The Last Age RP Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
OK, a few people want to join so I'll just add the storyline here and begin!the Last Age Character sheet and discussion

Hello and welcome t a unique style action/ adventure quest RP. Here are yon rules o' my most scared RP... umm, ignorer thae crap I just said!

THE LAST AGE

Earth is approaching the end due to the insane nuclear experimentation by Dr Hugh Ammadon (AKA Dr armageddon). Now the last great heroies must save earth. Three great arts are wielded by the heroes: sorcery: the ability to wield magic to a limited degree, mutation: a mutant has a certain power or powers and finally technology, a master of using weaponary, piloting etc. the last heroes must together go on a quest and cross the heavily guarded nuclear strom terrain to reach Amaddon's HQ, kill him and shutdown the facility to stop the apocalypse!

Knightfall93
Jack King sat at the departure lounge in the airport, waiting for his team to arrive. He was a mutant, par t of a team of experiments and warriors joined to stop the nuclear apocalypse of the experimentation of Dr hugh amaddon alias professor Armageddon. In a few hours, the team would be boarding a private stealtth jet and heading to the Strom Terrain, ready to cross and reach Amaddon's laitr to stop him, once and for all...

Thunder Fox
Alex walked into the airport lounge his sword by his side and pistol along with ammo on his belt andbag with odd stones next to the ammo and walked up to jack king and bowed

Knightfall93
"Hello, we've met before?" Asked Jack, "There should be a few more of us and... how the hell did you gte through customs with all that? i'm guessing your a sorcerer! Jack King, people call me Element, and you are...?"

NBT x 20
Kage walked into the airport lounge with a odd snake like sword, and a golden rod. Kage seeing jack he walked up to him smileing and sticking out his hand. "Hi sir." Kage said in a calm voice but strict with respect.

feline
amy walked in."hello boys."

NBT x 20
Kage turning around spotting a girl. "Hi mrs." Kage said smileing a warm smile.

sobe
Camille walked doun the street with some toys she had a little bag full of her power marbuls she had some food and toys and clouthing in her bag .Camille push her hair back she walked up to a small family that she knew that have vary vary little .
camille:hi guys how are you?
little girl:camille your back**hugs her legs*
camille :nice to see you to i got some food for you guys and some knew clouthing food and some toys

She hand them the bag she looked up at the sky at the sun beating doun it was a nice day out camille smiled softly.

NBT x 20
"So we need few more people." Kage said looking at his kusangi sword.

sobe
Camille:i got to go im going to be late see you later

She waved and ran to the air port her beads were hiting around in her bag she got to the airport out of breath .

At god
Jason was at fight club and cracked his knuckles "Any one else?" Jason asked and the fighter came up to fight him "hmph more pethdic reatards..." Jason said and punched his cheek and knocked him out and the round was over and Jason got more then ninehundread bucks

NBT x 20
Kage seeing a girl tired he thought she was beautiful. Kage smileing. "Hi mrs."

feline
"hi."

NBT x 20
Kage looked back down at his kusangi sword, he felt something wasn't right.

At god
Jason was walking down the road and thinking about what to do with ninehundread bucks he looked at his sword and thought about his past years as human weapon "I wander..." out of no where some gangsters was in approching Jason while he was walking past Kage and a girl "Hey boy you sure look like you have lot of money can we have some?" Gangster said and drew their guns "Sorry but your guns can't kill me this is the last thing you'll ever see..." Jason smiled and drew his sword and slashed them all "ohh...not...cool..." one of the gangster fell down dead "Pethdic mortals.." Jason spitted on the gangsters and used his flame power to relinquish them and walked away

feline
amy sat down.she blew love dust on kage.

sobe
Camille took a magic marble out she played with it bordly she turned it into fire then into water she was inter taning her self

NBT x 20
Kage had a big smileing on his face smileing a amy. He kept trying to act like he did'nt notice her.

feline
"protect me always."blowing more at him

At god
Jason felt somekind of dust "What the..." Jason looked at the dusts he fallowed and looked at the girl blowing the dusts "what are you doing?" Jason said and pointed his sword at her "You frikken dusts made me sneeze and that makes me angry.." Jason said

sobe
Camille seen her wondering what she was \doing she lifted her eyes

camille:she should win his love not take it**sead to her self**

She world a marble back and forth

NBT x 20
Kage jumping in front of the sword and pulling out his kusangi.

feline
"you won't hurt me"
~it's love dust.the same like ivys.it makes people fall inlove or see her as an god~

At god
"What the hell?" Jason said "You want to have a go huh? fine..do not blame me if you die.." Jason said and melted in the shadows "Im here somewhere go ahead and find me..heh heh if you can" Jason jumped out of the shadows and fired a dark fire ball and melted into shadows again

NBT x 20
(Cool.)
Kage dodged it smileing he clapped his hands putting them on the ground. And a monster armadillo popped up. "Kill!" Kage yelled and the armadillio went underground.

sobe
Camille walked out to them

camille:you 2 cut it out**she sead holding her marble ready to dro pit to do some thing**

At god
"no Im not here" Jason said and came down from cieling "what a suckup..." Jason said "Get a life boy...your a suckup..." Jason said and fired hugh soror flame at him and melted to the ceiling "try and find me.... hahahaha!!" Jason laughed

feline
"i'll tell them when to stop.ok boys.cool it"

NBT x 20
Kage hitting the fire out the way. "You make me sick you low life." Kage said in a calm voice smileing lookin around for him. "Coward come out from hideing." Kage put his kusangi back in it's sheath.

At god
"Im right here behind you stupid..." Jason tapped him on the shoulders and melted into shadows again "Reatrd you can't defeat me with your stupid powers..." Jason said and laughed evily

NBT x 20
"What ever." Kage getting anoyed.

feline
several trees sprung from the ground with vines going all over the room."stop"

At god
Jason came out of the shadows "What? if the fight is on then we fight to the death.." Jason said andput his blade away and cooled his powers down

NBT x 20
Kage stood leaned on a wall.

sobe
Camille :sigh ..wierd **talking to her self **

She sat doun leaning back on a chair

NBT x 20
Kage sat down still leaned on the wall.

sobe
Camille walked up to kage she had her hair be hind her ears.
camille:um parten me but you know where a-41 i was suppsod to meet some one there so can you tell me where it is plz.

She sead looking at him with her tan eyes

NBT x 20
Kage having his eyes closed. "Nope."

sobe
Camille:fine**little dissapointed her tan eyes looked doun **

She started to walk of she looked at the paper and then doun the path people pushed each other .

At god
Jason was sitting looking at the newpaper "Robbery at the Exodus bank eh?" Jason said and threw the paper away "I just hate being a super human..." Jason sighed

Thunder Fox
(damn what i miss?)

Knightfall93
Jack leapt up and conjured a wall of fire between the arguing heoes, then said:
"comeon,the plane'sready!"
Andwalked throuh o customs, showed his passport and walked pasttowards the Hyper- Jet Cruiser he had hired...

Thunder Fox
Alex walked onto the plane silently keeping his items by his side

Knightfall93
Jack watched the two arguers worriedly, if they fought on the mission, the group would be in a Hell of a lot of trouble... he muttered to Alex:
"You look trustworthy enough, keep an eye on those two. Any fighting, tell me... we can't afford trouble on this mission!"

sobe
Camille: good luck trying i tryed with the 2 but i failed, this one girl blew poder on them she might have some thing to do with this**She was standing by jack she looked at him waiting for his respnce*

Knightfall93
"I saw that too... I think I've seen her before, yes, at the test facility! Amaddon experimented on her, something to dowiyth the perfect woman./.."

sobe
Camille:no dont!!!she has a life to you know im not leting you do hat

She was clam she grabed one of her black beads

Knightfall93
"i won't do anything rushed... it's just that it' so DAMN hard... I've been strugglingto keep my mutation seccret from the world so long, to live a normal life and now I have to reveal it... to lead a team to save the world... I justw ant to be normal! live a life, get married, have kids..."

sobe
Camill:im not normal and look at me i use these magic marbuls and no one cares or when i turn my self on fir all you hafe to do is clam doun andlet life go any where ^^

She put her marble back

Knightfall93
"It's not the same for me... mutants suffer abuse, prejudice... worse. I got blamed for the killings of a wolf because I'm the next stage up the evolutionary ladder... it's not even like I'm un-humane or monstrous! It's OK for sorcerers, they can just cast a spell and ZAP, everyone forgets they were ever there!"

sobe
Camille: dont live the life of people bring you down because your differnt live the life how you want it dont let them bring you doun ^^

She walked of to the plain showing her ID

At god
Jason left and went to the plane "Here's my id and my twohundread bucks.." Jason said he looked at Camille "Hey arn't you a girl that I saw you when I was fighting?" Jason asked

sobe
Camille:yes ..why 0.o?

She put her is around her neck after the lady gace it back shelooked at him with her tan eyes

At god
"No nothing you were just disturbing the fight that's all and where are you going?" Jason asked and put his metal knuckles gloves in his backpack

sobe
Camille: i dont knowsome misson i was reqest...u?

She sead she waited for her flite to be called she leaned back on the desk bordly

Knightfall93
Jack took a seat byb the window an=d gestured for Camille to sit nex to him. He offred her a bag of peanuts and greeted Jason with a shouted "hello"

At god
"Ssme mission too but slightly differint and slightly the same " Jason said and cracked his knuckles "Here you'll like this song" Jason said and gave a classical music to her "Oh hi thanks for the penuts who are you?" Jason asked and took the penuts and ate them

Knightfall93
(we're supposed to be sticking together on our mission flight, man, read the story before you just decide your just going to do your own unhosted game!)

Knightfall93
"Why don't I like you," Frowned Jack, 2have we met?"

At god
((Jee sorry))

sobe
Camille: sounds kinda coool...thanks??0.0

She herd there call for the air plain for them to bord

Camille:thats use

She bord the air plain and sat next to jack

Knightfall93
(No problem, I know it's a mistake, just be careful. No harm done!)

sobe
Originally posted by Knightfall93
(we're supposed to be sticking together on our mission flight, man, read the story before you just decide your just going to do your own unhosted game!)

((some body needs a cookie ^^ ))

Knightfall93
"So, where are you from?" Asked Jack, glancing around at the team, "I only made contact with you thanks to my good friend, Professor Knight, so I don't know any of you werll..."

At god
Jason got on the plain also he went into a plane "I guess this is too good to be true.." Jason said to himself and sat on the seat he was tring to remember his past but couldn't remember he was serching for the answers and why he was used as a weapon and heard "Prf.knight" Jason sighed and was steamng with anger and made a fire ball

sobe
Camille:i dont realy know where im from

She took a bead out that was a silver she was playing with it she shouldnt she droped it some thing would happen

Knightfall93
"where are you from?" Repeated Jack, "What about you, Camille?"

sobe
Originally posted by sobe
Camille:i dont realy know where im from

She took a bead out that was a silver she was playing with it she shouldnt she droped it some thing would happen

At god
Jason cooled his power down he got his music player out and started to litsen a hard metal rock and watched TV front of him "I hate that movie..." Jason said

Knightfall93
"I just remember Him... Armageddon, and pain! I don't know what my life was like before Amaddon!"

Knightfall93
"Camille, d'you want some food? I'm sure Prof. knight told me this plane had a whole larder somewhere... this is his plane."

At god
"Armageddon....the symbol of apopcylypes..so that's why I was used for a weapon...." Jason said and took a out a beer from a cart that lady was pulling and took a sip

sobe
Camille:clam doun its going to be a long ride you need to clam doun 0.0

Knightfall93
"He calls himself professor Armageddon,, and that name will be reality if we don't stop him soon! If his radiation damage continues for a week maximum, the ozone layer will slowly begin to fall apart and we'll all be dead within a year!"

At god
"Wetever..."Jason said and took out his gloves and put it on "Any how I just want to beat the hell out of Knight so that I can get my revenge that I was used for a weapon..." Jason said and took another sip of beer "I laugh at the face of death..." Jason said and laughed

Knightfall93
"It's not easy to calm down when you've been waiting 10 years, biding your time... and you have to wait just a little longer!"

Knightfall93
"Revenge? Weapon? What are you saying, Jason?"

At god
"Will you shut you frikken mouth?" Jason said "Your getting annoying" jason said and cracked his knuckles "I will tell you about it later.." Jason said and stood up and went to bathroom

sobe
Camille bloped sleeping pill into jacks mouth
Camille:good night jack you need to rest to stressed out

she moved to the back of the plain and was leaning on the arm rest

Knightfall93
"I'm guessing your power is the ability to absorb pain, baecause that's what your about to get, pal!" Spat Jack

At god
Jason came out of the bathroom and took his seat he pulled his Jacket out and covered himself "Anyway just leave that subject off for now ok? and my power is shadow and flare so shut your mouth and go to sleep.." Jason said and went to sleep

Knightfall93
Jack slumped and began to sleep peacefully, but sparks of flame kept flickering uo and down him...

Knightfall93
(Ok, guys, i got to go. I'll say we land when I return, OK? See you, peops!)

sobe
Camille smiled at how the to seemed like brothers camille looked at her hand it looked kinda differnt her eyes narod little wondering what happening with her hand

At god
jason woke up with a nightmare "Damn......." Jason said and put his shades on and litsened to classical music "Camille are you even going to sleep?" Jason asked and looked at the TV

sobe
Camille:nope trying to figer out some thing

Camille touched her hand she let out a yelp it sound like a fox

Camille:what the**she sead to her self**

At god
jason looked at her touching her hand "just between you and me I was used as a weapon serving Knight I was taken when I was a little kid killed my parents..killed my brother and my friends.." jason said and was worried about his past "If I just can go back and change things I this would have never happened..." Jason said

sobe
Camille:that sucks im sorry i hope you can find A way to find out if you can change the past sad

Her hand hurting for some resome it looked differnt

At god
"What the hell is wrong wih your hand?" jason asked he got his bandages out and started to cover it "Hey uhhh..nothing good night" jason said went back to sleep in his seat while looking at the dark sky

sobe
Camille: oOo ok he lost it*wisper to her self*

She looked at her hand it turned back to normal she let a sigh of relfe out.She put her head phones on and and listen to some metail she couldnt fal a sleep

At god
Jason looked at the dark sky he saw the stars and saw orian's belt "Nice...just as my luck scorpion.." Jason said and serched something in his backpack for a book to read "A book of luck nah..." Jason threw the book away and took out a Lord of the rings book that his father gave him and read it and looked at his picture of his brother and sighed "Wish he was still alive.." jason said

sobe
Camille looked at her marbuls in the sake she smiled she remberd before her brother left her and ran awayand died he gave her these when she was4 sheall way had them thouw the good and the bad they all ways turned back she neaverran out of them all she realy need was one that would last her a life time.

At god
Something bumped on a plane then there was maniacal laughter then from a cockpit the piolets were acting crazy "Hey what the hell is metter with you?" Jason asked "whaaa baababa whaa!!!" One of the piolets were showing a razor sharp teeth and other was turned into a zombie corpse like. Quickly Jason pushed auto piolet and cracked his knuckles "It is clobbering time!!" Jason yelled and his fists started to burn he punched one of the piolet so hard that it's gut almost bursted out.

sobe
Camille herd a nosie she pulled a marble she walked in the room

Camille:whats going on hir??..who the heck is flying the stupied plain!!!!

She sead rady to drop her marble.

NBT x 20
(Recap?)

sobe
((where all on the plain "at god: nocked out both pilets where in mid air with no one driveing the air plain ...))

At god
((we're at the plane I pushed auto piolet on))

"Hey the piolets are crazy they are tring to kill us!! I put auto piolet on so we shouldn't have to worry" Jason said "They must be Knight's robots or zombies or something.." Jason said again his fists burned with flame and took one down by punching it's head then another one was coming in for a bite and bit Jason right at the arm "Damn!!" Jason yelled

sobe
((O))

Camille thouw a bead at the pilet it turned into a portel sucking them in she pulled him back the portel closed..Camille ra raped his arm and fist with clouth she had .She walked back to her set not careing what happen next she lookedout the window at the shineing stars above head.

At god
Jason was still bleeding badly his knees fell to the ground and looked at the marble "I think that's Camille's..." Jason said to himself and picked up a marble it was shiny and very bright jason looked at it for a second and went up to Camille "Here you dropped this.." Jason said and gave the marble to her and took a seat looking at the night sky and turned on the TV

Fox13
(can i join??????????)

sobe
Camille:thxs ^^

She walked over and took a seat next to him she softly reached out for his arm she put it on the her lap she turned her arm into water and took the banged off.She softly pushed her hand that was water on the cut and push ever so lightly takeing the jerms out and cleaned the cut.She grabed her little new clouth and raped it and pulled tightly on it

Camille:it should heal in a little ^^

She sead softly and smiled and her hand turned back to normal

sobe
Originally posted by Fox13
(can i join??????????)

((shere..?i gess))

At god
Jason smiled back he never had any friends before he was all rough around the edges and all his life was fighting and killing now today he felt something nice. "Thanks if you were not there I would have been dead " Jason said and smiled he reached for his bag pack "Here this was from my dad it's about the stars the bear stars are out there tonight so why don't you look for it?" Jason said then looked out the window.

sobe
Camille leaned over looking for it looking harder she couldnt see any thing

camille: all i realy see is just stars

She smiled at him for a min then looked back out the window looking for them .

At god
"Hey there they are see that between orian's belt and unicorn? it's the bear" Jason said "When someone finds it then you get a wish come true that's what my mother said.." Jason said and pointed the bear star. He smiled and looked at the book "Heh interesting.." Jason said and gave the book to Camille "If you read this then you will understand" jason said smiling

sobe
Camille:i did read it many times with my bro

She sat it on his lap and looked she could see it she smiled at it softly her tan golden haitr fell into her golden brown eys she pushed it back be hind her left ear once agen.

At god
"Make a wish" Jason said and smiled Jason never made a wish he wanted to look at the night sky that's all he wanted. "I think this is very amusing you can see alot of things in the night sky tonight where I come from not many stars are out " Jason yawned and covered his and slept

sobe
Camille wished she placed a bead she had wished for him to have a secent chouise with his family she smiled it would come true

camille:good night tommorrow your going to be vary happy**she wisperd she walked to her seat and fell a sleep she hadnt slepted for10 weeks.

At god
--------Jason's dream---------------

Jason was at his old play ground "What am I doing here?" Jason asked himself "Im you" man in the hood said "Who? me? how come there is two me?" Jason asked "Im the dark side of you, fears, and your greatest strength..." the man took his hood off and looked like Jason. "I'am the dark side..the dispair.....the strength...and the fears.." Man said "Will you stop talking in riddles?" Jason asked "Here you see yourself playing......and you have no friends..." Man said "Why should I care!" jason yelled. "The care is what you seek the care is what you need hahaha..." the man laughed and dissapered into the wind. "What the hell was he saying?" Jason asked himself and saw little self swinging in the swing by himself. "Where is mommy?" Little Jason asked "uhhhh.....uhhh....I...I...Do..n..t....kno..w.." Jason studdered and sat at the bench "Will you play with me?" Little one asked. "Sorry but.." even before Jason finished "No one wants to play with me!!!" Little one said and ran away cring and the ground started to dissapere little by little. "Im you and you are the one I seek I want you....." Man came back saying "Fear is illusion of the past and the fear is your mirror..." Man said "What the hell are you saying!!!" Jason yelled "hahahahahahahaha.." man laughed and dissapered again then a two door appered right front of him

between the doors there was a saying

thy the illusion your holding is thy key..

"what the hell?" Jason said and looked at his hands the key appered and wondered what to do with it

sobe
Camille was still a sleep she felt likemost of her energy was drained she started to think in her sleep why? she asked over and over agen to her self in her head she rested on the seat not abul to move a little.She breathed softly like nothing was happening to her her body clamed doun a little.

At god
Jason tried the black key on the black door he walked in and no floor he fell down "whaaa!!" Jason yelled and landed on something really soft. "What you see is what you get.." the saying came out of nowhere and lights appered "n.....no...no...n...o.." Jason eyes opened wide and saw earth burned with flame "Darkness...fear.....everywhere just the way I like it.." the voice said again "No!!!! this is not what I want and I want to get revenge that's all!!!" Jason yelled "and that is the future.." voice said "no...no!!!!" Jason cried and fell to his knees and woke up he panted and went to the view site of the plane to calm himself down "What am I exactly what the hell am I?" Jason asked himself he looked at his hand and looked at the night sky he sat there thinking all night

Fox13
(where should i jump in?)

sobe
((i dont know hes a sleep im siting douun on the air plain...where all in a air plain it took of 3 hrs ago your in it some where))

Fox13
(uhhh.....hmm.....nothing comes to mind....)

sobe
((where in a air plain your in it to thats where you areim in the back doing some thing at god is sleeping you...find some thing to do or talk to my person or some thing))

Fox13
James walked around the plain until he saw camille "Hello..." he said "are you awake?"

sobe
Camille:what you want**her vosie was kinda not happy**

She rembered him when she asked for his help he didnt help her so she missed her mother and father she would never see them agen thxs to him.

Fox13
James sighed and looked at her "uh.. just wantin someone to talk to..." he said

(hmm..... nice way to remember me >&ltwink

sobe
(((oooo scatch that sory i thout you were a differnt carter sory embarrasment for get what i sead sory soooo sory sad sad sad sad sad sad ))

Camille:um hi?

She looked up at him with her tan eyes her tan brown hair fell out of her soft tan eyes she had a warm smile .

Fox13
(erm.... im completely confused.... should our chars already know eachother?)

sobe
((no i thout nbt was you for a min..sory ))

sobe
Originally posted by sobe
(((oooo scatch that sory i thout you were a differnt carter sory embarrasment for get what i sead sory soooo sory sad sad sad sad sad sad ))

Camille:um hi?

She looked up at him with her tan eyes her tan brown hair fell out of her soft tan eyes she had a warm smile .

Fox13
James sighed and faked a smile "uh hi... my name is james... and you are?"

sobe
Camille: nicee to meet you james^^ names camille

She was happy she had some one to talk to finly she smiled warmly at him she had her magic beads that where in her bag siting on the tray in frount of her.

Fox13
James sighed "uh... erm... nice to meet you too, camille.... where are you headed with.. im guessing your friends?"

James looked at her, she reminded him of his old..girlfriend

sobe
Camille: im on a misson every one on this air plain is on the same misson..you didnt know ether did you??

Fox13
James sighed "i woke up on this plane, not a clue what the hell is going on...."

sobe
Camille:i dont know ether you where chosen because they know that you are a specil one to...thats a good thing ^^

She softly smiled at him she took a beed out that a soft blue color that shined a little she hold in her hand.

Fox13
James sighed "special... as in powers?" he asked "and whats with the beads?"

sobe
Camille:yes, these are magic beads you woundlnt under stand how stronge they can be

She opened her hand the bead was goun and a nife was in her hand she clode d her hand ager and then opened it the bead was there and the nife dissapier she put the beadinto th big bagle of her beads .

Fox13
James ears twtched "heh.... beads..... cool.... " he said "uh.... i cant do much...."

sobe
Camillle: whats your powers?? im a shifter and have control the elments of the earth

She wonderd what he can do

Fox13
James shrugged "i can turn into a fox..." he said with a shrug "nothing that special...."

sobe
Camille:thats cool ^^i cant realy turn into a fox so thats kindacool you can do that ^^

She smiled warmly at him

Fox13
James smiled a little bit, he had never had someone think his power was cool. "...thanks..." he said " what can you trn into?" he asked. he turned into a baby fox and sat on the floor.

sobe
Camille turned into a black baby fox some how when she turned into a black baby fox she had her fur puffed out and some times look like a black fluff ball .

Fox13
James snickered a bit "you look like a ball of fluff" he joked with a smile

feline
~Recap~

Fox13
(um.. we all is on a plain and me and camille are talkin)

feline
Amy gets up."so were are we headed"

Fox13
James shrugged "dunno....."

NBT x 20
(Recap?)

feline

Thunder Fox
(omfg i'm gone for a few hours andand i left behind recap!!!!!!!!!)

Fox13
(FFS! read the quote above you! jeez!!!)

NBT x 20
Nothing was above me! If you havn't noticed we on page 8!

Fox13
(um.. we all is on a plain and me and camille are talkin) Originally posted by Fox13
(um.. we all is on a plain and me and camille are talkin) Originally posted by Fox13

NBT x 20
Ok! All i needed was one i did'nt see it ok!!

Knightfall93
Jack woke up and glaned out of the window (At God, since when ere you hosting this RP?) then said:
"We'll be down in a few minutes."
As the plane landed, he got up and walked to the cabin. He spoke into the speaker system:
"Hello, I'm Jack King and you are all chosen by my friend professor Knight to help prevent the apocalypse." And he explained tthe situation to them (just check the intro story)...

Fox13
"Hmm?" james muttered "and... why did you choose us to stop the... apocolypse?"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>