Batman vs. Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Batman

vs.

Hawkman

It's payback time for what Hawkman did to Batman with the help of the other JLA members by eraseing his memories and hiding it from him. It's time to pay the piper!

King_Mungi
Been done.

Without prep Hawkman wins, w/prep Batman wins.

jesserw21
i hope batman whoops him out.

Blair Wind
even without prep, Id still give it to bats. I mean Deathstoke took him out in one hit (his wings are his greatest asset). Bats could do the same with a batarang, from there on out, well Bats could take him....

grey fox
CLAW-OF-HORUS

Without it all Hawk-man is just a guy who seanbaby ridicules.

Blair Wind
he barely ever has it with him though. Its like saying reed always has his big scary N ray gun...

outavodka
it is scary tho..... yes

The Ion
It'd be a good fight. Bruce is more skilled obviously but Carter has a serious healing factor with the nth metal he wears.

King_Mungi
Hawkman by all accounts should be more skilled and experienced, due to he keeps coming back and all from death.

Darth Kal-El
Hawkman beats Batman.

Sixth_Winged
Hawkman no prep, batman with prep

Hawkman still has a degree of superstrength with him and healing factor w/ his archaic weaponry.

TheKahn
Just what are people expecting Batman to do with prep-time? I could understand it giving him an advantage with Superman (maybe he could use it to get kryptonite or some magic weapon), but how is he expected to prepare for Hawkman and why does it score him a win?

Prep-time is slightly over-rated in some of these fights, imo. I mean Batman already knows just about everything that would be helpful in a fight against Hawkman. If its just used for planning I don't see it being that significant to the outcome.

Sixth_Winged
Improvising his bat-kick eek!

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
It'd be a good fight. Bruce is more skilled obviously but Carter has a serious healing factor with the nth metal he wears.

True, but Hawkman should be very skilled as well. Does he have all the knowledge of his fighting abilities from his former lifes? If so, he should have much more experience than Bats. Plus Carters a beast. Technically punches should do some damage to Bats, but then again he take punches from Supes. erm

Hawkman should win.

The Ion
More experienced sure but more skilled? I doubt it but yeah, Carter should be a very respectable combatant. Hell, with his healing as rapid as it is, Batman shouldn't even be able to hurt him much at all.

I'm gonna say Hawkman wins this.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
True, but Hawkman should be very skilled as well. Does he have all the knowledge of his fighting abilities from his former lifes? If so, he should have much more experience than Bats. Plus Carters a beast. Technically punches should do some damage to Bats, but then again he take punches from Supes. erm

Hawkman should win.

Yeah he retains the knowledge of his past lives, he made a comment one time about when he first learned how to use a mace and killed all these people.

Dr.Fate
without prep theat beast Hawkman crushes Batmans head but with prep how hard would it be to whip up a gadget that could stop Hawkman. I mean if he had mr.freezes gun then Carter is finished or if Batman set up some kind of trap Hawkman i think would fall for since he gets pretty worked up and doesn't think alot when he fights. No offense to hawkman but with prep batman can take down Supes and if he can take down supes how hard would it be to take down some kind with wings and a mace with not even a quarter of supes strength or endurance

marvelprince
Bump!

Since there are a lot of Batman fights I thought why not bring back this one. I think Carter crushes his head in a fight with no prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.