rate the sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

furbys are evil
list the anchient sith!
list from weakest to strongest every sith you can think of stronger than DE sidious (because I just am so confused about all of this with sadow, ragnos, kun and all them.)

Darth_Glentract
Who could beat DE Sidious?

Not in order:

Ragnos
Exar
Sadow
Kressh
(probably) Simus
(probably) Ajunta
(probably) Tulak
(probably) Ulic
ect.

tdtd
Disregarding Tulak Hord and Ajunta Pall since we know nothing about them. In order..
1. Ragnos
2. Simus
3. Sadow
4. Kressh
5. Nadd
6. Kun(waiting for IKC's rebuttal)

IKC
Originally posted by tdtd
Disregarding Tulak Hord and Ajunta Pall since we know nothing about them. In order..
1. Ragnos
2. Simus
3. Sadow
4. Kressh
5. Nadd
6. Kun(I've been trolling since I arrived)

Kun is above Nadd. Check out TOTJ: Knights of the Old Republic. He never fought an army of Jedi as the ridiculous KOTOR game suggests, and Onderon is described as a remote backwater that was just discovering space travel four hundred years after Nadd's death. This places his feat of conquering Onderon, while still impressive, into new context: Nadd could merely have strafed the place in his ship to conquer it, for example.

Combine this with the fact that Kun was able to perform feats as a spirit that were similar to Nadd's own, and that Kun's were performed 4000 years after his own death, and it's safe to say that he's above Nadd.

tdtd
Yea he was able to perform feats 4,000 years after, BECAUSE HE WASNT Killed. That shouldn't diminish Nadd's abilities nor increase the feats of Kun. Nadd forced Kun down the dark side and it wasn't until Kun got a hold of Sadow's amulets and teachings, did he knowingly become strong enough to kill off Nadd.

IKC
lol!

Yes, except that Kun and Nadd's spirits were virtually identical: both were Sith spirits that displayed similar capabilities. It doesn't matter whether Kun was killed or not, he was not alive and therefore began to lose power the moment he became a spirit.

Because Kun was shown to display similar abilities while dead for a longer amount of time, Kun's spirit's displayed power is greater than Nadd's.

Nadd's forcing Kun down the Dark Side hardly means anything: Jedi Knight Kun can hardly compare to what he became at the height of the Sith War.

Captain REX
Uh...moving to the EU section.

tdtd
Nobody's arguing what he became AFTER he obtained sith knowledge and Sadow's Amulet. Why not compare their spirits after 500 years? This isn't feat wars you know. Nadd was the stronger of the two AS a spirit.

IKC
No, he wasn't. And because we know precisely dick about Kun's spirit after 500 years (and Nadd's never made it to 500 years), except that after 4000 years he still was displaying powers similar to Nadd's, Kun's displayed power is greater than Nadd's.

Spirits lose strength over time, or didn't you realize that?

tdtd
So the question is, how is the Kun fanboy(you) going to measure Kun's spirit after 4,000 years as opposed to Nadd's when Kun got a hold of him? Or maybe the smart thing for you to do is say you know dick about Nadd to put Kun above or below him?

Darth_Glentract
Oh, I new I forgot someone. Nadd could take DE Sidious too.

IKC
Originally posted by tdtd
So the question is, how is the Kun fanboy(you) going to measure Kun's spirit after 4,000 years as opposed to Nadd's when Kun got a hold of him? Or maybe the smart thing for you to do is say you know dick about Nadd to put Kun above or below him?

What the **** are you talking about, troll?

When the hell did Kun "get a hold of Nadd" except when he destroyed his spirit?

Your ability to comprehend logic is lacking:

1) Spirits weaken over time

2) Kun's and Nadd's spirits display very similar powers and abilities.

3) Nadd's spirit displayed these powers only 400 years after being separated from his body, whereas Kun's displayed them 4000 years after.

Ergo, Kun's displayed power is greater than Nadd's. Combine that with Nadd's Onderon feat being put in context, and Kun > Nadd until new evidence comes forth for him.

tdtd
So who's to say Nadd's spirit wouldn't have displayed the exact same skills he displayed after 400 years or 4,000 years? Bottom line is Nadd's spirit manipulated, and corrupted Kun, who was useless without the sith magic and Sadow's Amulet. That alone puts him above Kun, no matter how much you worship him.

IKC
Mostly because spirits weaken over time. I'm glad your reading comprehension is up to par, troll.

By this logic, anyone who kicked a baby Marka Ragnos is instantly put above him despite the fact that when Ragnos grows up he'd curbstomp them.

Sorry, it means jack shit. Your attempts at logic would be laughable if they weren't so ****ing sad.

tdtd
Lol.. I love how yout incorporate logic with star wars versus forums.. Talk about laughable..

IKC
Laughable? A good way to describe your sad attempts at trolling. I know it gives you a hardon and all, but it still makes you look like an ass.

tdtd
Says the one who considers himself a logical debater in a star wars versus forum. I may know less than you in terms of star wars which in no way hurts me, but you make yourself look pathetic by telling me I lack the debating skills in a star wars forum..

IKC
Please, whatever brings you comfort in your apparently meaningless existence is fine with me. Making you look like an ass is not a difficult job, you're doing all the work for me.

tdtd
Making me look like an ass while making yourself look like a 1 dimensional geek. You're right, I am doing all the work for you, you can thank me later sport.

IKC
Oh, sure. I intend to.

zephiel7
In order of people who could whoop DE Sidious

Darth Nihilus
Marka Ragnos
Naga Sadow
Ludo Kressh
Lord Simus
Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun, Darth Revan, NJO/DN Luke
Darth Traya

Hello Friend
Revan?

w00t2112
Yeh wtf? Revan is so much of an unknown and most likely would get whooped by DE Sidious

IKC
Revan would get his ass kicked, most likely.

zephiel7
No, when you look at what Revan did, it is most likely he will defeat DE Sidious.

Gamblor
Like what? He's too much of an unknown. It's possible he's greater than DE Sidious, it's also possible he was far, far under him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.