Dont read this....Just sign at the bottom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
DID YOU KNOW THAT MOST LAWS ARE INTRODUCED WITHOUT EVER SEEING A DEBATING CHAMBER? OR, WHEN THEY DO, WITHOUT MOST OF THE POLITICIANS EVEN READING THEM?

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/csft-25.jpg

'Another key route for these impositions is what is known in Britain as "secondary legislation". Again, it's a tedious title with a fuse fitted and a timing device going tick, tick, tick. Beware the boring and banal, it's often a nuclear weapon disguised as a carrot cake.

As I have been saying for years, most people don't have opinions based on detailed knowledge or understanding, they have an "image" of what the situation is. This image comes from hearing, mostly half-hearing, mantras chanted incessantly by politicians, "journalists" and academics. So they get the impression that for something to become law it has to be subject to debate by elected people in national parliaments or local councils.

Not so.'

If you were asked to sign a document without reading it you would be immediately suspicious of the guy with the pen in his hand. You would insist on reading the content before you put your name to it and so make a commitment to support what it said.

You would, therefore, from the system's point of view, make a really bad Member of Congress or Member of Parliament.

Their job is to vote for reams and reams of legislation that fundamentally affects the lives of everyone without even reading it. Not here and there, now and then, but every day. It's called 'democracy', apparently.

For example, Congressman Ron Paul from Texas told the Washington Times that no member of Congress was allowed to read the first Patriot Act passed on October 27th, 2001 in the wake of 9/11. Yet, this Act vastly increased the power of the Executive and removed a stream of basic freedoms from the people.

No matter. The voting fodder on Capitol Hill still agreed to support it without even knowing what it said. These are your representatives, ladies and gentlemen. Brains and backbones do not a politician make.

The Maastricht Treaty that handed over massive powers from Britain to Brussels and the European Union in 1992 was another major bill not read by most of the people who voted it into law. A government minister at the time, Kenneth Clarke, even admitted in a BBC interview that he hadn't read the bill while going around supporting it.

This is happening in a period of human history when it is vital to study every word and nuance of proposed legislation because what we are seeing is no less than the covert introduction of the fascist state in country after country. Indeed, to anyone who does bother to track such matters, it is often not even covert now much of the time.

All this came to mind this week when I read the background to a bill currently going through the UK Parliament called the Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill. Behind its boring title lies the power for the British government to make basically whatever laws it likes without any vote in Parliament.

Cambridge Law Professor, John Spencer, has called it as the 'abolition of parliament' Bill. Its powers can be used to detain people for years, impose house arrest, and give the police expanded powers of arrest and interrogation. The Bill would allow the government to set up new courts and change the law on immigration, nationality, divorce, inheritance and the appointment of judges without any debate in Parliament.

You can read the bill by clicking here -
http://www.publications.Parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmbills/111/en/06111x--.htm

and here http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmbills/111/06111.1-4.html

Even for those who do bother to read this covert dynamite will find themselves in a maze of civil servant-speak calculated to confuse and mislead. This is one of the ways they hide what it all really means. For instance, this is an example of the technique taken from this 'reform' bill:

Subsections (4) and (5) are transitional provisions. They deal with consultation which has taken place before the date on which these clauses come into force. If any consultation is undertaken before subsection (4) comes into force, and that consultation would to any extent satisfy any of the requirements of clause 11 (if the consultation had taken place after it comes into force), those requirements are, to that extent, taken to have been satisfied. It is not necessary therefore to repeat the consultation. Subsection (5) applies specifically where the power in the 2001 Act has been repealed at the time an order is to be made. In those circumstances, where proposals for an order under clause 1 of this Bill are the same as proposals for an order under section 1 of the 2001 Act and those proposals have been consulted upon under that Act, then consultation will be taken to have been satisfied for the purposes of this clause (even where the proposals hav! e been varied following consultation under the 2001 Act and it was appropriate that no further consultation be undertaken). This means that such proposals do not need to be consulted on again where an order was going to be made under the 2001 Act but is now going to be made under clause 1 of this Bill.'

The trick is to hide major legislative changes within mind-numbing gobbledegook like this and it's a method of manipulation used all over the world.

When the laws are subsequently used in ways that supporters of a bill did not understand, they say: 'I didn't vote for that'.

'Ah, yes, you did, sir', comes the reply, 'it's all here in clause 8, section 4, subsection 3, paragraph two':

'Under the powers of the bill, like those in the 2001 act, what happens in such circumstances, depends on what government can do in the given circumstances in relation to this bill. Likes and dislikes can be taken into account. The wording of this clause can be reformed as required to indicate the powers thus contained.'

So what does that mean?, we ask.

'Well, sir, read it again where I have highlighted the most relevant wording':

Under the powers of the bill, like those in the 2001 act, what happens in such circumstances, depends on what the government can do in the given circumstances in relation to this bill. Whatever the circumstances allowed in clause 8, subsection 3, this clause can override it and every other law. Likes and dislikes can be taken into account. The wording of this clause can be reformed as required to indicate the powers thus contained.'

That may all seem far fetched, but it is so close to what really happens, I can tell you, because within the fuzzy wording of the Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill it says, in effect, that ... 'The government can do whatever it likes'. Or, not far short anyway.

A report in the London Times by Daniel Finkelstein, headed 'How I woke up to a nightmare plot to steal centuries of law and liberty', captures the true meaning of this fascist bill:

'Now I know what I am about to tell you is difficult to believe (Why isn't this on the front pages? Where's the big political row?), but I promise you that it is true. The extraordinary Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill, currently before the House, gives ministers power to amend, repeal or replace any legislation simply by making an order and without having to bring a Bill before Parliament. The House of Lords Constitution Committee says the Bill is "of first-class constitutional significance" and fears that it could "markedly alter the respective and long standing roles of minister and Parliament in the legislative process".'

Put simply, it is the end of Parliament, just as, in the United States, we have effectively had the end of Congress since 9/11. And when there is no elected body that represents the peoples' freedoms and interests, you are left with a dictatorship. And we have been - with more to come unless we cease to sit by and allow it.

The few who are currently questioning this bill (the few who have read any of it) are told there are 'safeguards'. One, is that the Prime Monster (no spelling error) and his ministers can only impose a burden "proportionate to the benefit expected to be gained". But hold on. Who decides that? Er, the Prime Monster and his ministers.

What they are saying is 'trust us' with ultimate power because we will never use it against the wrong people. This is the same government that passed laws to 'stop terrorists' while ensuring in the wording that it could apply to anyone they choose to target, including little old ladies with a banner protesting at mass slaughter. Of course, what has happened was as predictable as Blair's next lie. 'Anti-terrorism' laws have been used in the most outrageous manner to stop peaceful protest and arrest those protesting.

This included a woman, arrested, charged and given a criminal record, for simply standing at the Cenotaph war memorial in London reading out the names of British soldiers killed in Iraq - see http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=371004&in_page_id=1770.

One opposition Member of Parliament said of the law used in the case:

was sold to us on the basis that it was to prevent terrorist acts against this House and has now been used to convict a young lady, Maya Evans, for reading out a list of British soldiers killed in action in Iraq by the Cenotaph.'

The Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill that gives the government sweeping powers to make whatever laws it chooses is being sold as just a means of improving administrative efficiency.

Maya Anne Evans, 25, a vegan cook from Hastings, was found guilty of breaching Section 132 of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act - by peacefully reading out the names of British soldiers killed in Iraq..

Deano
The government claims that the bill is needed to speed up the passage of legislation into law. If ministers can just decide to change the law whenever they like, think of all the debating time that would be saved, the 'argument' goes. As Daniel Finkelstein writes in his Times article:

What does this argument, used often by the minister during last week's debate, amount to? An admission that we are now passing so many new laws, so quickly, and so many of them are sloppy, that we don't have time to debate them properly or reform them when they go wrong. Parliament is drowning in a sea of legislation. Instead of calling a halt to this, the Government is seeking a way of moving ever faster, adding yet more laws, this time with even less debate.'

But why is this? Once again, everything connects to everything else. The Illuminati, working through their puppet governments headed by gofers like Blair, are in the process of voting away all checks, balances and freedoms until only centralised dictatorship is left. This is why, all over the world, national and super-national parliaments are drowning in a tidal wave of legislation waiting to be passed. This is one reason why even contentious politicians are not able to read everything that is put before them for a vote.

The Illuminati are in a frenzy to impose their global prison by stealth before enough people realise what is going on. Stifling real debate on the issues by cutting or removing such debating time is crucial to introducing fascist legislation with a speed that makes it law before most people have even heard it has been proposed.

Another key route for these impositions is what is known in Britain as 'secondary legislation'. Again, it's a tedious title with a fuse fitted and a timing device going tick, tick, tick. Beware the boring and banal, it's often a nuclear weapon disguised as a carrot cake.

As I have been saying for years, most people don't have opinions based on detailed knowledge or understanding, they have an 'image' of what the situation is. This image comes from hearing, mostly half-hearing, mantras chanted incessantly by politicians, 'journalists' and academics. So they get the impression that for something to become law it has to be subject to debate by elected people in national parliaments or local councils.

Not so.

Thousands of new laws are passed every year without any such debate. This is the so-called secondary legislation, also known as subordinate or delegated legislation and, in the case of government ministers, Statutory Instruments. This is a definition from www.answers.com:

Statutory Instruments (SIs) are parts of United Kingdom law separate from Acts of Parliament which do not require full Parliamentary approval before becoming law. These are usually brought to Parliament by a Government minister, exercising legislative powers delegated to them by an Act of Parliament.

Yes, exactly. And the Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill is designed to bring virtually all law making and law changing under the heading of secondary or delegated legislation - delegated to Prime Monster Blair and his ministers, and whoever follows them. It will be the no-debate dictatorship.

You won't be surprised to know that the powers to make laws through secondary legislation without open and democratic debate have soared since Blair came to power. They are imposed, often even without public knowledge, through what are called ministerial regulations, orders in council, and codes of practice, as well as Statutory Instruments. Several thousand of these laws are passed each year, compared to only a few dozen Acts of Parliament.

And the more 'secondary legislation' powers you have in a country the closer you are to dictatorship. The Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill will take us far, far closer, indeed take us across the line in all but name. As Daniel Finkelstein wrote in the Times: 'The Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill isn't just a dangerous proposal. It is a flashing red light'.

In the United States the system known as 'rulemaking' is similar in many ways. Laws passed, at least in theory, on Capitol Hill are given further added detail by the rulemaking agencies often packed with, or advised by, unelected and often unknown scientific, economic and corporate 'experts'. It is another way of introducing legislative changes without political debate.

Then, of course, there are the Presidential Executive Orders that bypass Congress and have been used to build a mountain of laws and laws-in-waiting that are nothing less than a fascist state sitting in the shadows until they are activated by a 'state of emergency'. As former Clinton advisor, Paul Begala, said in the New York Times in 1998: 'Stroke of the pen. Law of the Land. Kinda cool.'

Executive Orders are legally binding orders issued by the President without public debate. They don't require Congressional approval yet have the same legal weight as laws passed by Congress. There is nothing in the United States Constitution or statute that permits this, except for the vague 'executive power' given in Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution and the statement 'take care that the laws be faithfully executed' in Article II, Section 3.

If Congress pass a bill to challenge laws made by Executive Order the president has the power of veto and to override this veto takes a two thirds majority - highly unlikely to say the least. The way the United States form of government was set up gives fantastic power to one man ... and, more to the point, to those who control him.

It was through Executive Order 9066 that President Franklin Roosevelt gave power to the military to remove people to a military zone. This was used to imprison Japanese and German-Americans in 'internment camps'. This takes on particular relevance when you think that such camps are being located across America today with the involvement of Cheney's infamous Halliburton.

Bush has used Executive Orders to restrict civil liberties, intellectual freedom, and freedom of information. One of his first acts was to introduce Executive order 13233 to restrict access to the official records of presidents - thus protecting his father from public exposure for his horrific behaviour during his presidency and that of Ronald Reagan.

A document made public by the American Civil Liberties Union claims that Boy Bush issued an Executive Order authorising the inhumane interrogation of detainees in Iraq. A two-page FBI e-mail references an Executive Order in which the President directly authorised interrogation techniques like 'sleep deprivation, stress positions, use of military dogs, and sensory deprivation through the use of hoods, etc'.

All this without any public debate or agreement by supposedly elected representatives of the people.

You can see that actually most law is introduced without public debate because of the multi-millions of laws imposed around the world through 'secondary legislation' in all its forms and other scams that by-pass debate like Executive Orders.

So when you are next told you live in a free, open and democratic country perhaps you will join me in some synchronised hysterical laughter.

All together now ...

IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND WISH TO ALERT YOUR MP TO THE TRUE IMPLICATIONS OF THE LEGISLATIVE AND REGULATORY REFORM BILL, HERE IS A LIST OF ALL MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT WITH THEIRCONTACTDETAILS
http://www.Parliament.uk/directories/hciolists/alms.cfm

And here are all the published Executive Orders ...
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/disposition.html

Bardock42
I won't read all that...cause I will be very pissed off afterwards...but I actually heard that it is true...that often Laws are just signed without any review...especially those introduced by the European Union....

lil bitchiness
Another COPY and PASTE by Deano.

Ushgarak
"Prime Monster (no spelling error)"

Gosh, what a clever pun. Guy who wrote that article must be a genius and I must listen to every word he says.

debbiejo
Though I have heard the same thing. It's amazing what we will be duped into.

KharmaDog
Hear is a prime example of a very serious issue (the fact that politicians pass laws without reading them) that will be overshadowed by all the stupidity and ramblings that Deano posted with it, and previous to it.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Hear is a prime example of a very serious issue (the fact that politicians pass laws without reading them) that will be overshadowed by all the stupidity and ramblings that Deano posted with it, and previous to it.

exactly! I just don't get why deano does this... I think its the greatest fault of conspiracists... Instead of gently leading you down the path of Revelation, they just push you off the cliff and expect you to believe it without any real proof or non edited scripts...

Deano
on topic please

Bardock42
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Agree...it is a serious issue....and it seems to happen everywhere in teh Western World.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
on topic please

no one has strayed from the topic.

Deano
ahh thats good then.

finti
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GCG
Since the topic relates to " Dont read this....Just sign at the bottom " , I will recount that this does not only apply to Public Servants only, but to the greater number of trusting naive humans.

It happened when I went to pay an excess to my insurance company, and was handed a for page document to sign. So I sat back and read it, page by page to the astonishment of the clerk. After I signed it and asked for a copy, the bewildered clerk said that in his 4 years working at that company, I was the first person to read it all.

Goes to show how easily one may be swindled given the inclination to do so.

mechmoggy
I don't think you needed the pre-warning, Deano...

I never read your threads! stick out tongue

finti
laughing out loud

debbiejo
Don't feel bad Deano.........The evil here messed up my "Curiosity" thread.....cry

Deano
no one here can offend me debsbig grin

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Ushgarak
"Prime Monster (no spelling error)"

Gosh, what a clever pun. Guy who wrote that article must be a genius and I must listen to every word he says.

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlol: Most laws are introduced without us seeing or hearing about them? Then how do you know that they exist?

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I don't think you needed the pre-warning, Deano...

I never read your threads! stick out tongue

What a silly post...

mechmoggy
Whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
- dave123

There ya go big grin

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by debbiejo
Don't feel bad Deano.........The evil here messed up my "Curiosity" thread.....cry

That was a very good cat thread... That you tried to derail to talk about curiosity.. Cause of some lame joke about cats killing curiosity...

Next time Start a thread about something you don't wana talk about, then derail it to something you do! stick out tongue

FeceMan
FeceMan, the Master of Excrements

Signed, per your request.

Was this about the lizard people?

Deano
if u want it to be

Inspectah Deck
DID YOU KNOW THAT MOST LAWS ARE INTRODUCED WITHOUT EVER SEEING A DEBATING CHAMBER? OR, WHEN THEY DO, WITHOUT MOST OF THE POLITICIANS EVEN READING THEM?

Want to do something about it?

Syren
Deano, all very irksome, but what do you think about it? I know you copied and pasted and it's very informative, but do you have an opinion? I'm genuinely interested, I'm not taking the piss or trying to provoke you in any way big grin

Just a quick note, I think most of the people who responded to this have an attitude problem. Seriously, you pole vaulted the point of the thread just so that you could have your little stab at Deano. Quite sad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
my opinion is that the world is run by people who are dangerous ,or foolish, or stupid...or all of them put together. And that something like this doesnt surprise me at all. And scarily, most people havent got a clue.

My opinion counts for nothing though, i believe that 9/11 was planned from within the government remember?

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Want to do something about it?

nah i actually think we shouldnt. best to stay in ignorance i saysmile

Inspectah Deck
nah i actually think we shouldnt. best to stay in ignorance i saysmile

Good call stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.