Necromonger Empire V.S. Star Wars Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
I've read some decent debate with the Star Wars VS Star Trek thread, and I'm wondering how this one would turn out. The Necromongers soldiers are easily superior to the cloned empirial army. The way they land and take over whole planets and assimilate the populace into their ranks is incredibly efficient. They don't have The Force, but have you seen the powers their leader received after reaching the Omniverse? Without their lightsabers, only the most powerful Jedi/Sith would defeat him.

Most of us have seen Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick, and I think their Universe is second only to Star Wars in terms of coolness. Just like Star Wars, they have different humanoid alien races each with their own unique powers abilities (Necromongers, Furiens, Elementals etc). They also have vicious beasts of at least a couple different varieties, just like Star Wars.

Who wins and why?

henniestevens
Riddick was the strongest of that universe, if I'm not mistaken.
In Star wars are jedi and sith who could toy with him.
So Star wars wins.
But I agree Chronicles of Riddick rocks..

Crease
Originally posted by henniestevens
Riddick was the strongest of that universe, if I'm not mistaken.
In Star wars are jedi and sith who could toy with him.
So Star wars wins.
But I agree Chronicles of Riddick rocks..

Riddick was the best H2H combat fighter in that universe. His race, Furiens, had indomitable wills and therefore couldn't be forced to join the Necromongers. That's why they feared his race, tried to kill them all off. Sort of like the Jedi Purge.

And this isn't the entire Star Wars universe vs Riddick's universe. Star Wars wins that easily because of The Force. Empirial Army VS Necromonger Army.

Wesker
Why are you named after a fold in a pair of jeans?

Crease
Originally posted by Wesker
Why are you named after a fold in a pair of jeans?

Nickname...I'm black, but I speak a little spanish, so some guys I used to work with started calling Creasy, after Denzel Washington's character in the movie "Man on Fire". Crease is the variation that stuck.

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Crease
Nickname...I'm black, but I speak a little spanish, so some guys I used to work with started calling Creasy, after Denzel Washington's character in the movie "Man on Fire". Crease is the variation that stuck.

Right on....Im inducting you into the hall of blaxicans.

Wesker
Originally posted by Crease

Ah, I gotcha now.

Crease
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Right on....Im inducting you into the hall of blaxicans.

Muchas Gracias

Crease
Has nobody seen The Chronicles of Riddick?

Ushgarak
No threads like this, thankyou. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.