Official Nauto Remix RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven_959
Here, you are able to role play your favorite Naruto character or, you can make up your own.

Naruto
Sakura
Sasuke
Kakashi
Iruka
Chouji
Ino
Akamaru
Neji Hyuuga
Hinata Hyuuga
Hanabi Hyuuga
Hiashi Hyuuga
Hizashi Hyuuga
Shikamaru
Gaara
3rd Hokage (Sautobi)
4th Hokage (Yodaime)
4th Kazekage (Gaara's Father)
Itachi
Orochimaru
Haku

Or you can play a made up character

i am Kiba, so someone can still play akamaru. (lol akamaru is soooooo cute!!)

NBT x 20
I call naruto!!And shikamaru!!!

sobe
can i play a make up carter

NBT x 20
Wait i call sasuke and shika!!!!!!

QuincE
....permission?

sobe
who is girls in that list and how old are they?

sobe
yes it dos

QuincE
where?

sobe
uummmmm on your head

QuincE
....Um....you know there's not a thing in that half sentence I don't need explained.

You need permission to open up a new rpg.

Raven_959
Yes nbt u may take those 2, i have permission, and the girls are this old:

Sakura Haruno:13
Ino Yamanaka:13
Hinata Hyuuga:13
Hiashi Hyuuga:41

NBT x 20
Want me to name all the characters i know?

Name: Haruno Sakura
Birthday: 28 March
Zodiac: Aries
Teacher: Hatake Kakashi
Teammates: Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke
Best friend and rival : Yamanaka Ino
Most heard phrase: "Sasuke-kun" (irritating smile)

Background: Female from Team 7. Has a big forehead.

The Deal with her: Quoting Shikamaru, Sakura is "a female ninja with no special talent". Her job is to hang around battle scenes getting in the way, yelling "Sasuke-kun!" and pissing viewers off. The pink haired nin is also schizophrenic with Inner Sakura being the only interesting thing about her (hell yea!)

Sakura loves Sasuke (who hates her) and hates Naruto (who loves her). She had the longest crush on Sasuke since she was little and fell out with best friend Ino because she liked Sasuke too (sheesh they both need to get a life).

When Sakura was little, she was quiet and shy and often teased about her big forehead. Ino became her friend and taught her to be more confident. As they grew older, Sakura felt she was living in Ino's shadow and grew competitive with her, especially after knowing Ino liked Sasuke too. The first time we see Sakura actually fight was in the Chuunin exams when the Sound ninjas tried to kill Sasuke. In the final exams preliminaries, Sakura tied with Ino.

NBT x 20
Name: Yamanaka Ino
Birthday: September 23
Zodiac: Libra
Teacher: Sarutobi Asuma
Teammates: Nara Shikamaru and Akimichi Chouji
Technique: Shitenshyin no jutsu (gets into another person's body by telepathy)

Background: Sakura's major rival.

How to deal with her: When she was little, Yamanaka Ino found lonely Haruno Sakura and became best friends until Sakura found out that Ino liked Sasuke too and so they became rivals in love.

She's always flirting with Sasuke and fighting with Sakura over him (how annoying), always calling fellow teammate Akimichi Chouji a fat ass and to lose weight because he's not going to get any girl. Vain Ino is also very focussed in keeping her figure. She works at her family a flowershop. One of the only distinctions between between Ino and Sakura is that Ino is a better fighter and that she appears to treasure Sakura's friendship more than Sakura does.

NBT x 20
Name: Temari
Birthday: 23 August
Zodiac: Leo
Teacher: Baki
Teammates: Gaara, Kankurou
Family: Kazekage (Father), Gaara and Kankurou (younger and elder brother)
Weapon: That big fan

Background: Genin of Sand sent to take part in the Chuunin exams in the Leaf.

The Deal with her: Probably the toughest Genin to take part in the Chuunin exams with Naruto and gang, Temari is the daughter of the Kage of the Sand and sister of Gaara. In the guise of taking the exams, she and her teammates/siblings were actually sent on an A-rank mission. Her main function to assist in the Sand's invasion of the Leaf and keep a watch over Gaara. Her weapon is that big fan she carries with her and her main jutsu is the Whirlwind technique, which, at a wave of the fan from her, blows up a windstorm embedded with chakra to sting her opponents.

After the invasion fo the Leaf by the Sand and Sound failed, she escaped back to the Sand with her siblings. She returned as an ally of Konoha wearing a funky new purple costume and an even shorter miniskirt during the Sasuke chase and helped Shikamaru fight the sound nin.

NBT x 20
Name: Hyuuga Hinata
Birthday: 27 December
Zodiac: Capricorn
Teacher: Yuuhi Kurenai
Teammates: Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino
Family: Hyuuga Hiashi (Father), Hyuuga Hanabi (younger sister), Hyuuga Neji (cousin)
Most heard phrase: "Naruto-kun" (plays with fingers)

Background: Successor of Hyuuga, the oldest noble clan in Konoha. Naruto's secret admirer.

The Deal with her: Hinata is burdened with the fate of being Hyuuga's successor. Shy and inward in nature, she gets depressed easily. She blames herself for being weak and tries hard to change herself. Hinata idolizes Naruto, whom she believes to be strong and confident. She managed to gain a little more confidence in the Chunnin exams when Naruto cheered her on.

Raven_959
nbt that's enough

NBT x 20
Ok.

Raven_959
any one want 2 start it out?

sobe
who can i be?

NBT x 20
Anyone you want, there's more girls should i post them raven. Camille read them and choose who you want.

Raven_959
sobe i said u could b a maade up character.

sobe
(( ok i can do that whats the most age the people are??))

NBT x 20
Doesn't matter.

sobe
((tell me))

NBT x 20
It does'nt matter you can be what ever age.

sobe
((god dang it tell me!!!peas))

Raven_959
the age is around 14 or 15

NBT x 20
Tell you what? I told you and you keep saying tell me!

sobe
Name: camille lynn
Birthday: may 27
Teacher: Hatake Kakashi
Teammates: Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke
Best friend and rival : none to shy
Most heard phrase: "um i got to go umsee yea"((runs away))

Background- Camille is a hard worker and vary shy with her teamates she all ways runs from them.She neaver ever shows her true powers that lie deep in side she wants true love but is way to shy she works hard to be the top best but all was fails.

post pic in a couple mins

((nbt we need you in red river rollplay ..))

Raven_959
sobe needed an age....nbt......

NBT x 20
I quit that rp.

sobe
((but but ill say later ))

sobe
(y)

NBT x 20
So when do we start? And because i'm so sick of tigereyes and i was about to say somthing i wasn't gonna regret.

QuincE
Can I see ush's permission? If it's non-existant...why don't you guys just go to the more successful current naruto rpg in the unhosted section roll eyes (sarcastic)

NBT x 20
I don't know? So when do we start?

Raven_959
we can start now

NBT x 20
OK. Who starts?

Raven_959
(( ill start))

Kiba: is walking through the forest, away from the village.:

NBT x 20
Shikamaru having his hands in his pocket walking threw the forest looking around. "How troublesome why do they choose me to go get some food hm." Shikmaru said his eyes half closed and close by the resturant. "Ramen i should just take it all for myself."

Raven_959
Kiba: walks past shikamaru and ignores him:

NBT x 20
Shikamaru walking past kiba he continued walking.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by QuincE
Can I see ush's permission? If it's non-existant...why don't you guys just go to the more successful current naruto rpg in the unhosted section roll eyes (sarcastic)
(To join, or not to join...no expression)

QuincE
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(To join, or not to join...no expression)

(eh....I'd have to say....not. Our naruto kicks more ass than this one. Pwn3d!)

Rashedec
can i get in

Rashedec
name: rashede sakura
birthday: 27 march
zodiac: Aries
bio: rashede ran away form home he join the land of wind
teammates: ?
teacher?
friend or rival: no

if yes

sobe
(i am back )
((shere you can join Rashedec ^^))

Camille finsched traing she walked thouw the forst bordly she was waiting for some thing to happen.

Rashedec
rashede walking threw the forest go to the village

QuincE
(Rashedec looks surprisingly like Itachi.)

Raven_959
((Rashedec u can join))

Kiba: is heading out of the forest away from shikamaru:

NBT x 20
He can't use that pic somone might be itachi and he has the same pic?

At god
name: Shinja Sunoku
birthday: 1 December
zodiac: Areis
Known as: Midnight venom
bio: He ran away from his home and he learned ways of shadow ninjas he joined them and became one of the elite assassins best of the best midnight ninjas. He's wanted criminal also they call him "Midnight venom" He has a myterious power of blending in with shadows it's really hard to find him

Throwing stars: Great advenger: This star is only used for midnight it's super razor sharp then samuri sword it's enough to cut a bamboo with it. This was given to him when he was 7 years old

teacher: His father
friend or rival: Kyo Kusanagi

Rashedec
rashede walkin to the village

Raven_959
Kiba: is stil heading out of the forest:

Rashedec
rashede look at a girl ( that can not be my sis )

At god
Wtf...forget about it...Im not joining >=(

Raven_959
Kiba: " i wonder why shikamaru looked at me like that?" i say under my breath as i head tward the village.

soren
(has anyone took Gaara?????? I'm makin' a character too.)

name: sakubo zerreth
birthday: october 22
zodiac: libra
known as: white lighting
bio: he usually keeps to himself, and isn't like the others, he seperates himself from people, he sometimes get's laughed at, because he always messes up and trips and falls during battle, and he knows he can do better but he always holds back.

weapon: he uses close range combat, with knives. his knives are dipped in poison that paralyzes the enemy.

Pal_Jetsam06
Name: Aachan

Pal_Jetsam06
i did not want to do that! (name: Aachan)

Pal_Jetsam06
Aachan perched in the large oak tree. He surveyed the vast forest searching for something, and at the same time for nothing. He was an outcast, a roaming nobody looking to be a somebody. Then he spotted his chance.

Tombstone
hi Aachan

you get to

name
zodiac:
known as

ex of my

name: rashede sakura
bio: rashede ran away form home he join the land of wind
teacher?
friend or rival: no

Pal_Jetsam06
Name: Aachan
Birthday: Febuary 15
Bio: Aachan was framed for a crime by his comrade and was thrown out by his clan.
Teammates: has none (outcast)
Teacher: Grandfather
Friend or Rival: Nojima (cousin) is rival (framed Aachan)

He has unnatural long grey hair and a large scar across his face. He wears shabby robes and uses spiked iron knuckles as his only physical weapon.

Pal_Jetsam06
Aachan sprang from tree to tree fixed on his target. Finally he came to the spot a fire blazed and danced around the place emitting a pillar of smoke. A piece of paper blew around and landed infront of Aachan. Aachan examined it further. "Paper bomb!" was the only thing Aachan managed to say before he was hurtled back by a burst of flame and debris.

garra121
I would like t be rock lee (aaka bushy brow)cause hes so cool

Raven_959
sure u can be rock lee.

Raven_959
Kiba: is sitting on a rock watching akamaru run around him. " your gonna get really tired if you keep running at that pace."

Raven_959
Itachi: is facing away from Vincet while i start to activate the Mangekyo sharingan.

Deit
Originally posted by soren
(has anyone took Gaara?????? I'm makin' a character too.)

name: sakubo zerreth
birthday: october 22
known as: white lighting
bio: he usually keeps to himself, and isn't like the others, he seperates himself from people, he sometimes get's laughed at, because he always messes up and trips and falls during battle, and he knows he can do better but he always holds back.

weapon: he uses close range combat, with knives. his knives are dipped in poison that paralyzes the enemy.

(this is directed to Raven 959)

Raven_959
yes you can be Gaara

Itachi: Has the Mangekyo sharingan activated and is standing on top of a building watching team seven train from a distance.

Deit
Zerreth: *he walked towards Itachi* "Who are you???"

Raven_959
Itachi: " the names itachi of the atkatsuki" i say in an emotionless voice while not turning around, or taking my eyes off of team seven.

Deit
Zerreth: "........" *he walked up to him* "Itachi, I've heard of you." *he smirked and pulled a knife out to hit him*

Raven_959
Itachi: vanished and reapeared behind zerreth holding my sword up to his neck. "don't ever threaten me like that again, or i'll be forced to kill you. i can easily overpower you with my Mangekyo Sharingan and do the same thing i did to my clan to you" i say coldly while the mangekyo Sharingan in my eyes spins and it activates as i hold a dagger like kunai next to his chest where his heart is.

Deit
Zerreth: *he struggled to move, but to no avail, he had tricks up his sleeve though* "............"

Tombstone
name: rashede Hyuuga

clan : Hyuuga

Personiality:he is shy and cold you can see it is he eye he Likes to fight and play and Training his martial arts skills, adventures in Natsumi is rather fond of the moon and Dark secluded places and Training to become a Demon ninjas

Element:wind

Weakness: a pic of his dad

Taijutsuattack:the technique it's called the execution drop this when a user kick the opponent in the air then jump on the oppoment in the air and grab both of his arms and break it and then put one of your foot on the opponent neck and then start spending untill drop when that it will break his neck

the 360:when the user all his chakrar into his hand making faster and stronger then the user start attacking the opponent with the 360 punch in three seconds.
Konoha

bio:Rashede was born in the Konoha village but raise and Sound villagerashede father train him hard since he was six until he was thirteen his father nicname was the slayer Rashed study Ninjutsu with his mother he learned half the sound Ninjutsu, Rashede train by killing bears, when he turned fifteen stuff started going bad his mother got sick and father went insane, two months later his mom was assumed dead,after that day his father said that it was murdered. He went to talk to the kage of the village but know one will listen to him sohe went on a killing rampage until a group of ninjas killed him after that he was force to move to the village hidden in the sand .

how rashede got his Demons Chakrar powers: rashede dad ues to be a Demon ninjas It was a secret rank given by the kage it gave them demon chakrar when he had Rashede all his demon chakrar the only way for it to bo aleashed when rashede is in serious danger,but when rashede was born his dad put a seal on him to keep it incontrol the cut on his right cheek bone is a seal

Appearence: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6587083

Nickname:reaper

Weapons/Equipmen: Knuckle busters with Sand Gourd and 3 Kunai 2 Shuriken 10 Explosion Tag and Medical and Poison needles .

Traits: High ninjutsu as well as

Genjutsu. not good at it

Taijutsu. He has average speed, powes control, intelligence and stamina. a strong

Specials:he can ues Sand and Sound Jutsu

Ninjutsu
Sune Shihai no jutsu
A basic move you must know. All sand nins learn this is the academy

Suna Kawari no jutsu
The user replaces themselves with a bit of sand to avoid an attack.

Wind Needles
The ability to control wind shoot it like needles. The wind is usually formed ontop of the users finger and shot at will. This jutsu cannot be caught by bare hands due to the fact it is made from sheer wind, nor can it be stopped in it's tracks. It can be shot with dozens at the same time, and do not have to move in a straight line. However it is easier to spot than most needles due to the vacuum of air that it creates and lets the opponent see it

Gufuu Shougekiha
Sand/Sound
(Tornado Shockwave) By focusing chakra, user is able to expand the
air pressure around his/her punches and kicks to send the opponent
flying backwards from a gust of wind.

Byakugan gives it's user many great abilities including the ability to have a 360 degree field of vision, except for one tiny blind spot behind the first thoraic vertebra, this tiny spot is the only known weakness of this special ability.

Clan Jutsu :
E-Rank

Tiger Combo
A jutsu inheareted in the Hyuuga clan. It is one of the great combos and easiest. The Hyuuga throws a barrage of kicks and punches at there oppenent. The put chakra into there attacks so it damages the oppenet.

Hyuuga Style Taijutsu, Jyuuken
("Gentle Fist"wink A special Taijutsu style passed down through the clan itself. The Taijutsu style damage to the body by allowing chakra, flowing through the users palm, to directly damage the opponents Inner Coils System. This Taijutsu directly destroys the opponents inner organs, and the softest blows can take out the largest person - and deal high amounts of damage.

D-Rank

Opening Point Attacks
Performed by a genius among the Hyuuga. It allows the Byakugan user to see the chakra openings (Tsubos) and strike them with enough accuracy to close them - stopping or increasing the flow of chakra. The holes are found from the 361 pressure points in the Inner Coil System (TenKetsu).

C Rank

Hakke Rokujuu Yonshou
("Sixty-four Point Hands"wink Taijutsu Technique. Using a highly advanced form of Byakugan, the user is able to see the Chakra Holes on a person's body, and using the Hyuga Taijutsu Style - closes the Chakra Holes with quick blows, stopping the flow of Chakra through one's body.

B Rank

Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou
("Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand"wink
the user will emit chakra from her palms and move her arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for her body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, she can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.

Hakke Shou Kaiten
("Heavenly Spin"wink Another of the 'perfect defense' jutsu types. At the exact moment a blow is landed on the body, large amounts of Chakra are expelled from the Chakra Holes around the body. With that force, his body spins like a top. The combined efforts of the Chakra and the spin, first deflect the attack - then throw the opponent backwards.

Eagle Combo
The user puts in Huge Amounts of Chakra in there handS. Like the tiger Combo the will send a barrage of fist to there oppenent. This time there attack uses more speed and each hit will greatly damage the oppenent.

A Rank

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou
("One Hundred Twenty Eight Point Hands"wink Taijutsu technique. Using a highly advanced form of Byakugan, the user is able to see the Chakra Holes on a person's body, and using the Hyuga Taijutsu Style - closes the Chakra Holes with quick blows, stopping the flow of Chakra through one's body and causing an extreme amount of pain that may result in unconsciousness

demonform: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6584924

Deit
(raven thid was what I was talking about in the p.m.)

Raven_959
yea sure okk..........

Deit
Originally posted by Deit
Zerreth: *he struggled to move, but to no avail, he had tricks up his sleeve though* "............"

Raven_959
Itachi: " i wouldn't try anything stupid if you know what's good for you." i say coldly as the sword and the kunai get closer to his neck and his chest.

Deit
Zerreth: "OK, OK!!! I'll do anything just let me go." *he used a strange move his eye's changed, some what like the sharingan but it's more of a mechanical and complex.* (it looks like this)

SilentSoul
Can i be Sakura??

SilentSoul
nvm forget i was ever here

Technicolor
{ Can i join this? And btw, Kakashi isn't on that list, so i could never choose! stick out tongue }

NineCoronas
What is a "Remix" RPG? confused And why is there a poll about some hot people with Japaneese names. confused

Technicolor
{ Hey you hug Your not online erm }

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Technicolor
{ Hey you hug Your not online erm } ...am too. I sent you a PM but I haven't gotten a response.

naruto r
how do you play the game

Kaoin Mura
Can I join?erm I love the anime Naruto!ninjabig grin

dark99
hmm doesn't look like anyone has really been keeping this going...

I guess someone could just start a new adventure with all new people if they really wanted too...

ChakraStrings
(Like omgz!!! Kankuro is here! *finishes applying purple makeup*. Now, you'll need a Kankuro... mhmm, definatley. Kankuro is like, god? Mmhmm)
happy

DarkDethbringer
dudes, this rpg was pathetic anyways, I am starting my own, Naruto game tthat is worthy to be called, 'hosted' this was destined to go in teh Unhosted. Mine will be better structure, help me get it aproved!

Raven_959
Cassie: is walking around in the village

Kurosaki Ichigo
We should start off in the Chunnin exams.

Raven_959
alright

Kurosaki Ichigo
(I'll use Shikamaru, Gaara, and Sasuke, also Naruto. And when other people come they can be them.)

Raven_959
alright i'll start.

Cassie: is sitting on the ground in front of the building to the first part of the chunnin exams. "dang it. i can't become a chunnin if i'm not in a group, but i don't think anyone would want to be in a group with a person who has the dark side of the kyuubi" i say to myself quietly.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Naruto stuck his fist in the air. "Oh yea i'll defiently win!" He said and awaited his turn. Shikamaru stratched his head. "How troublesome." He said kicked back and relaxed. Gaara looked around his arms folded. Boreing He said to himself and closed his eyes. Sasuke just simply sat there watching the Fights.

Raven_959
Cassie: "well i guess i'll get in there,hpmph like they need me" i say holdin' my head as i walk in to the building and i walk twards naruto and say "h-hey naruto...aagghh! what's the matter with me?" i say as i back up against the wall and the three marks on both sides of my face start turning jagged,and my eyes start to look like the kyuubi's.

( how about the next match is a threeway match between me naruto and kiba ok?)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Ok.)
Naruto shrugs as he stares at Cassie. "You lo-" He's cut off by the crowd as Neji wins his match.

Raven_959
Cassie: snaps back to myself and says, "when is my match gonna be... i'm gettin' bored!" i look over at kakashi and i low snarl at him as the dark kyuubi starts to take over slowly.

Deit
(May I join????)

Raven_959
(sure)

Deit
(one question, are we allowed to make our own kekkei genkai?)

Raven_959
(ya of course i did)

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kakashi rises his Eye brow at her. "Weird girl." He said and the sign began to switch around. "Kiba, Naruto, Cassie, Neji. A three way match." It says Naruto smiles and instantly jumps into the ring.

Raven_959
Cassie: jumps down to the arena with a bloodlust smile on my face. "these guys are goin' down".

Raven_959
Cassie: i lick my lips and i activate part of the kyuubi,which would be the eyes and fangs and nails.

Deit
name: Zen Chiru
birthday: Oct. 22 1992
known as: (he doesn't have a nickname)
from: Otogakure (to put it in a more easier way of saying: The sound village.)
bio: will reveal.
Kekkei Genkai: Hiragana (techniquely speaking) he can move as fast as lightning but only for a few seconeds. if he uses it too much he will be rendered unable to move any of his limbs, untill he regains enough chakra. (NOT coppiable!!!!!!) (And this was approved on a naruto message board I go to.....so if anyone's interested P.M. me and I'll give you the URL. but I'll have to answer your P.M. tommorrow because I can't remember the url and it's set to fav. on my computer at home. I'm at my Grand paps...)

Raven_959
( VERY COOL DEIT )

Kurosaki Ichigo
Neji and Naruto both looked at Kiba and Cassie. "Your fate is to lose." Neji said and stuck his hands out. He reached in his pouch and tossed some Shuriken at Cassie.

Deit
Originally posted by Raven_959
( VERY COOL DEIT )

(thank you, thank you. *bows* *bows* so I'm in?????????)

dark99
(may I join)

Raven_959
Cassie: with amazing speed i grab neji by the throat and i jump up and then i throw him into the ground, and i throw fire bombs at him, as i land and glare at kiba and naruto with my dark kyuubi eyes and smile with the fangs showing.

Raven_959
( Yes deit and yes dark can join )

Kurosaki Ichigo
Neji knocks her hands back from him. Then he puts his Index and middle finger up and hit her in her neck. He landed on his feet and looked at the Fire Bombs. "Byakugan!" He yells and grabs the Fire Bombs one at a Time and sends them back at Cassie. Naruto runs at Cassie yelling. "Ahhhh!" He yells running toward Cassie. Kiba smiles as everyone is beating up on Cassie.

Deit
Zen watched cassie toss Neji. "hmmmm......" he continued to watch them.

(I'm changing where he's from, from the sound village to Konoha. and eventually go to Otogakure.)

dark99
(ok thanks. I guess I will use my own character.)

name- Shio Sato
age-15
rank- chuunin
nickname- the twilight ghost
village- the hidden leaf village (just returned after 2 year absence)
appearance- about 5'7" with silver hair and dark blue eyes
bio- grew up in the village and lived a fairly normal life until his teamates were killed in the chuunin exams through very unfortunate means. He alone managed to pass and survive but afterwards left the village for reasons known only to himself...

Shio sat in the large crowd watching the exams below.

"Hmm.. some interesting new ninjas down there." he thought.

Raven_959
Cassie/kyuubi: "come on and attack me kiba!!"
i say viciously as i attack naruto and throw him up against the wall recklessly,and then dart twards kiba and light my hand up so it is black and then i punch kiba in the stomach extremely hard. then i dart back and wait to see if they get up.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Neji knocks her hands back from him. Then he puts his Index and middle finger up and hit her in her neck. He landed on his feet and looked at the Fire Bombs. "Byakugan!" He yells and grabs the Fire Bombs one at a Time and sends them back at Cassie. Naruto runs at Cassie yelling. "Ahhhh!" He yells running toward Cassie. Kiba smiles as everyone is beating up on Cassie.

Raven_959
Cassie: starts to make my eyes turn black and cancles out neji's byakugan,shoves my hand through naruto's stomach,and throws kiba into the celing as my cuts and wounds start to heal immeideatealy.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Neji standing up fully stares at Cassie. Chakra is flowing everywere threw her. He said and ran at Cassie then spent around and hit her in the neck. Four times extremly fast. He then flips into the air back. And reaches in his pouch and throws 12 Shuriken at her. Kiba smiles and gets up and runs at her. "Tsuuga!" He yells and runs at her then spins with Akamaru on his back. He his Cassie Directly in the Stomach. Naruto gets up slowly and puts up a Hand sign. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" He yells and multiple clones appeared and they all run at Cassie. One clone punches her in the face.

Raven_959
Cassie/Kyuubi: sinks into the ground as three black fox hands come up and grab neji,naruto and kiba,as the grip starts to tighten. i come out from under the ground and i am being surrounded by a large amount of black chakra as all of my wounds start to heal rapidly. "so long u so called greatest ninjas!!!!" i yell as i start to crudh all three of them.

dark99
"My my... what have we here. What monsters have come to this village now." Shio smirked.

"I wonder what will happen after this tournament is over." he thought.

with that he walked down towards the lower part of the stadium to get a better look...

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Hakkesho Kaiten!" Neji yells and Spins around a super speed and knocks the Foxes away. He put out his hands and smirked. "Hakkesho Daikaiten!" He yelled and spent around at super speed and knocked every one back as the Chakra flew threw him and hit everything at close range. Kiba jumped into the air over Cassie. "Tsuuga!" He yelled and spent around and hit Cassie in the face Directly. Naruto's clones all punched Cassie at the sametime.

Raven_959
Cassie/Kyuubi: " Sarengan no jutsu!!" i yell as the kyuubi's chakra enfuses with mine as i pull out a large block of the cement and spin around at warp speed as the rocks fly around and start to turn into flaming swords.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Naruto was smileing as he had fully charged up his Rasengan. He ran at Cassie from behind and pushed it into her back. "Rasengan!" He yelled and put major Damage on her. Then Neji jumped in front of her smileing. "Hakke Sanbyaku Rokujuisshiki!" He yelled and began to hit her 361 times. Once he was done he knocked her down. And Kiba smiled as Akamaru was now a form of Kiba. "Gatsuuga!" They yell and hit her directly into the stomach then the head then the legs.

Raven_959
Cassie/Kyuubi: darts up to the stands and attacks zen and grabs him by the throat and starts to strangle him.

Deit
Zen kicked Cassie away from him. he wasn't expecting to get attacked. "Hiragana!!!" he ran towards cassie and kicked her back into the arena.

Raven_959
Cassie/kyuubi: vanishes and reapears and attacks naruto,neji,and kiba with one black shadow flame. "katton ryuka no jutsu!!!!"

Kurosaki Ichigo
They all fun on the ground passed out excep Neji and Naruto. Kiba raises his hand. "I give." And if he gave up Neji and Naruto had to lose as well. Kakashi grabbed Cassie by her neck know she was no match for him even if she tried. "Come on." He said and took her into a room were he would seal the Evil Kyuubi up forever. The Hokage's had agreed that the match didn't count.

Raven_959
Cassie/Kyuubi: "let me go!!!" i yell as i start to growl.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kakashi threw her on the ground and raised her shirt to her stomach. He did some handsigns and purple appeared on his fingers. "Gogyo Fuin!" He yelled and hit her in the Stomach and a seal appeared.

dark99
"Kanashibari no Jutsu," Shio quickly muttered from the shadows.

As soon as Shio finished Kakashi realized that he was completely unable to move.

"Oh why thankyou Kakashi. You saved me the trouble of sealing that damn beast myself. If you don't mind I will be taking her now." Shio stated coldly.

With that he stepped out of the shadows, picked up the girl and walked out...

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kakashi nodded to Shio. "What is between you two is not my problem. But she will not harm my comrades." He said and stratched his head then disappeared. He reappeared behind Sasuke and watched the match. Now it was offically the real match since the first match didn't count.

dark99
"Hahaha... really you don't care about this girl at all Kakashi." Shio said as he watched him vanish from the room.

"Well then that makes my job much easier. Come on now... Cassie was it. We have a date with Akatsuki." Shio said as he picked the girl up and walked out of the arena.

"In exchange for you they will give me whatever I want." Shio thought.

Deit
Zen watched him leave with cassie. he followed behind him. "Where are you goin' with her?!" he was pretty calm, he dind't know who this guy was and where he was taking Cassie. "Well!" he glared at Shio.

dark99
Shio looked back at the ninja following him. He was the same one who was sitting in the stand during the tournament.

"Do you care..." Shio responded. "From what I saw she attacked you for no reason back there. What reason do you have to protect her?"

With that he continued walking forward and then quickly jumped into the trees.

Deit
"heheheh....She didn't have controll over herself. You where there, I seen you......I will fight you. If I win, you leave her be, and If you win, I'll go with you."

dark99
"hahaha... why would I want to fight you. I only have one thing on my mind and that is revenge and I shall get Akatsuki to exact it for me. Besides fighting with you would only slow me down and having you go with me would not help. I am afraid if you care so much to fight me you will have to give me no other choice. So if you want to pursue me go ahead or else turn back." Shio said as began to leap through the trees.

Deit
"Hiragana!!!" Zen charged at Shio as fast as lightning punching him. (My kekkei genkai was approved for use so don't say God Modeing.) "You still want to walk away!! Or are you afraid I'll win!" he stood there watching Shio.

dark99
"ugh.." Shio muttered as he flew off the tree. He quickly grinned though and pulled on the string that he had barely managed to attach to Zen's leg.

"Ryuka no Jutsu." Shio said as a giant flame wound it's way up the string toward Zen.

"Great now where did she land." he said as he got up from the ground. "I didn't think I would have to fight anyone. Oh well some things can't be helped."

Deit
Zen stood still letting the flame hit him sending him falling off of the tree limb. he slowly got up dusting himself off. "Is that all you got!! HIRAGANA!!!!!!!!!" he charged at Shio kicking him, seding him flying into a tree limb.

dark99
Shio watched as the body Zen kicked turned into a simple log as it hit the tree. Then he threw a barrage of shurikens and kunai at him from his spot in the trees.

afterward he quickly spotted Cassie and jumped down to pick her up.

Deit
Zen's hiragana was still in affect. he ran out of the way from the shuriken and kunai and threw a single kunai at where he seen Shio throw his. he quickly threw a shuriken to follow the kunai.

dark99
Shio saw Zen throw his shuriken's at the spot where he had just been. He then stopped, picked up Cassie, and jumped back in the trees.

"Here we go. At least now I will know where you are in case we have to leave quickly." he said as he laid her on a branch.

Shio jumped back out from the trees and faced Zen. "Well now you have my attention." Shio yelled as he pulled out multiple kunai from his cloak.

Deit
Zen glared at Shio. "hiragana!" he used his kekkei genkai again. he ran towards shio but before he got there he fell to the ground. "Not now!!! I can't move!!" he wasn't kidding, he really couldn't move. "y-you win......" he couldn't get up. "Help me up please, and I will travel with you."

dark99
"What... is this some kind of trick, or maybe you have over used your kekkei genkai." Shio said. "Kage Bushin no jutsu." he yelled and watched as four clones appeared and pulled out kunai. "Either way I am not taking any chances, if you try anything my clones will kill you."

With that he carefully walked over to Zen and pulled him to his feet. "Now I don't know the extent of your injury but I assume that you will be able to walk in a while so we will leave immediately after that. I may not know the reason you are coming with me but I warn you don't try anything." Shio said.

Kurosaki Ichigo
A Shuriken darted from the trees flying at Shio. Naruto jumped out from the Trees. "Put them down!" He yelled and jumped to another tree then jumped to another. The Shuriken flew at Shio.

dark99
Shio just managed to jump out of the way of the shuriken and then glared at the young ninja who threw it at him.

"I recognize you." Shio said. "Damn it, don't you have an exam to pass?!"
With that he jumped away and made numerous hand signs. "Hosenka no Jutsu." Shio muttered as five fireballs flew towards Naruto. "Now leave before you get hurt. I don't have time to waste on you so I will finish this quickly if you don't leave."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>