Resident Evil 4 PS2--- Gameshark v1-1.9 codes PLS READ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Please help, I'm stucked at a level for nearly a week now, and either I die or run out of ammo and then only thing is to run won't work. Please help

JToTheP
Whatt....? RE4 has so much ammunition, at most you should only ever run out of Handgun, Rifle, and Magnum ammo. You need to rotate the guns you use. Handgun at beginning, Shotgun/Rifle in castle. I only ran out of handgun ammo, and at the very least had two rifle bullets.

Impediment
Originally posted by Rewmac
Please help, I'm stucked at a level for nearly a week now, and either I die or run out of ammo and then only thing is to run won't work. Please help So.....where are you stuck at? With what level/boss do you need help?

Rewmac
Where you gotta make stuff fall, and I only got a granade luincher with 2 in it, and my health is about 20% at the savepoint. What should I do? Codes would be cool for only this level. Come on I got the game since november. And thing is I'm stuck there since or so, I just gave up after a couple of days. And now the same old s.hit, I can't believe it's just annoying.

Smasandian
Well, did you save in multiple save slots?

If not, then replay the game, if you cant get past it.

Rewmac
Replay it???? Ohh god, not that big grinbig grin

Morridini
Explain further where u are, and also try to find some ganados/priests and knife them to death. That way u can get ammo again.

Rewmac
There are boxes loads of them, you gotta make your way through one by one, dropping them, and big ugly biaaatch wants to kill me. Damn man it's so comlicated. Let me try again. There are container look a likes in the air or something (hanging on lances maybe) each container is like a room, drop one, you go to the next. And big ugly zombie shothead wants to kill you, who you cant kill even with a granade luncher.

Morridini
aaah, u are fighting "It", hmm that one was a hard one. Just run and dodge him, however u need to shoot at the buttons to open the next cage, without ammo that would be hard.

Lana
There's a thread about RE4, please ask in there.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375444&highlight=resident+evil

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.