Quantum Leap DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bratpackwannabe
I have just bought series one and two of quantum leap and have found that at least three times, at the end of the episode when sam beckett leaps into another body he leaps into the body of a black man in a cafe. Now everytime this happens on the next episode when this story should begin, he has gone into a totally other person. Has anyone else had this problem with their dvd set? It's really annoying.

Makedde
Are you sure that this isn't the way the storyline is meant to go? I loved QL, great show, it was. Don't have the DVD set, yet.

omaga
Originally posted by Makedde
Are you sure that this isn't the way the storyline is meant to go? I loved QL, great show, it was. Don't have the DVD set, yet.

maybe thats the way it was ment to be!

Wolfie
Well, they would always reshoot the beginning of the episode. Sometimes they didn't pan out so well. The beginning of the one where he's in the mafia was completely different than the end of the previous episode.

Also, I can't remember the episode (it might've been the one where Sam leaps into Al in the navy), but they added a short leap at the beginning of the episode where he's getting a cat out of a tree. Then he leaps into whatever the episode was about. But in the episode before it, he leaped directly into the main leap.

Anyway, it's a great show, I've been meaning to upgrade my tapes to DVD on this one. I loved just about every episode but my favorites were the unique ones, Al leaping, the evil leaper, the mental institution, Lee Harvey Oswald, the leap home, etc.

omaga
Originally posted by Wolfie
Well, they would always reshoot the beginning of the episode. Sometimes they didn't pan out so well. The beginning of the one where he's in the mafia was completely different than the end of the previous episode.

Also, I can't remember the episode (it might've been the one where Sam leaps into Al in the navy), but they added a short leap at the beginning of the episode where he's getting a cat out of a tree. Then he leaps into whatever the episode was about. But in the episode before it, he leaped directly into the main leap.

Anyway, it's a great show, I've been meaning to upgrade my tapes to DVD on this one. I loved just about every episode but my favorites were the unique ones, Al leaping, the evil leaper, the mental institution, Lee Harvey Oswald, the leap home, etc.

Makedde
Does anyone remember the episode where Sam leapt into the body of a man on death row, and only just 'leapt' out a split second before the man was executed in the electric chair?

pinkfarey
i thibk they might have used the ending of one lep and used if a time or two i dont think thats how it was supposed to be though because it kinda screws up the story. i relly loved that show i would love to see them make a modern show of it. i guess you could say that ware sliders got ther insperation from the ther not exactly the same.
big fan pinkfareyrockon

thegreatrudini
I think ur dvd may be fooked as ive watched that set and only seen the black guy once

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.