Pussy with Amazon monkeys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
It's 4 pm in the afternoon and I'm tired cause I only got about 4 hrs sleep last night and had to get up at 5 in the morning mad

I am thinking of going to have a couple of hours sleep but am worried it might make me not sleep tonight...... confused Any comments?

Captain REX
If you've gotten as few hours as that, I wouldn't worry. Then again, you can always just wait and sleep hard.

XxLuvMe4MexX
I have a comment. I was gunna say....

blink You're so messed to be thinking about monkey pussy. blink

but it's not, so it's all good. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Captain REX
If you've gotten as few hours as that, I wouldn't worry. Then again, you can always just wait and sleep hard.

Yeah,that's what I will do just wait and go to sleep a bit early and sleep hardcore.

a1hsauce
blink why are you thinking of monkey pussy? erm

K.Diddy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
blink why are you thinking of monkey pussy? erm

When I started the thread I thought of the first thing in my head ''Pussy'' smile and then I looked at the tv and seen a documantry on the Amazon,and I dont know where ''monkey'' came from blink

a1hsauce
erm youre not into bestiality are you?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
erm youre not into bestiality are you?

Only with chickens smile

a1hsauce
you ANIMAL!

XxLuvMe4MexX
Originally posted by K.Diddy
When I started the thread I thought of the first thing in my head ''Pussy'' smile and then I looked at the tv and seen a documantry on the Amazon,and I dont know where ''monkey'' came from blink

lmFao laughing laughing laughing

Bloigen
Lookit! eek!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/kermit5bunny.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.