just joined...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wilmoth
hi there,
I'm wilmoth - felt like I should do the 'hi' thing as a newbie and all.
I love all sorts of movies, mainly mainstream but with a 'thinky' edge. As I now have a homechoice thing which seems to have tons of crap old movies, it'd be great if any other homechoicer can direct me to anything that they've seen on it which is better than expected. at the moment, i'm struggling with the War Of The Worlds issue - worth seeing?

Zebina
Hi!
Welcome! Have Fun big grin

Lightningrod
Welcome and hello

Enjoy!

ladygrim
Welcome to the wonderful life of KMC.......have fun stick out tongue

Makedde
Welcome to KMC! smile

DarthLazious
Welcome to KMC Wilmoth.....I look forward seeing your future posts.

Berii
Originally posted by wilmoth
hi there,
I love all sorts of movies, mainly mainstream but with a 'thinky' edge. As I now have a homechoice thing which seems to have tons of crap old movies, it'd be great if any other homechoicer can direct me to anything that they've seen on it which is better than expected. at the moment, i'm struggling with the War Of The Worlds issue - worth seeing? welcome!!!!!!!

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Amy65
Hey ive also just joined. i wondered if anyhere made glitter names? as i need a few for my new site!
Thanx

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Amy65
Hey ive also just joined. i wondered if anyhere made glitter names? as i need a few for my new site!
Thanx

you should search the site before asking, and not use someone elses thread to ask either.. no

Originally posted by wilmoth
hi there,
I love all sorts of movies, mainly mainstream but with a 'thinky' edge. As I now have a homechoice thing which seems to have tons of crap old movies, it'd be great if any other homechoicer can direct me to anything that they've seen on it which is better than expected. at the moment, i'm struggling with the War Of The Worlds issue - worth seeing?
Welcome wave
Haven't a clue what homechoice is... neither have I seen War of the Worlds so I can't help on either... but I hope you stick around. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.