Henry Gale - Other?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
Discussion. What do you guys think? I believe he is one of the others. A reaallly important other.

Darth Macabre
I think he's an other.....I don't know if he's "the guy" but I assume he's up there.

Marth18
i hope we find out next episode, or at least more about him but im pretty damn sure hes an other OR maybe when Analucia goes to check out his airballoon thingy its gunna be there and then they believe him but the "others" really planted it there so they can believe him and then he kills ANALUCIA PLZ lol, just a thought

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marth18
i hope we find out next episode, or at least more about him but im pretty damn sure hes an other OR maybe when Analucia goes to check out his airballoon thingy its gunna be there and then they believe him but the "others" really planted it there so they can believe him and then he kills ANALUCIA PLZ lol, just a thought

Yes, that's what I was thinking. I was having a discussion with my mom, and she was like "what happens if the balloons actually there?" So I replied back to her, "it's not that hard to set up a fake balloon. It could be one huge, elaborate plot." So the balloon being there is not a definite answer.

Marth18
For being someone who recently lost their wife! Youd think he wouldnt be all calm and S**t also beinf captured, maybe he wanted to be captured to get inside their base, either his wife was a b***h or hes an other, i rest my case

Darth Macabre
For being someone who recently lost their wife! Youd think he wouldnt be all calm and S**t also beinf captured, maybe he wanted to be captured to get inside their base, either his wife was a b***h or hes an other, i rest my case

That's why Sayid insists he's an other....Henry doesn't remember burying his wife? Come on.

Marth18
Lol all i know is that id give up my real life to be stranded with those people shyt, thats fun as fuhk. As long as i have my girlfriend with me and hand out with charlie and hurley that'd be hella fun

Marth18
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
That's why Sayid insists he's an other....Henry doesn't remember burying his wife? Come on.
actually he didnt remember the amount of shovels he scooped up

choosewisely
but we never seen an other walking around alone...
how could he ever get trapped....the other were so genious why did they leave him?

Marth18
Originally posted by choosewisely
but we never seen an other walking around alone...
how could he ever get trapped....the other were so genious why did they leave him?
Cause it could have been their plan to get into their base and study them and make them hate eachother, and Henry is actually doing that now. Who knows though maybe hes an other, maybe hes not. But you know when Analucia went into that trap that Sawyer Jin and Michael were in when they first found the "tailies" and Mr Eko put Analucia into that trap with them to see if they are others or not and she was with the "tailies" all along. Thats pretty much what im thinking Henry is doing, but for the others.

Eis
I think he's another... He's manipulating John, that doesn't seem like the kind of thing a guy who is lost on an island and his wife just died would do.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Eis
I think he's another... He's manipulating John, that doesn't seem like the kind of thing a guy who is lost on an island and his wife just died would do.

Exactly.

KENobi™
In the "Maternity Leave" episode, when you see the operating room full of doctors, look closely at the one sitting down on the lower left hand side of the screen. He's practically looking at the camera, his eyes are the same as Henry Gale's.

Darth Macabre

Marth18
I just watched that episode again last night, ummm the doctors are too far away to tell whos who

KENobi™
I just watched that episode again last night, ummm the doctors are too far away to tell whos who

There was a pic on another message board that was magnafied. wink

Marth18
Oh nice, can you please send me a link?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.