worth a read....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deicide
I notice something on this site. when someone has a starwars vs comic or vs star trek or anyting else on here u automatically close it down without a thaught. and you say "go to a trek forum" or "go to a comics forum". when there isint even a Trek forum on here, and the comics forum closes u out as fast as the star wars forum does. why instead isint there a "misc vs forum" where ppl can be free to discuss vs battles on all levels vs all universes without getting closed out so cruelly?? i think this should be considered. it would be a kool idea. let ppl talk about what they want without someone whose been on here since the dawn of time replying "sorry closed"
thank you for your time
Deicide

vpokdekjyafmidp
i love you deicide

Wesker
Trekkies can go hang out in the um... tv forum. Yeah. That. Far away from here.

Fishy
This thread is going to get closed, go to the news and suggestions forum or something if you want something like that.

Decay
i agree that there should be either a misc vs forum, or star wars vs other should be allowed here. keeping its star wars vs star wars would be good if there was a place to post star wars vs other threads, but there are only so many star wars vs star wars threads that can be made, and there is alot of potential for some very cool matchups. as it is now there is no place at all at this site to match up characters from one universe with another, unless their both in games or comics.

Ushgarak
Please use the Suggestions area.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.