Chronicles of Riddick: Coolest Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
I recently asked in another forum who's army would win, the Necromonger Army V.S. Star Wars Empirial army. It was closed after a few posts, with no explanation. Anyway, who's universe is cooler?

Most of us have seen Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick, and I personally think their Universe is second only to Star Wars in terms of coolness. Just like Star Wars, they have different humanoid alien races each with their own unique powers and abilities (Necromongers, Furiens, Elementals etc). They also have vicious beasts of at least a couple different varieties, just like Star Wars.

The Necromongers soldiers are easily superior to the cloned empirial army. The way they land and take over whole planets and assimilate the populace into their ranks is incredibly efficient. They don't have The Force, but have you seen the powers their leader received after reaching the Omniverse? Without their lightsabers, only the most powerful Jedi/Sith would defeat him.

We've only been treated to 2 movies with these guys, but if they were to expand the franchise...

DarthBanevv
The Star Wars galaxy is cooler. I don't want to add why I think that, but apparently millions of people agree with me.

melenor
i think right now starwars has the cooler universe. star wars has ton of books, and ton of story and explantions. but i have a question are there any chronicles of riddick books. because the movies left a whole lot out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.