Dana Reeve Passes Away At Age 44

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Shmedi
On Monday. March 6th, 2006, Dana Reeve (widow of Superman star Christopher Reeve) passed away at the age of 44 due to lung cancer, which she was diagnosed with last year.

www.superherohype.com has a link to the site where you can read about Dana's accomplishments.

She stuck by Christopher for the decade he remained paralyzed until he passed away. An amazing and devoted woman, rest in peace.

Femi32
sad

((The_Anomaly))
Wow....that sucks

sad

zachrivard
sad i respected her

Femi32
I knew she had lung cancer, but I didn't think she'd pass away so soon. I commend her for staying with Chris. I know that would have taken a lot of courage to do.

thesilverspider
When you think about 44 is pretty young........... sad

DarkCrawler
sad

At least she and Chris are now together.

Femi32
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
sad

At least she and Chris are now together.

OB1-adobe
i feel bad for their kids.

Mainstream
me too

omaga
Originally posted by Jedi Shmedi
On Monday. March 6th, 2006, Dana Reeve (widow of Superman star Christopher Reeve) passed away at the age of 44 due to lung cancer, which she was diagnosed with last year.

www.superherohype.com has a link to the site where you can read about Dana's accomplishments.

She stuck by Christopher for the decade he remained paralyzed until he passed away. An amazing and devoted woman, rest in peace.

sad

Marth18
Wow omaga is that Tom welling as superman?

omaga
Originally posted by Marth18
Wow omaga is that Tom welling as superman?

yes mate! found it on google. type in tom welling superman then click images and there is quite a few! some are rubbish though.

TMACalicious
Rest in Peace, Dana Reeve...

Darth Nepulis
Their poors kids, apprently they're still quiet young.

Impediment
I heard that she didnt even smoke, yet dies of cancer of the lungs. How ironic, and so sad, too. RIP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.