Luke Skywalker vs (Dark Side) Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xepeyon
Storyline: Takes place in the between the NJO and DN. Luke called an audience of all the Jedi Masters. Luke felt a great disturbance in the force. Their was someone powerful, but dark, far away from any populated planets. Kyle was chosen to investigate this on the edge of unknown space. Kyle came to an unknown planet. Once landed, he saw the planet wasn't much to look at: Barren, Dry, and harsh. Here, Kyle felt something...someone. Someone powerful, someone dark, a dark jedi. But something was strange about this one. Kyle knew this person was trained in the jedi arts, yet their power was strange, warped. as Kyle was going to contact the Jedi Temple to inform them that he traced the power to an uncharted planet, he realized his R5 unit couldn't any planet near-by. He was on the edge of unknown space. Kyle then began his search. Because he didn't know the planet, he followed the aurora of the Dark Jedi's Power. About half-a-mile away from his ship, Kyle encountered a village of strange aliens, all insane! Some screamed in pain or terror, yet no one was harming them, others ran around, screaming, as if they were running from someone. Still some, in there their homes, were on the ground, as if they were having seizures. Kyle took this oppertunity to try and probe the aliens' mind, but when he got too deep, he was shot out out the building with tremendous force! from what he saw, the aliens' mind was dark, horrified. Stranger still, heavy traces of the Dark Side was destroying their minds and bodies. Another half-a-mile later, kyle found a huge fortress. Anicent yet sturdy. It seemed empty, except for the throne room. When Kyle walked in, he felt a presence so strong, Lukes power in comparison was like a maggot to man. The dark jedi said that he was waiting for him, and that if he valued his life, he would kill himself right now. Kyle thought that this was just another overconfident Dark Jedi, walking invincible in his world. but when the man turned around, he revealed himself to be an anicent looking man. Feeling the mans' power, and seeing the man's age, Kyle immediently remembered Emperor Palpatine, and was shaken up a bit. The Dark Jedi stated that he would be the first Jedi to "fall" by his doing. Feeling that he was threating the Jedi Order, Kyle attacked. while Kyle fought with ferosity, he was rather easily defeated. Kyle was ready to die with no fear in his heart. yet the Dark Jedi didn't kill him. He said he had a job for him to do. Kyle thought this guy was crazy as those villagers earler for even saying that. Just then, the old man put a scenario in to kyle's mind. In that, Kyle saw the death of the Jedi. Luke, Kyp, Corron, Jaden, Rosh, all of them. through all this, Kyle's will was still whole. finally, He showed, not the death, but the endless torture of... Jan Ors. seeing kyle's fear and anger, The man simply laughed. Kyle replied:

Kyle Katarn: "So if I don't do as you say..."
The Dark Jedi: "All these things will come to pass."

Feeling this would give him a chance or oppertunity to kill the old man, Kyle submitted himself to his teachings. Testing how long he would play along, The Dark Jedi, Xeckas Jacqa, sent Kyle on a massacure. feeling no choice in the matter, Kyle killed the villagers. Not the adults, but the infants. Kyle anger of killing children, combined with the images imprinted into his brain, and his hate of Xeckas, easily tipped him to the Dark Side. After months trials by Xeckas, Kyle became likened to a Sith Marauder: Killing, Massacuring All who his master desires. Then, Xeckas put Kyle's anger to the test. Xeckas sent Kyle on an assassination mission. But, before he left, he gave him a gift. deep in the fortress, there was a Dark Side pool. Xeckas said that, if he succeeded, he would be able to increase his raw force potential to the equilivent of Luke Skywalker. But if he failed, he would die. Kyle entered the Dark Side pool, mastered it, and emerged a terrible killer. Though the Jedi searched for Master Katarn, all failed. kyle was to Assassainate.....Jaden Korr! When he found Jaden, no words were said. he attacked and killed Jaden Korr, before Jaden could even identify his attacker. Kyle then received a message to kill Kyp Durron. He had heard rumors of Kyp being on Tatooine. However, when Kyle went to the Dune Sea, He discovered... Luke Skywalker!! after repeadedly begging Kyle to repent, Luke, feeling that he would be forced into a duel, asked Kyle who was behind this. Kyle simply replied: "My Master." Kyle then ignited his lightsaber, and attacked. Luke feeling that kyle was lost to the Dark Side, Decided not to hold back. the clash of the great powers, could be felt throughout the Galaxy, even by Xeckas.

Captain REX
1) Huh?

2) I just made this thread yesterday...?

3) So...er...it's DN Kyle on the Dark Side whom we have no idea what power he would hold.

Xepeyon
It's not DN kyle Katarn. Read the Story.

Captain REX
I did. Might as well say NJO-DN Kyle, then. Still, no idea how powerful the Jedi Master would be if he fell to the Dark Side at that point.

And I still opened a Dark Side Kyle vs. Luke thread...

Xepeyon
the force pool increased his potential to lukes.

Captain REX
And that means...?

Just for the record, NJO to DN Luke Skywalker pretty much eats any other Jedi.

Xepeyon
Originally posted by Captain REX
I did. Might as well say NJO-DN Kyle, then. Still, no idea how powerful the Jedi Master would be if he fell to the Dark Side at that point.

And I still opened a Dark Side Kyle vs. Luke thread...
Yeah, but I wanted to add a story to mine.

Xepeyon
Just state your opinion.

Captain REX
Fine. Skywalker eats him.

IKC
As long as we're speculating, Darth Bunny comes in and eats them both.

Seriously, this thread is stupid.

Xepeyon
Okaaay...? I think kyle hate will help him win this.

Captain REX
He's not anywhere near as powerful or skilled as Skywalker. How much hate he has wouldn't matter against the DN's Light Side avatar.

Darth_Glentract
I hate to say it, but the idea of a Dark Jedi sitting on a planet totally unknown that is more powerful the Kyle Katarn is ridiculous.

Anyway, even if Kyle's potential was equal to Luke's, he would lose because Luke is a Skywalker, therefor he always wins no matter what.

Captain REX
Although that's probably sarcasm, it's right. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.