gambit,beast nightcrawler,mr. sinister,juggernaut vs apoclypse,toad,omega red,wolv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit11111111
sorry about the gramar

idk bout this one moname

outarddwarf
juggernaut beats the other team and then stomps his own for fun.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by gambit11111111
sorry about the gramar

idk bout this one moname are you wolverine8888? he has grammar problems like you. Well he likes wolverine. you like gambit. He has 8888 at the end u have 11111111

Black Adam
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
are you wolverine8888? he has grammar problems like you. Well he likes wolverine. you like gambit. He has 8888 at the end u have 11111111

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT!!!

Darth Kal-El
lol

GODSCRIBE
sorry about the gramar

idk bout this one moname

and it's mon ami.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
and it's mon ami.

lol That's what he was trying to say? Good call on that.

Anyways, I'd go for Sinister's team....If there's prep time....

If not, then Apocalypse.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
are you wolverine8888? he has grammar problems like you. Well he likes wolverine. you like gambit. He has 8888 at the end u have 11111111
No. I saw he and wolverine8888 get into an argument over Gambit vs Wolverine. They are different people.

He is the Gambit version of wolverine8888 basically.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by StyleTime
No. I saw he and wolverine8888 get into an argument over Gambit vs Wolverine. They are different people.

He is the Gambit version of wolverine8888 basically. yes, they have a lot in common

MuffinmanMike
sorry about the gramar

idk bout this one moname

Mon ami.

It's french.

Goddamnit. And I LIKE Gambit.

gambit11111111
sorry about the gramar once agian,and for not spacing mon ami well if was sinister knowing i was the power of my team i would make a effort to take the power of there team which is apoclypse. And as gambit i would go for wolverine (sorry not to mention this place is huge and alot of inhamnit objects i probably spelt that wrong ) and night crawler would aid juggernaut in omega red. That would quick i think beast would maggle toad and aid sinister. and between gambit and wolverine thats a wholenother forum lol

juggernaut66666
first team wins

gambit11111111
gambit beats wolverine beast beats toad juggernaut gets beat by omega red with injuries then is attacked by beast and defeated and then they all rape apoclyspe

batdude123
gambit beats wolverine beast beats toad juggernaut gets beat by omega red with injuries then is attacked by beast and defeated and then they all rape apoclyspe

If Wolverine can dodge bullets, then why the hell couldn't he dodge CARDS? And Apocolypse with his Celestial tech is one dude you don't want to mess with!

juggernaut66666
omega red could never beat even depowered juggarnaut who is still class 100 omega red is class 30

gambit11111111
my bad i wasn't sure

TheKahn
Nightcrawler teleports Apocalypse's, Toad's, Omega Red's, and Wolverine's head off.
Total fight time: 7.3 seconds

batdude123
^ Why is that your arguement with everybody that Nightcrawler faces? So, in your logic, if Nightcrawler were facing Galactus, he'd teleport his head off and NC would win? The logic ur using for NC is rediculous.

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
^ Why is that your arguement with everybody that Nightcrawler faces? So, in your logic, if Nightcrawler were facing Galactus, he'd teleport his head off and NC would win? The logic ur using for NC is rediculous.

Because it will work. Teleportation is like telekinesis and telepathy in that in fights they can score very cheap wins if the opponent doesn't have protection against it.

And depending on how hungry he is, Nightcrawler could teleport Galactus' head as well shifty

He'd have to be rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy hungry but it could happen. evil face

batdude123
^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

gambit11111111
wow if nightcrawler

had a tuff time holding his own agianst mystique then
i'd be very suprised to see nc beat apocalyspe and galactus

no offense but nightcrawler aint all that in a bag of potato chips

Redatom65
reason:he doesn't kill

now if this was AoA nightcrawler

let the pain commense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.