harry and ginny--my version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ewalklover
This is my version of the 7th HP book...I'm so bored of waiting for the 7th to come out so I decided to make my own version. Please post your comments and ideas. Hope you like it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just that morning Bill and Fleur had gotten married. Ginny sat alone at her table, watching friends and family out on the dance floor. Hermione walk up to her and sat down.

"Hey Ginny... you okay?" Hermione asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Never been better," Ginny replied smiling a bit.
"Look Ginny, I know your still upset about what happened with you and Harry last month but it's your brother's wedding. Try to have a little fun atleast." said Hermione.
"Hey Ginny. Hey Hermoine." said Harry as him and Ron came to sit with them. "Ginny can i talk to you for a second?"
"Sure" Ginny said as she stood up. Her and Harry walked into the house. It was packed with people, so they went upstairs. "What did you wanna talk about?" asked Ginny.
"It's just...I'm...Ginny I don't know," Harry stumbled, "You know I still love you and I only did it for your safety...but you've been ignoring me...and well I guess I deserve it..."
"No, Harry you're right. I shouldn't have been ignoring you, I'm sorry. It's just...Harry I don't care! I've been in danger before, and I'm older now!"
"Ginny you just don't get it. I-"
"Giiiiiinnyyyyyy! Haaaaarryyyyy! Come downstairs!" called Mrs. Weasley. "We're about to cut the cake!"
"Coming!" Ginny called back.
Both of them walked downstairs, neither of them saying anything.

A little while later, everyone was outside again.
"Hey," said Ginny to him.
"Hey, Ginny," Harry said. He looked around. "Any idea where Ron and Hermione are?"
"You haven't noticed them? They're over there." Ginny pointed to a spot by the house. Sure enough, there were Ron and Hermione, and they were standing very close. Then Ron said something to Hermione, and she nodded. She took his hand and they walked onto the dance floor and began to dance.
"I always knew they would end up together some day...once they stopped arguing." Ginny said, smiling.
"Yeah. Ginny?" Harry said. He turned to her, looking into her eyes.
"What?" she asked.
"Wanna dance?"
Ginny smiled at him and took his hand. They began dancing. Harry held her close to him, Ginny practically melted into his arms.

"Ginny! Ginny wake up!" someone was yelling at her. Ginny stirred in her sleep. "GINNY!" the voice called again, but this time someone shook her--hard.
"I'm up I'm up..." Ginny said lifting her head. She stared at Harry who was standing there in baggy sweatpants and an old tshirt. He looked tiard, sad, and worried...all at the same time. "What's wrong?" she asked him.
"Ginny, it's your uncle. Ginny, I'm so sorry..." said Harry as he looked at the floor.
"What happened to Uncle Hubert?" Ginny yelled getting out of bed.
"Well, he...he worked for the order, right...and um...well...he was found dead just a little while ago. Killed by a death eater they say..." Ginny just stared at him in shock. Then she raced down the stairs. Everyone was in the kitchen. They were all crying.
"Is...is it...is it true?" Ginny asked quietly. Ron nodded at her. Ginny's eyes filled with tears and Fred and George came over to comfort her. Harry just stood at the bottom of the stairs. Even Hermione was crying. He felt so out of place. He couldn't even bring himself to comfort Ginny...he just turned and walked back upstairs.

A million things raced through Harry's head. He was sitting at the window in his and Ron's room thinking. Thinking about what had just happened, what would happen, Ginny, hogwarts, Dumbledor, everything that came to his mind. Suddenly there was a knock at his door, and Hermione came in. Her face was stained with tears.
"Hey."
"Hey." said Hermione quietly. She came over and sat beside Harry. "Harry, I...I'm not so sure about going to find the horcruxes anymore...I mean, after what just happened...and what happened last night with Ron and everything..."
"What happened with you and Ron?" Harry asked turning to look at her.
"Um well..." she muttered, "well, hekissedmeandnowithinkwe'regoingout" she said all in one breath.
"Wow...That's great! Did you tell Ginny?"
"Not yet...but I will...as soon as she's okay again. She's still upset." said Hermione.
"I would've thought you'd tell her first since she's your best friend."
"Well i guess there really wasn't any time...anyways, about going to find the horcruxes...I think maybe we should wait untill we finish hogwarts to go..." Hermione said as she looked at her fingers.
"What? Why?" asked Harry.
"Well it's just that there's so much left for us to learn...we'd know more spells, we'd be smarter, more mature..." Hermione stumbled.
*Of course...such a Hermione thing o be worried about.* Harry thought. "Hermione look, it's now or never. If I don't find the last horcruxes...and Voldemort tries to kill me then there'll be no hope."
"Well I guess you're right...it's just..."
"What are you guys talking about?" asked Ron as he walked into the room.
"Just about the horcruxes. I think we should leave around the time school starts. That way..." Harry said just as Hermione cut him off.
"It'll just be the three of us right? Ginny won't be coming..."

Ginny stepped out of the bathroom. She had just taken a shower. Just as she passed Ron and Harry's room, she heard voices. She stepped back and put her ear against the door.
"Ginny won't be coming..." it was Hermione.
"Definitly not. Mum would have a fit...by the way you guys still have to help me tell her..." that was Ron.
Now Harry spoke, "I really don't think we should tell her. She'll want to come...and I can't stand for her to be in danger...Dumbledor wont be there to keep Voldemort away...and we couldn't do much..."
"Ginny'll be so upset when she finds out...I mean, we'll have to tell her eventually..." said Hermione.
This was just too much for Ginny. She could feel the tears starting to fall down her cheaks. She backed away from the door and walked silently into her bedroom.

ewalklover
please post your comments and ideas!!!

ewalklover
oh yeah and if you can tell me how to get sigs or whatever the pictures under your post and under your name are called please tell me. much appreciated!

ewalklover
one more thing...if you like it please tell me and i will add more to the story. Thanks!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
j/w did you get the uncle dying thing from another story its ok if you did. And Dumbledore has an e at the end. Dont forget to spell check read it thouroly before submitting it. But anyway its really good. Im writing a story like this it called harry/ginny hermione/ron. fill free to check it out unless you already have. You are a great writer.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
the pictures under your name are called avatars

ewalklover
no actually i made up the uncle dying thing...why is there another story with it? yeah i read your story and it's really good. thanks for posting!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Yea actually there was. On Mugglenet. I was reading the fanfiction on there and The weasleys uncle died. Freaky how that worked.

ewalklover
yeah...so you think i should post more?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yea definately

ewalklover
OK well, even though i haven't gotten anymore posts I'll write more of the story. please give me ideas and comments on my story. much appreciated!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later was the funeral for the the Weasley's uncle. the funeral was held at the National Wizard's Cemetery (wizards and witches called it the NWC when speaking in front of muggles) which was just out of Diagon Alley in a place called Bringham. The reception house (or whatever you want to call it) was all old fashion. Everyone was seated in wooden benches in a small room. The black coffin was carried in and placed on a table at the front. Harry was sitting in between Fred and Ginny. Everyone around him was crying, but he could not make himself feel sad at all.
Later on, everyone went outside to watch as the coffin was buried in the ground. The coffin was lowered into the ground, then covered up with dirt. The tombstone on the grave read:
Hubert Weasley
1954-2006
beloved son, husband,
brother, uncle, friend, and coworker.

After the coffin was buried, people started to walk away slowly. Some said their condolences, some just turned to leave. Harry felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and noticed Lupin staring at him.
"Harry, may I talk with you for a moment please?" Lupin asked quietly.
"Yeah, sure" Harry said as hey walked away.
"Harry, I can tell you're up to something..."
"What do you mean Professor?" Even though Lupin was not teaching Harry anymore, Harry sometimes still referred to him as Professor.
"I mean, before Dumbledore died, he informed me of the horcruxes. I'm warning you Harry, Voldemort is stronger than ever. Do NOT go looking for those horcruxes...or Voldemort for that matter. You must listen to me Harry you're not strong enough yet...with a little more training-"
Harry cut him off. "When did you...how did you...How do you know I'm not a great enough wizard?" Harry said offensively.
Lupin continued: "I knew that Dumbledore would've told you sooner or later, and I knew that you would go looking for them. But Harry...all we want for you is to be safe. When the time is right, you will fight Voldemort. But now is not the time..."

Over the next couple of weeks, Harry talked less and less with Hermione and Ron. Sometimes he would walk into his room and get the feeling that they had been talking about him. All he could think of was the horcruxes and what Lupin had said about them. Finally, three nights before they were to leave for Hogwarts, or wherever they were going, he walked into the room that him and Ron shared and found Hermione and Ron sitting on the bed talking--but it was more like whispering. They both looked up as he walked in.
"Harry about the horcruxes..." Hermione started, but Harry cut her off.
"I'm going back to school." he said. Ron's head jerked up, and he stared at Harry in disbelief.
"What?" asked Ron.
"I've decided that we don't know enough yet. Like, yeah sure I've battled Voldemort before but this is going to be different. I've decided that we should go back to Hogwarts for the first half of the year, and then leave to look for the horcruxes." said Harry.
"Well that's a good idea Harry, because Ron and I were just going to tell you that we dont think we're ready." said Hermione quietly.
"And it'll give me more time to make up some plan on how to tell mum." said Ron, and Harry and Hermione laughed.

ewalklover
Ginny packed the last few things into her trunk. She had so many things packed, she had to sit on her trunk to close it properly.
"Stupid trunk...why couldn't they get me another one..." Ginny muttered to herself.
"I didn't know you talked to yourself...or do you have an imaginary friend?" asked Harry as he walked into her room.
"No...I was just talking to the trunk." Ginny said as she did up the final latch on her trunk.
"Ahh, I see." said Harry. "Anyways, your mom just wanted me to come up here to tell you that we're leaving now so hurry up."
"I'm done I'm done. Now bring my trunk downstairs please...you can use your magic..." Ginny said as she stood up.
Harry had totally forgotten he could do magic...he had packed his trunk without using it. He pulled out his wand and said, "Wingardium...Leviosa!" The trunk lifter off the ground. Harry used his wand to command it down the stairs and out the front door as he and Ginny followed.

ewalklover
"Hurry up Ron! stop laging behind!" yelled Mrs. Weasley from the platform. Everyone else had already gone through. Ron ran past her and through the barrier and Mrs. Weasley followed. The train blew it's whistle. Ron jumped onto the train just as it started moving. Harry and Hermione were waiting for him just around the corner. Ginny had gone off to find her friends. Ron turned and started walking toward Harry and Hermione just as he heard Mrs. Weasley call out the usual thing before they left for another year: be careful, respectful, on your best behavior, write every day, and don't get into trouble. She said it every year and Ron knew it off by heart. He walked down the aisle and met up with Harry and Hermione.
"Fancy trying to find Neville and Luna?" asked Ron.
"Yeah, we're so late this year everywhere else'll be full." said Harry turning to go find the compartment that Neville and Luna had gotten them.
After a while, they heard a yell from behind them.
"Harry! Ron! Hermione!" the voice said.
Their heads whipped around to see Luna and Neville running toward them with their trunks trailing behind them.
"What are you guys doing? I thought you were gonna get a compartment!" said Harry.
"Well we came a little late. But I'm sure that there's still one left," said Luna looking around. "Here, what about this one?" she walked to the very end of the aisle and pulled open the door to the compartment. She walked inside and everyone followed her. When they got to the door, they noticed that there was a young looking girl sitting on one of the benches, reading a book. "Hello!" said Luna, cheerfully. "can we sit here?"
"Of course!" said the girl looking up from her book. She smiled at them as they put their trunks on the shelves and got settled in. Then she turned back to her book, becoming completely absorbed in it.
Harry watched her, curiously. She was very pretty, but she couldn't be in seventh year...Harry had never seen her around before. Not looking up from her book she said, "Yes, Harry, I'm not in seventh year. I'm your new defence against the dark arts teacher."
Everyone stopped talking and looked from her to Harry and back again.
How did she know what I was thinking? Thought Harry.
"It's a power I have." their new DADA teacher said. "Just like you have the power of parslemouth, I have the power of telepathy. So I can read anyones mind whenever I want to." She was still absorbed in her book, not even looking at them to make the last comment.
"I didn't know there was such thing," said Hermione bending down to look at the tittle of the book. She let out a small and quiet ghasp that only she could hear.
"Yes, Miss Granger, I, like you and your friends, are very...how should I say it...interested with the Dark Lord." the new DADA teacher said. "I went to school with him...and I was in his house."
"You...You were in slytherin?" asked Luna, speaking for the first time.
"As a matter of fact I was. And since Professor Snape won't be back this year..." she paused, looking up form her book and staring right at Harry, "I am also the new Head of House."
"For SLYTHERIN?!" shouted Harry. Slytherin was always the worst house to Harry. To think someone this pretty and this nice could be Head of House for Slytherin was...well, shocking to Harry.
"Yes Mr. Potter. Slytherin. And the house really isn't all that bad, if you give it a chance."
Did she just-- thought Harry before the DADA teacher cut him off.
"Yes, I just read your mind...again. You know Harry, you ought to keep your thoughts to yourself...especially when some can read your mind."
"Um...anyways," said Hermione, trying to change the subject. "What did you say your name was? I mean, what are we supposed to call you?"
"Professor Greenfeld." she said standing up and getting another book from her trunk. "and you will not know my first name."
Woah...strict, thought Harry, but he quickly regreted it as Professor Greenfeld's head whipped around and she stared at him with cold eyes.

manu_13
MORE PLEASE!!! you are doing a great job!! I really really like it, pleaase continue!! big grin

ewalklover
thanks! i will! oh and check out my other story too, book 7--seen by ron and hermione. Thanks again!

ewalklover
The only new teacher they had this year was Professor Greenfeld. All of the other teachers had stayed. After the feast, Harry walked up to the Griffindor common room alone. He sat down on a couch waiting for Ron and Hermione. He was thinking about the new DADA teacher. 'Obviously, she hates he already,' he thought.
"Who hates you already?" asked Ginny coming over and sitting beside him.
"Did I just say that outloud?" He ased her quietly.
"Yeah...unless I can read your mind or something." Ginny said laughing.
"So, who hates you?"
"The new DADA teacher. She can read minds, and by accident, I called her strict inside my head, and I think she hates me now."
Ginny laughed. "Harry, I doubt she hates you...you'd have to do more than that to get into her bad books. She seems really nice."
"Yeah, well that's for you to say." he said. Ron and Hermione walked through the portrait hole.
"See you around, Harry!" said Ginny as she went to talk to her friends.
'god she's pretty,' thought Harry as he watched her walk away.

ewalklover
i have writer's block! if you have any ideas for my story, please post them so that i don't make my story sound like shit. lol.

manu_13
ROMANCE!!! love always helps....

manu_13
and now that you mention it I think I will check out your other story, you seem (well, are) an awesome writer!!! big grin

ewalklover
thank you! lol. Yeah, i think my story needs a little romance in it...I just have to think of what to write. But i'll post something soon...

manu_13
oh, and your other story... RULES!!! big grin

ewalklover
thanks! okay well, I hate major writers block so if anyone has ideas for my story please post because i have nothing! confused

ewalklover
have*** not hate. lol.

manu_13
I would have to say the same advice I always say for these stories... Romance love

manu_13
always works.... stick out tongue

ewalklover
okay...Im gonna add romance...but like, what should happen?

manu_13
well uhm... well, they have to be alone, duh!! A nd they could start talking and then "something" happens or it could be like in the sixth book, that it just happens out of the blue...

ewalklover
okay...I'll start the next part now.

ewalklover

manu_13
oh my god!!! love Its so beautiful!!!

ewalklover
lol. thank you, thank you! *bows*

I'll post more tomorrow smile

manu_13
kk

Deicide
awesome, very creative.....

ewalklover
thankyou! still writing the next post...

ewalklover

manu_13
it was really good big grin, but sad...

iluvhpsomuch1_7
pretty good

Mr. Bacon
i like it but you might want to put in (if you didnt i cant remember) a transition of how they got from summer to school just to make it flow a little better

ewalklover
I did. I'll quote it here incase you skipped it or didn't read it.

Originally posted by ewalklover
"Hurry up Ron! stop laging behind!" yelled Mrs. Weasley from the platform. Everyone else had already gone through. Ron ran past her and through the barrier and Mrs. Weasley followed. The train blew it's whistle. Ron jumped onto the train just as it started moving. Harry and Hermione were waiting for him just around the corner. Ginny had gone off to find her friends. Ron turned and started walking toward Harry and Hermione just as he heard Mrs. Weasley call out the usual thing before they left for another year: be careful, respectful, on your best behavior, write every day, and don't get into trouble. She said it every year and Ron knew it off by heart. He walked down the aisle and met up with Harry and Hermione.
"Fancy trying to find Neville and Luna?" asked Ron.
"Yeah, we're so late this year everywhere else'll be full." said Harry turning to go find the compartment that Neville and Luna had gotten them.
After a while, they heard a yell from behind them.
"Harry! Ron! Hermione!" the voice said.
Their heads whipped around to see Luna and Neville running toward them with their trunks trailing behind them.
"What are you guys doing? I thought you were gonna get a compartment!" said Harry.
"Well we came a little late. But I'm sure that there's still one left," said Luna looking around. "Here, what about this one?" she walked to the very end of the aisle and pulled open the door to the compartment. She walked inside and everyone followed her. When they got to the door, they noticed that there was a young looking girl sitting on one of the benches, reading a book. "Hello!" said Luna, cheerfully. "can we sit here?"
"Of course!" said the girl looking up from her book. She smiled at them as they put their trunks on the shelves and got settled in. Then she turned back to her book, becoming completely absorbed in it.
Harry watched her, curiously. She was very pretty, but she couldn't be in seventh year...Harry had never seen her around before. Not looking up from her book she said, "Yes, Harry, I'm not in seventh year. I'm your new defence against the dark arts teacher."
Everyone stopped talking and looked from her to Harry and back again.
How did she know what I was thinking? Thought Harry.
"It's a power I have." their new DADA teacher said. "Just like you have the power of parslemouth, I have the power of telepathy. So I can read anyones mind whenever I want to." She was still absorbed in her book, not even looking at them to make the last comment.
"I didn't know there was such thing," said Hermione bending down to look at the tittle of the book. She let out a small and quiet ghasp that only she could hear.
"Yes, Miss Granger, I, like you and your friends, are very...how should I say it...interested with the Dark Lord." the new DADA teacher said. "I went to school with him...and I was in his house."
"You...You were in slytherin?" asked Luna, speaking for the first time.
"As a matter of fact I was. And since Professor Snape won't be back this year..." she paused, looking up form her book and staring right at Harry, "I am also the new Head of House."
"For SLYTHERIN?!" shouted Harry. Slytherin was always the worst house to Harry. To think someone this pretty and this nice could be Head of House for Slytherin was...well, shocking to Harry.
"Yes Mr. Potter. Slytherin. And the house really isn't all that bad, if you give it a chance."
Did she just-- thought Harry before the DADA teacher cut him off.
"Yes, I just read your mind...again. You know Harry, you ought to keep your thoughts to yourself...especially when some can read your mind."
"Um...anyways," said Hermione, trying to change the subject. "What did you say your name was? I mean, what are we supposed to call you?"
"Professor Greenfeld." she said standing up and getting another book from her trunk. "and you will not know my first name."
Woah...strict, thought Harry, but he quickly regreted it as Professor Greenfeld's head whipped around and she stared at him with cold eyes.

manu_13
keep going!! its going great!!

Mr. Bacon
ah yes, i read it but forgot, thanks for the quote

ewalklover
writing the next post...it'll be up soon.

Mr. Bacon
sweet

ewalklover
i'm also starting another thread where everyone can post parts of the story. i havent started it yet, but i'll let you know when i do start it.

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Luvin it!

ewalklover
thanks guys! okay well i'm working on the next post now so it should be up soon. wink

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
So wen r u gonna post???

ewalklover

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
well at least u posted a lil...I feel so bad 4 u!!!!I wrote 4 like 40 minutes and I was about to post a chapter in my story and I accidently deleted it!!!I was soooo mad!!!

ewalklover

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
good!!!and a bit confusing...

ewalklover
lol. I'm working on the next part now...

ewalklover

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
poor Harry!!!!and very good post!!!

ewalklover
lol. thankyou! i'm working on the next part now.

ewalklover

Mr. Bacon
hmmm, tension, i like it yes

Sexy_SaraJane
yer its great keep posting maybe you should have harry kissing ginny and dean walking in and then them getting into a huge fight

ewalklover
that's cool. thanks for the idea!

Denniz234
or you could have a really big twist and Dean could kiss Harry...only joking keep it up rolling on floor laughing

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Originally posted by Denniz234
or you could have a really big twist and Dean could kiss Harry...only joking keep it up rolling on floor laughing

lol that would be a bit odd...lol

I luved it!!!!!

ewalklover
yeah it would. lol. i don't really think i wanna make harry gay...but it would make an interesting story...lol. jk. i'm working on the next few posts now smile

ewalklover

Mr. Bacon
nice yes

Denniz234
keep goin

ewalklover

ewalklover

Sexy_SaraJane
omg thats soo good

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
ooooooo i luved it!!!update soon!!!cant wait!

ewalklover
lol. thanks guys. i'm gonna start on the necxt post soon smile

iluvhpsomuch1_7
very very very very good i loved it!

ewalklover

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Pefect! Wrote it just like an author!

ewalklover
thanks! i'm working on the next part now...

Scotty Brockman
Hurry please.... What's going to happen to Ginny *nervous laugh* heheheheheh.....
*looks for Voldemort* "you will die Voldemort" lol great story can't wait for next post. Hopefully I can have something to read while Im in writer's block

Sexy_SaraJane
soooooooooooooooooooo good

~Dark_Dan_Fan~

manu_13
omg, its really good, please continue!!!

ewalklover
thanks! the next part should be up by tonight...if not, tomorrow.

ewalklover

iluvhpsomuch1_7
thats pretty kool but you could've explained a little bit more.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
NEW!!!!!!!!!!! PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
I liked it very much!!!

ewalklover
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
thats pretty kool but you could've explained a little bit more.

yeah, I know, I'm pretty tired though, and I wasn't really into writing today...maybe tomorrow will be better. who knows.

Mr. Bacon
good plot but i agree, it seemed like an abrupt halt to the action, could be expanded a bit

ewalklover
yeah I know. I'm gonna start writing the next part soon...hopefully you'll find it better. It might be up tonight, but probably tomorrow night. I dunno.

ewalklover

ewalklover
I've started another story. It's called 'James and Lilly'. Please check it out and post your comments!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Pretty good yaayyy Godrics Hollow!!!and ill go check out ur James and Lilly 1 right now!

ewalklover

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
luved it update soon!

ewalklover

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
I liked it a lot exellent desciption of wut it looked like!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
try to make your posts longer and before you go further its apparation

manu_13
Its really, really good!! keep posting!!

springboy34
It's good.But I thought Harry was going to make Ginny jealous by going out with Luna Lovegood Or Hermione Granger.But it was better than that.
I,m going to make a thread called titles of the 7th book and expectaitons.

ewalklover
okay, i'll check out your thread. thanks for the comments!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
ive told you this a million times wont you listen to me!!! ITS DUMBLEDORE!!! NOT DUMBLEDOR!!!!

Mr. Bacon
its a spelling mistake, who cares?

ewalklover
okay, i'm sorry! i'm still getting used to it...i'm not a very good speller and that's why i do it on word. doc. but it dosn't have dumbledorE in it so i always forget.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
it just bothers me when ppl do it constantly. I mean we're Harry Potter obessors we're supposed to know how to spell things that relate to Harry Potter. But yea we make mistakes and thats ok

ewalklover

iluvhpsomuch1_7
bravo bravo*clap* *clap*

~Midnight_Miss~
Its pretty good and you're improving by every post you make. big grin

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
very good!

ewalklover
thanks guys! working on the next post now...

ewalklover
okay, well, I need some help, because I have no idea what they're gonna be doing at godric's hollow...so if anyone can help me out with some ideas here, please please PLEASE pm me!!!

Sirius_Rulez
its really and cant wait till u post more

ewalklover
soon...cuz i'm working on the next part now...

Waterslicer
Are you telling me that Trika is the defence against the dark arts teacher!!!!!! After all greenwort or whoever she is said noone would know her real name.

Waterslicer
I think this could be my suggestion: love + love + love +bunny + smart
= thumb up

Waterslicer
What the heck does "SOON" mean when a week has past and u haven't posted anything!!!!!

Waterslicer
I think that typing "POST" a million times would be worth it.
I'll start now.
POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST,

Namine Etoile
This is Natasha. Usually it's Meena with the death threats but well.... I really want you to live. SO POST! PLEASE! We need some fabulous story action!!

angel4ever
i've just read ur story and i think that its really good when are u going to post again b/c i cant wait

Namine Etoile
Yea! So Post! Tellement.....

Waterslicer
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
ok guys give her a break she told me she'll update wen she gets bac from vaca!!!so calm down!!!

Ginny Rules 94
her story is awsome

Ginny Rules 94
AWSOME STORY CAN`T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR STORY TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waterslicer
i'LL NEVER CALM DOWN UNLESS YOU GIVE ME.....A BANANA!
aS AN eMOTICON!
smilie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Happy Dance heres a dancing banana now calm down!!!!shell be back soon!!!

ewalklover
hey guys! sorry for the wait, I've been away on vacation. The next aprt should be up sometime this week (hopefully). Thanks for your support!

Sexy_SaraJane
wholly that was totally wiked

ewalklover

iluvhpsomuch1_7
good cliffhanger!And waterslicer most of the time when authors don't post it means they haven't been on there computer so they don't even know you're obsessing about them updating so technically your writing that stufff for no reason

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
^^^not all the time...I dont update a lot and I still come here all the time! and very good!!!update soon!!!(and plus its good 2 know u have fans even after you dont post 4 awhile...)

ewalklover
yeah. lol. btw guys, if you have any ideas for me please PM me with them!

the next part might be up by next week smile

Sirius_Rulez
it was really good

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yea well your different. That's the case most of the time.

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
actually not really...on many sites I go to 4 fanfics ppl are always on but only udate every once and awhile because they like reading other stories more then writing...or they run out of ideas and just dont write 4 awhile until they get an idea!

ewalklover

Sirius_Rulez
it was really good, i like it, post again soon

ewalklover
thanks! I'll try posting again later this week.

hplver4life
omg i love it i can't wait till you post again
love

ewalklover
lol. I'm working on it!

hplver4life
good cause i just can't wait lol

Waterslicer
did everyone get the contagious word "lol" from R.S. a.k.a. Runescape?
and it is contagious.

Waterslicer
if they did may i ask for their usernames?
mine's waterslicer obviuosly.

okay, back to the subject of your story.
it's going really well, my teacher would say "keep it up, mate, a great improvement!" "see, when you focus on your task you can do really well!"

hplver4life
lol my teacher would say "hurry up and finish writing the stinkin story

Waterslicer
If noone has a username how did they get that word?
read it in a story?
Heard it in their dreams?
or nightmares?
Oh yeaH, THOSE NIGHTMARES. wHENEVER I RODE ON ONE I ALWAYS GET BITTEN BY vAMPIRES.
tHEN THE WEREWOLVES COME UP AND SLAMMIT, KNOCKING ME BACK IN TO MY SENSES, THEN I BITE MY NIGHT MARE AND IT TURNS INTO A VAMPIRE
IF THERE EVEN ARE SUCH FAIRYTALE CREATUES.

Waterslicer
THIS IS ME. wHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?

ewalklover

hplver4life
yes u post and i love it

Waterslicer
don't forget that dumbledore said that because harry saved pettigrew they have a bond, and that j.k.rowling said that all the things would be revealed in the 7th book.
so include pettigrew in ur story!

Waterslicer
la la la la, i'm pettigrew and here's my story:
i was born in a dump and humped a rat, then i died.
the end! smokin'

ewalklover
lol. sorry guys, the next post is gonna be delayed a bit, I'm kinda busy with school work right now, tests and stuff. the next post might e up on the weekend or next week.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yall are sill in skool. Woah its summer here. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ewalklover
lol. well, i'm out of school now, but i go to camp on sunday, so if i have a chance, i'll try and post something, but with packing and stuff, i probably wont have time. so see you guys in august!

Sirius_Rulez
it was good

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>