Ulic Qel Droma vs Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Qel Droma has his lightsaber and Aleema to sex him up.

Traya has a lightsaber and her instakill.

Who wins?!

tdtd
No evidence on her being able to use the instakill on Ulic. Ulic would pwn her in saber combat.

zephiel7
If Ulic could get close to her. Traya b**** slapped three Jedi masters to the floor with comical ease. I know Ulic is stronger than any one of those Jedi masters, but Traya would give him a hell of a hard time getting close to her.

darthsith19
Yeah, Traya wins.

Wesker
Originally posted by tdtd
No evidence on her being able to use the instakill on Ulic. Ulic would pwn her in saber combat.

No evidence of Dooku being able to use the force choke on TPM Annie. zOMG! He's blocked!

zephiel7
I guess Traya wins

tdtd
Wesker I hope that's sarcasm lol.

kamikz
He's making the point that you can't assume that Ulic can block it, from what we know, he coulden't. I mean, you yourself said that Luke could instantkill Exar Kun, but how can you be sure of that then?

tdtd
There are powers for which there is no defense. IE Nihilus eating the force, Traya's instakill, Luke's emerald lighting.

Veneficus
I say Traya would win.

Darth Traya
There are powers for which there is no defense. IE Nihilus eating the force, Traya's instakill, Luke's emerald lighting.

Except Luke doesn't have an instakill attack...

Fishy
Actually Emerald lightning is an insta-kill attack confirmed by Glentract and Faunus... Its deadly..

tdtd
Yup. Emerald Lightning is his instakill attack.

Wesker
Against a Vong. It's not been used against a force user. I don't see how it's been shoehorned into the same class of force attacks.

tdtd
MAybe so but you can't diminish the attack just because it was against a non force user. In fact it should be that much more impressive because it was against a species not part of the force.

Wesker
Apparently you're missing the point... Vong have no defense or force use.

tdtd
Do we KNOW the vong have no defense for a force attack?

Veneficus
Do we KNOW the vong have no defense for a force attack?

They exist outside of the Force.

tdtd
I know they do my question is do their organic weapons allow them to defend themselves against force attacks once a jedi figures out how to use it.

Wesker
You need to prove that, though I doubt it's the case. You're grabbing at straws apparently.

tdtd
NO wesker I'm asking, not stating that they have a defense. It's possible but there is nothing that I know that supports it.

Wesker
The point is pretty much moot; they're not trained force sensitives, so calling it a bonafide instakill attack is misleading. A force user may be able to defend against it.

tdtd
You're right, MAY be able to but there's no proof of that either.

Wesker
But I wouldn't consider it in the same class as other instakills that HAVE been used on force sensitives.

tdtd
In my mind an instakill is an instakill, and instakills have no defense for them whether you're force sensitive or not. Whether it's Kun's amulet blast, Traya's thingy, or Luke's, there has never been evidence to support a defense for any instakill.

Wesker
A blaster to the head is an instakill too, but I don't lump that in there with other instakills that are clearly useable on force sensitives in a jedi/sith versus jedi/sith scenario.

You need to prove that Luke's instakill works on force users. Why didn't he use it on the dark jedi in the series?

tdtd
We don't know if he did or he didn't, they only make it known against the Vong. And Wesker, emerald lightning is defined as an instakill technique, so what does that tell you? Sure a blaster to the head is an instant kill, but Traya's technique is called an instakill, and so is Luke's. They wouldn't have called it that if he couldn't use it on force users.

Wesker
Where is the "emerald lighting" clearly defined as an instakill?

tdtd
It just says that "It instantly kills its opponents". It doesn't go further than that but there is no reason to assume it can kill non force users and can't kill force users. "It instantly kills its opponents" seems universal, if it wasn't they'd have been more specific, that's my opinion.

Veneficus
What does Luke's insta kill have to do with this thread anyway?

tdtd
I don't exactly know lol

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Veneficus
What does Luke's insta kill have to do with this thread anyway?
Haha, I dunno. I think everyone on this forum has ADD.

tdtd
Yea Wesker mentioned something about different instakill techniques and somehow we got on topic of Luke.

Fishy
Well he is right, the technique has never been used against a force user, so we can't just assume it would work against a force user, or kill a force user unless we some logical reason to assume as much.

Lightning for instance can instantly kill a lot of people, but force users can withstand it, at least some of them can.

tdtd
Well that all depends on the force mastery of lightning. For instance Dooku's was nothing compared to the force lightning of Sidious. But emerald lightning WAS described as an instakill technique.

Fishy
Instally kills it opponent how was that said? Like it "always instantly kills it opponent" or Luke shot lightning that instantly killed its opponent?"

Anyways it depending on the force mastery is exactly the point, it wouldn't do well against everybody, against a lot of it wouldn't even have any use... Perhaps thats the same with Luke's lightning, and other insta kill techniques. I'm just guessing here though, I don't know but unless you know we can't just assume his technique will kill on impact.

Veneficus
And once again I must ask... what the hell does Luke have to do with this fight? Unless Ulic is Luke in disguise...*shifty eyes*

tdtd
I guess this is true, so the same thing could be said for Kun's amulet blasts.

Fishy
Originally posted by Veneficus
And once again I must ask... what the hell does Luke have to do with this fight? Unless Ulic is Luke in disguise...*shifty eyes*

I have no idea...

w00t2112
What is with you people and instakills? So you're all saying that Kun, Traya and Luke can instakill Ragnos *rolls eyes*, why would their be no defence, most of the instakills (exception being Emerald lightning) originated from the Ancient Sith, so why would they have no defense, if they did, then wouldn't Ragnos be instakilling in between 150 years of ruling?

Also Emerald Lightning was not used upon a force user and like others have said, it does not mean it has no defense, just like DE Sidious;s own brand on destructive force storm, can be blocked as can Luke's emerald lightning.

Wesker
It just says that "It instantly kills its opponents". It doesn't go further than that but there is no reason to assume it can kill non force users and can't kill force users. "It instantly kills its opponents" seems universal, if it wasn't they'd have been more specific, that's my opinion.
First off, I want to know where you're pulling this information out of, and if it's Wiki, you should go chew on some broken glass.

Actually, it's likely that Ragnos and some of his peers can easily defend against such attacks. His power was immense, and he already demonstrated knowledge of force draining. Traya would be a pipsqueak in front of him, and Kun wouldn't be much higher than that. Luke could try his green poprocks lightning attack and Ragnos will blink and send him into space.

Considering no one tried to snuff him in his sleep and take over for over a hundred years and that he died a natural death, I'd say it's not a stretch to think he can defend against most attacks period, let alone most "instakills".

Now, on the topic of the fight...

If Ulic can get in close, he'd own her beyond the telling of it. But if she can and does use her force drain (Or perhaps even just her regular force powers, which are considerable) he's going down. I don't see him blocking that attack. Ulic never demonstrated a heavy knowledge of the ancient sith.

tdtd
Nobody is saying the instakill will destroy all of its opponents.. And no big boy, I'm getting it from NJO/DN book information, so you may chew on that broken glass..

Wesker
Prove up or shut up.

tdtd
You're right, emerald lightning is something I just made up to seem like a Luke fanboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.