Mangog vs. Kurse. vs. Doomsday vs. Bannerless Hulk vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Classic Juggernaut

vs

Mangog

vs.

Doomsday

vs.

Kurse

vs.

Bannerless Hulk

who's the last 'man' standing? who is the first to get knocked-out. arrange them from first to last..

and how long do you think the last two standing will be fighting for..

1,000 years?

End of the universe?

Ex11B
With all the hate that would be in here.It would be a field day for Mangog

Horrificus
Dude, that is exactly what I was gonna write!

Seriously, this nasty bunch of guys would easily push Mangog to the top of the heap, and there would be no way they could keep from doing it.

KillAll
last 2 standing are juggernaut, and mangog. neither is permanently put down. mangog has the upper hand though, and throws juggernaut around more than vice versa.

juggernaut66666
which version of doomsday?

outarddwarf
at the end it is juggernaut and Mangog. Juggernaut goes to put mangog in a bear hug like he did to thor, with a meniacle smile on his face. Mangog mistakes juggernauts intentions and views it as a kindhearted hug amongst men. then juggernaut crushes him in his moment of weakness.

Ex11B
ppff....hahahahahahahaha

Horrificus
Originally posted by outarddwarf
at the end it is juggernaut and Mangog. Juggernaut goes to put mangog in a bear hug like he did to thor, with a meniacle smile on his face. Mangog mistakes juggernauts intentions and views it as a kindhearted hug amongst men. then juggernaut crushes him in his moment of weakness.

Very Good! I agree.

Or, somehow they Mate, and create the most horrendously powerful, yet sexually confused being in the Universe.

inamilist
Originally posted by Horrificus
Very Good! I agree.

Or, somehow they Mate, and create the most horrendously powerful, yet sexually confused being in the Universe.

I'd buy that comic

outarddwarf
Scary thought Mangog the Rage feeding unstoppable Juggernaut!
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4106/mangog0jt.jpg

Horrificus
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Scary thought Mangog the Rage feeding unstoppable Juggernaut!
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4106/mangog0jt.jpg

Very Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.