Green Goblin vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tshern
Green Goblin at his prime vs Daniel Ketch as Ghost Rider. Who wins?

Rewmac
Is this a really question. Ghost Rider takes the fool (well me want Ghostie win!!big grinbig grin) But anyway, Ghost Rider would just use the all time ability and give Goblin Daddy the pain he caused to others. But what tha hell can Goblin Prime do?? Anyway GhostRider is so much cooler one of Marvel's coolest due, so he wins big grin Coz I say SO big grin mad rock

PS. : That gives me the idea about a Ghost Rider sig big grin

Marcellus
GG wins!!!! No ghostie does. but I dig GG much more than GR

Comicbook_kid
Goblin glider, pumpkin bombs, gauntlet blasters, razor bats, enhanced strength, etc....none of it means $h!t to the Spirit of Vengeance....it won't do any more than annoy him...eventually Ghost Rider is going to get his hands around the Goblin's scaley throat and burn the true meaning of fear into the Goblin's evil heart...

The goblin still lives, but NEVER, and I do mean NEVER has a decent night of sleep ever again as long as he lives....

Reptile_Master
Funny thread hehe lol, anyhow I think I'm going with the guy who is immune to must forms of conventional injury and who can create "hellfire" that can harm or traumatize green Goblin's mind.

That means Ghost Rider. He wins 8/10 if not 9/10

Marcus4600
Penance stare. 10 out of 10

ExtraMision5555
i dont like ghostrider
but i do like this
http://www.dinaanastasio.com/images/dinaanastasi-140-exp-Ghostwriter.jpg
and i used to think the show was called ghostrider

guy222
Originally posted by Tshern
Green Goblin at his prime vs Daniel Ketch as Ghost Rider. Who wins?

Ketch FTW

Entity
WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY IS NORMAN GOING TO DO AGAINST A DEMON SUMMONED FORM HELL???

Ghost Rider Infinity/1
Unless Norman has the plot devise form Hell. Literally!

I do love the idea of making Norman suffer all the pain he's caused Peter literally!
Along with everyone else!

guy222
ketch

Kazenji
KETCH !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.