funny jokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

helloimyellow
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII people add a joke or funny picture then the next person will add a joke and rate the joke that was left before them... does that make any sense??? ill add a joke then rate it for any people who don't quite understand big grin stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)
. JOKE
.> A wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another
> woman. With superhuman strength borne of fury, she dragged him down the
> stairs, out the back door, and into the tool shed in the back yard and
> put his penis in a vice. She then secured it tightly and removed the
> handle. Next she picked up a hacksaw. The husband was terrified, and
> screamed, Stop! Stop! You're not going to cut it off, are you?" The
> wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's
> hand and said, "Nope. I'm going to set the shed on fire. You do
> whatever you have to".

helloimyellow
I rate this joke (from 1-10) 5... my joke...that the next person rates...

Two old ladies were sitting at a bus stop, smoking cigarettes. Soon, it starts raining, so one of the old ladies pulls out a condom, cuts off the tip, and slips it on the cigarette, to make sure it doesn't get wet. "Wow!" said the other, "that's smart, what is that thing?" The old lady looks at her and says, "Uh, this is a condom, you can get 'em at any drug store."

The next day, the old lady goes to the drug store to get some condoms for her cigarettes. "Can I help you?" asks the clerk. "Yes, I'm looking for some condoms," replies the old lady. "What size will you need?"

"One that'll fit a camel."

T.M
There is a joke thread all ready.

mechmoggy
There are 10 types of people in the world...

...those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Bardock42
That's hilarious...but why ten...that's only 2

T.M
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's hilarious...but why ten...that's only 2

your kidding right ?

Bardock42
Originally posted by T.M
your kidding right ?

keyblader120
meh

keyblader120
Originally posted by helloimyellow
I rate this joke (from 1-10) 5... my joke...that the next person rates...

Two old ladies were sitting at a bus stop, smoking cigarettes. Soon, it starts raining, so one of the old ladies pulls out a condom, cuts off the tip, and slips it on the cigarette, to make sure it doesn't get wet. "Wow!" said the other, "that's smart, what is that thing?" The old lady looks at her and says, "Uh, this is a condom, you can get 'em at any drug store."

The next day, the old lady goes to the drug store to get some condoms for her cigarettes. "Can I help you?" asks the clerk. "Yes, I'm looking for some condoms," replies the old lady. "What size will you need?"

"One that'll fit a camel."
hysterical

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317854&highlight=joke+thread

El_NINO
Originally posted by Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317854&highlight=joke+thread

Thats the best joke on this thread why because Lanas is correct laughing laughing

helloimyellow
Boo u whore my joke threds the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.