Hellion vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Issues...what issues

Mider
who is hellion and what can he do

Wonder Man
he's a full fledged telekenetic

helloimyellow
hello

wannabe
Hellion is cool, but a little too selfconfident and unexperienced, so...

TheKahn
Telekinetics usually can score some pretty cheap wins, but due to his relative inexperience I think Ironman should be able to keep him on the defensive and take him out. Ironman 8/10

Blair Wind
eh I have some comics of him, but hes more the raw power, than the finite touches that could take a person like Ironman out. He has no finese......

grey fox
Originally posted by Blair Wind
eh I have some comics of him, but hes more the raw power, than the finite touches that could take a person like Ironman out. He has no finese......

Yeah BW's right their , i picked up a hellions GN at my local library . He wasn't terribly impressive. Shields , flight and........ Shields and flight. Tk on it's own is not a particularly useful power....

wannabe
Originally posted by grey fox
Yeah BW's right their , i picked up a hellions GN at my local library . He wasn't terribly impressive. Shields , flight and........ Shields and flight. Tk on it's own is not a particularly useful power.... Tk is one of the most versatile and useful powers there are!!! How good it serves a character depends on how skilled and experienced this character is. Hellion is still a teenager who is training for about a year now (Marvel universe time), so what do you expect - some of the things Phoenix, Cable or Psylocke did?
Btw...Jean started her career being barely able to lift some chairs and medium sized stones, so...

manjaro
dude hellion can barely handle wolverine's little sister, how is he gonna fare aginst iron man?...well maybe if he used his TK to disassemble the armor then maybe, that is providing that IM doesnt already have protecitve measures aginast this

Wonder Man
Well we've seen Jean, when she wasn't Phoneix restrain the Juggernaut with bands of t.k.

GoldenAvenger
Iron-Man has many protective measures against any type of TK,so it seems to me Hellion would most likely lose!

LordKaos
when did he get them (the protective measures from TK)? when he and the Avengers were trapped in that Franklin Richards world, Jean was somehow transported their during an OZT attack and she manhandled him, he was able to tell she was naturally generating telekinetic energy, but he was also afraid for his life. I'm not saying Hellion could do much unless he caught him totally by surprise and thrashed him with full force.

bitca730
Iron Man wins this one...Hellion in a few years after training from some of the senior X-Men with telekinesis is a different story...

soleran30
I am not so sure this young whipper snapper can take IM however that said TK is one of the best powers in marvel BY far for mutants overallsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.