Entire North American Continent Plunged Into Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

BackFire
Hahaha

Darth Jello
did anyone read the one titled "august 2005 memo: Cheney determined to shoot old man in the face"?

Hit_and_Miss
I did read there article about a Vietnam group have only recently received the recognition they deserve, after years spent on the run they have only just realised that the A-team did no wrong...

finti
Darkness darkness be my pillow take my head and let me sleep
In the coolness of your shadow, In the silence of your deep
Darkness, darkness, hide my yearning, For the things I cannot see
Keep my mind from constant turning, To the things I cannot be
Darkness, darkness, be my blanket, cover me with the endless night
Take away the pain of knowing, fill the emptiness with light
Emptiness with light now
- Ian Matthews

debbiejo
^^ Cool song!

HAHAHA....I love it!! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Great Article Adam.

Capt_Fantastic
This is because baby Jesus is mad at us.

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing out loud Stop it with the baby Jesus........lol

Mindship
Does Bush know?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Mindship
Does Bush know?

He was presented with intelligence in advanced notifying him that this was going to happen, and he simply ignored it. Since this has occured, he has been slow to react.

laughing

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing out loud Stop it with the baby Jesus........lol

I'll leave baby Jesus alone, when he starts leaving me alone.

meep-meep
Darkness victims describe hunger pangs, lassitude, and a slow but steady loss of energy, forcing many to lie down. As many as two-thirds of those believed afflicted have fallen into a state of total unconsciousness.

HAHAHA.

As for baby jesus, or bj as I like to call him, there's only one thing to do to shut him up. Stick a long cylindrical object with a wet tip into his mouth. Let him suck all the warm white liquid out until his cute little belly is full and then lay him down in his little jesus crib filled with hay.

botankus
Originally posted by meep-meep
As for baby jesus, or bj as I like to call him, there's only one thing to do to shut him up. Stick a long cylindrical object with a wet tip into his mouth. Let him suck all the warm white liquid out until his cute little belly is full and then lay him down in his little jesus crib filled with hay.

What's sad is if someone said the same, well-thought out statement you just did about Muhommed, or Allah, or whatever that goatf*cker's name is, they would be called a racist bigot - probably by you.

Fishy
Originally posted by botankus
What's sad is if someone said the same, well-thought out statement you just did about Muhommed, or Allah, or whatever that goatf*cker's name is, they would be called a racist bigot - probably by you.

If you would say it that would be understandable seeing as you just called them goat****ers, and the content in which something is said is often far more important then what is said.

botankus
Originally posted by Fishy
If you would say it that would be understandable seeing as you just called them goat****ers, and the content in which something is said is often far more important then what is said.
*sigh* If you'll re-read the post carefully, you'll see I was talking about Goatf*cker himself, not the followers of Goatf*cker.

meep-meep

Tell me why you THINK I would call someone a rascist bigot for saying something as ridiculously hilarious as I just did?

If you were to actually read the content of other posts you may understand the harmlessness of the G*DD*MNED comment. Oops! I hope I didn't offend you again. So sorry.

I got no problems with Christians, Buddhists, Muslims or Hindus. I make fun of them all the same.

meep-meep
Oh and I'm not Muslim. I'm sure you figured that already though....

botankus
Whatever floats your boat, Mekedde...erm, meep-meep.

meep-meep
I debated whether or not I actually wanted to respond to this. After a little deliberation I decided I would but just once. Listen carefully.

Get a life bud.

botankus
I'm glad it only took you 13 minutes to come up with that one. Anyway, arguing is pointless b/c I'm in a good mood today...I don't even know why I just said what I did anyways. You win in whatever it was we were arguing about. Later.

meep-meep
Wow. I have met another pompous arrogant a hole. I'm pretty positive someone like you is the type of person who would never say garbage like this to a persons face, unless you had you're "posse" to back you up.

I repeat get a life bud.

botankus
And I'm pretty positive you're a p*ssy, and who is backing me up on this one? Hell, I'll say it to your face when your middle school gets out today in the parking lot. Tell your P*ssy Practitioning teacher that you'll need to cut short the Whining 101 lesson for today so you can step outside the classroom and shout "GET A LIFE, BUD!" at someone over and over again until they choose to accept that that's something of any sort of viability - mainly because they want you to shut up.

I was willing to let this one go, but since you've been around ALL THE WAY from September '05, I figured you had enough credibility for a response. After you're done with your response telling me to get a life blink, can you please take what you wanted to insert into baby jesus' mouth and stick it back in your own? I figured that would be a pretty realistic image of yourself, and then I'll try really hard to differentiate between you and Princess Mekedde. You two are really doing a good job of using the same recycled, juvenile put-downs that have nothing to do with the original topic, and still posting them at different times! You're a genius, I tell ya.

Don't need no posse, thank you very much, but please have your p*ssy available if someone needs it, if you don't mind.

meep-meep
Ok tell you what I live in Milwaukee, WI address 2631 S. 12th St. call me my number is 672-6423. We can meet up sometime and discuss this. I'm not in middle school. I'm 25. I go to a college. I'm a former Marine and I'd love to meet you.

debbiejo
Originally posted by meep-meep
672-6423. . eek!

Lets all call.............

botankus
Party line!
laughing out loud Okay, I'll be there for dinner. I'll be a green bean casserole.

Dude, I'm not an a$$holish person, and I don't think you are, either. I'm actually quite good-natured (sometimes it feels good to break out the old boxing gloves every once in a while, as I told debbiejo). I don't want to fight...I just want some green bean casserole and some turkey tettrazini.

meep-meep
If you live in the Southern States i might be able to visit you. I plan on going down to Lousiana for SB to help with teh clean up. If you live along the mississipi, I might be able to make a special stop for you.

I don't what the f8ck your problem is but don't think for one second I am afraid to back up myself up, alone if I need to. If I have done something to hurt or offend you tell me and if you want to discuss it in person letme know. I'll gladly do that. This is no threat because if you do have something to talk to me about I'm willinig to speak to you about it.

meep-meep
Party line!
laughing out loud Okay, I'll be there for dinner. I'll be a green bean casserole.

Dude, I'm not an a$$holish person, and I don't think you are, either. I'm actually quite good-natured (sometimes it feels good to break out the old boxing gloves every once in a while, as I told debbiejo). I don't want to fight...I just want some green bean casserole and some turkey tettrazini.

okay, than. we're cool.

debbiejo
I'll bring the chicken wings.... cool

Are we gonna have some witty conversation..????

botankus
Dude, I take arguments on a message board about as personal as I would if...well, the cat got my tongue there, but let's just say I don't. Read the posts 2 posts ago, that should clear things up. Hell, I've gotten into a big argument with PVS before, and now we take good-natured (I think, haha) jabs at each other.

meep-meep
That's great. I'm glad for you guys.

Arachnoidfreak
haha how did a great article from The Onion turn into a flame war?

Anyway, I'm lucky enough not to have to read it off of the website, I can pick up the actual paper every Thursday when it comes out. Woot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.