Green Goblin Vs. The Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
The Terminator is sent back thru time to assassinate Norman Osbourne...as it turns out, Norman Osbourne's company Oscorp is responsible for helping supply the human resistance with high-powered weapons powerful enough to destroy the machines...so, Arnie is sent back thru time to kill Norman to make sure his company and everything tied to it are destroyed...

So, does the futuristic, killer cyborg accomplish it's mission and destroy Spider-man's greatest nemesis???

P.S...the Terminator is equipped with various guns, pistols, grenades, etc...the Green Goblin has all of his usual weapons and equipment! The fight takes place in and around Oscorp!

Scoobless
Green Goblin - Hero of the Resistance ... big grin

The Terminator would kill him though (T-101 i take it?)

Comicbook_kid
I thought this was a cool, yet kinda zany and fun battle...anybody else have any thoughts on this battle?

Marcus4600
Terminator.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Goblin would whoop him. Like... badly. Judging from what I've seen in the Terminator movies, I doubt he could withstand the pumpkin bombs or handle the speed and movement disadvantage.

Marcus4600
Unless he gets a minigun^

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Unless he gets a minigun^
I don't think the minigun, or any regular gun for that matter, will have any effect unless it scores a lucky shot on a cable or something.

K3VIL
If Goblin goes fist to fist without using his weapons and air mobility, he's done.
The T-800 showed his major durability especially in TERMINATOR 3, the T-X smashed him through walls of a building while he was holding himself on the mechanical arm of that truck, he was knocked unconscious from the plasma rifle but was able to recover in few minutes, considering the pumpkin bombs aren't on the level of the T-X Weapons, and the poisoning-paralizing gas or the electrical blasts will not affect the T-800, Osborn will have to cheat on him, or make one or 2 huge buildings rumble on his enemy.

Swanky-Tuna
The thing about the crane arm... it looked like most of the force went into the arm of the crane. I think the greatest show of his durability was holding up the giant blast door and just surviving the plasma shot.

But that plasma shot crashed him up pretty good. It messed up his first powercell and he only had what? Two? Another good shot like that would of taken him out. Or if the first shot was better placed maybe he would of been down right then.

samishe
Goblin wins this. He's better equiped. And in h2h he ownes T-101 easilly, i believe he can break Terminator with couple punches.

Mider
so basically hitting him with bombs, missles and such wont do nothing?

samishe
It would, i'm just pointing that Goblin can destroy T even with his bare hands.

outarddwarf
i am going with the goblin!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mider
so basically hitting him with bombs, missles and such wont do nothing?
The 800 model from the first one got blown up by homemade pipebombs. I think Green Goblin will be just fine.

grey fox
Goblin get's ripped in half . Now wheres Sarah Connor.....

Swanky-Tuna
It's nice that only 2 other people actually had a reason behind their response.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The 800 model from the first one got blown up by homemade pipebombs. I think Green Goblin will be just fine.

when did THAT happen? and if we're going by the comics, then Terminator wins pretty easily. I mean, these guys can take A LOT in the comics... probably more than gobby can throw at em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.