D{vampire hunter D blodlust} vs Blade and vampirella

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
theyr all half breeds, can dunpiel take on blade and vampirella?{needless to say, bloodlust is on}

outavodka
unfair fight D takes them both under a min...seriously. not to mention how powerfull the left hand is.

leonheartmm
thas what i think, but u know, vampirella is really powerful, her mother was lillith after all.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
thas what i think, but u know, vampirella is really powerful, her mother was lillith after all.

....and ?

D is the son of dracula, he can regenerate superhumanly fast, has a wide array of magical protection and can absorb dark spells with his left hand.

leonheartmm
i know. i love dunpiel myself.

spetznaz
The only vampire type (half or full) that I can think of that can be CONSISTENTLY relied upon to kill D is Alucard (or Arucard, based on Japanese). The ALucard from the Hellsing manga/comic.
If it ain't Alucard, then going after D is a major mistake.

Alucard is the only one who can consistently be relied upon to kill D. Any other Vampire type (at least that I can think of) doesn't have the same consistency potential.

http://www.trombettasfamily.it/marco/images/Alucard%20gaggissimo.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by spetznaz
The only vampire type (half or full) that I can think of that can be CONSISTENTLY relied upon to kill D is Alucard (or Arucard, based on Japanese). The ALucard from the Hellsing manga/comic.
If it ain't Alucard, then going after D is a major mistake.

Alucard is the only one who can consistently be relied upon to kill D. Any other Vampire type (at least that I can think of) doesn't have the same consistency potential.

http://www.trombettasfamily.it/marco/images/Alucard%20gaggissimo.jpg

I agree with you their spetnaz , if you want the job done right accept no substitutes. Send the no-life-king.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.