Quasar vs. Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Quasar (armored)

vs.

Genis-Vell

heres Q's armored form.

bench261
isnt quasar pretty much a watered down captain marvel? from what i remembered back in 3rd grade, quasar had a strength of 1

GODSCRIBE
yeah a water down version that put down a rogue Watcher.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by bench261
isnt quasar pretty much a watered down captain marvel? from what i remembered back in 3rd grade, quasar had a strength of 1 Nah, Quasar's more like a GL+. He has quite a few cosmic feats and can hang around Thor and Surfer's level.

leonheartmm
genis vell.

Horrificus
Quasar is pretty much one of the most powerful beings in the universe. His feats are up there beyond almost any hero.

Check out the Quasar respect thread. He has done stuff above and beyond SS, CM, Thor and most of DC characters.

It's crazy. He has immobilized earth's most powerful heroes at the same time, while holding a conversation with Captain America, pounded Thanos to the ground, beat a rogue watcher, and more. His strength with the bands is waaay over class 100.

GODSCRIBE
exactly, which makes this a good fight.

GODSCRIBE
Quasar has also stalemated Phoenix.

GODSCRIBE
Quasar is a badass

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6470/quasar150195up.jpg

Cosmic Flame
A Phoenix being mind controlled by someone unfamiliar with her power. And he didn't stalemate her as much as redirect her power.

GODSCRIBE
still a stalemate..the means doesnt matter.

Lucid Lui
Depends whther Genis is coherent. His head's been messed up alot for, well for ages. That could cost him. If his head's in the game though, then he wins.

Horrificus
I never say it in the forums, because I don't want to argue, but judging from his series, the way he was written, and the cool stuff they experimented with using his powers, Quasar, in my opinion, can take just about anybody short of the universal avatars and cosmic entities like Eternity, Death, LT, Kubik, etc.

As far as the regular heroes go, I don't think there are many that he can't take.

Madvillain
Now?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Madvillain
Now?
Genis just kills him. Nobody beats him in a fight that comes down to energy manipulation, especially since Genis has a lot more exotic tactics and his cosmic awareness is > Quasar's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.