What if

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stalker 360
A dont post here much or at all really, And im sure your sick off stuff like this. But what if the x-men also had more powers for instantance, wolverine could also turn in to a hulk like creatures or cyclops had supermans powers. What would you do to the x-men if you could just make a one off story were they had more powers. Please answere this i know im a complete n00b. Thanx for reading

cain marko
hey i no u wont like to here this but there is already a thread near exact to this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=22417&pagenumber=77#post6110800

KENobi™
I hate "What If's"...

cain marko
ditto

Stalker 360
sorry guys i searched but i got nothing second time in two days would it be ok if i bumped the old one just tp tell you guys my ideas

KENobi™
Originally posted by Stalker 360
sorry guys i searched but i got nothing second time in two days would it be ok if i bumped the old one just tp tell you guys my ideas

I don't see a problem with that. no2

Stalker 360
well i just looked at the thread and thats for a kinda home made x-men and this is for x-men that are real just adding more powers to them soo here i go

Cyclops= increased strenght (matching supermans) Increased Speed (matching that of the flash)

Wolverine= was subject to radiation thus granting hulk like transformation. had the thing that happend to juggenaurt to make him big happen to him

Storm= powers of magneto, telekenises

Gambit= bitten by radioactive spider ( spideys powers) increased speed

jean grey= spideywomans agilerty

Beast= same as collosus

Havok= symboiot

thats all i can think off now please tell me how they are

cain marko
i dont think the wolvie one woul work becoz his mutant power would resist the radiation

wannabe
I always adored the X-Men because they do not have these all-inclusive-powers like Superman, Martian Manhunter and the likes!!!

Stalker 360
i do see your point it is a what if but i see were your coming from

cain marko
wannabe ur so ryt i loved the fact the they worked so well as team combining every1s strengths together to cover all weaknesses that is what made them so strong

wannabe
Originally posted by cain marko
wannabe ur so ryt i loved the fact the they worked so well as team combining every1s strengths together to cover all weaknesses that is what made them so strong That's what it's all about!!! yes

To Stalker 360:
If i could add some powers to an X-Man/Woman, it would be like this

Wolverine - get him some superstrength; it would not change anything, but would make most of his feats actually believable

Storm - get her invulnerability/immortality to make her the "goddes" she's always talking about (she would simply be one of the Externals or so)

cain marko
yea i suppose ur ryt. i woud have to give angle summit aswell he is a bit pathetic summit lyk cykes or havoks power

wannabe
Originally posted by cain marko
yea i suppose ur ryt. i woud have to give angle summit aswell he is a bit pathetic summit lyk cykes or havoks power I don't understand half of what you wrote???!!! huh

Stalker 360
he would give angle cyclops or havoks power and he sapposes you arre right i belive

Darth Macabre

Cyclops= increased strenght (matching supermans) Increased Speed (matching that of the flash)

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous....Do you realize what Cyclops would become? He'd be an untouchable character that people wouldn't even be able to see before they get punched into the moon. He'd be almost unstoppable with Flash's speed, let alone the strength of Superman...Add that with concussive force from his eyes moving faster then light?

lol....Way to strong.

wannabe
he would give angle cyclops or havoks power and he sapposes you arre right i belive Thank you for the translation!
With angle he means Archangel i take it?

As you may have guessed, Warren is one of my favourites. I think, after his secondary mutation and with the soulsword he's already got a pretty decent power set - let's keep him this way and just give him more "screen time".

cain marko
lol ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.