D{bloodlust} vs ALUCARD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
all their powers, bloodlust on, they can utilize anything from both the animes and the mangas.

grey fox
Alucard trumps him , i'll post scans tommorow cause i'm tired as hell.....

leonheartmm
i dunno, alucard has more long/wide range type attacks while Dunpiel is more focused.

soleran30
yeah Dracula's half vampire son or Dracula himself............................... Lets go with Dracula.

leonheartmm
D has proven to be stronger than his father. n he also killed the vampire queen.

spetznaz
Alucard (assuming you are talking about the Hellsing Japanese Manga/comic character and NOT the video game ).
Alucard in fact would win this with ease .....and totally frustrate D.
For one I wonder how D can kill a person who simply hasn't been able to die by any known means (be they physical or magical). Alucard has gone through it all, and all that happens is he starts that crazy chant of his, removes restrictions to his powers, and just kills whatever is against him.

I love D .....but against Alucard then I have to give D a D.

leonheartmm
but D has also been able to finish all his restrictions before and he hasnt been killed either. Ds parasite also counters alucard's chants, id give him a fair chance.

Tassadar
Hard to say because we dont really have an accurate measure of Ds full power, but he wasnt more powerful than Dracula, just Carmilla and that count guy from the first movie who is also supposedly a descendent of Dracula
However ill just use my favorite argument, in that it is shown that at his full power, he simply cant be hurt.
Its as stupid as Wolverine versus Juggernaut

Mider
he can eat spirits (D i mean) and break spells eating them as well he's just plain very powerful, he has powers greater then that count magnus guy who had a legion of monsters under him and D has more power then that countess who knew his father. but them both up against dark snider :P

grey fox
Alucard whomps him.

Just check it out here

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
Alucard whomps him.

Just check it out here

I concur, just speculating above

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.