OMG! is that spike?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark_cyclops212
in the trailer after magneto says i say we are the cure, an asian dude has spike poke out of his face in front of pyro. o and cyclops was barely shown. wonder y... thoughts?

KENobi™
Could be spike, but someone else mentioned the name Quill.

Darth Macabre
Yeah it's Quill.

mike059jig
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Yeah it's Quill. yeah it is i just looked it up..

X-Woman
Can someone briefly give a bio of him?

Fiann@
I desperately hope it's not Spike....he was such a rubbish character...

I looked on UXN...there are three Quills....this seems the most likely but there isn't much about him..

QUILL II

braveniler58
Originally posted by Fiann@
I desperately hope it's not Spike....he was such a rubbish character...

I looked on UXN...there are three Quills....this seems the most likely but there isn't much about him..

QUILL II

Interesting. If that IS him, then Ratner screwed up. He's supposed to be American not Asian. :P

Oh yeah, there's four Quills. And that is the most likely one. o_o

mike059jig
The asian guy would of been a perfect role for sunfire though..but ill settle for quill...why did ratner choose a not so popular mutant quill???

H. S. 6
Originally posted by mike059jig
The asian guy would of been a perfect role for sunfire though..but ill settle for quill...why did ratner choose a not so popular mutant quill???

Because Ratner's dumb. happy

ayjay
probably did it so x-men fans can be like...o0o0 that's Quill! and normal ppl would be like...wat da hell are u talking about? and then x-men fans can then unleash their uber knowledge of everythign x-men ^_^

KENobi™
So far, even the X-Men fans don't know who Quill is. stick out tongue

Darth Macabre

cain marko
dont shout at me cos we have established that he aint in it.
but i think that it is a disgrace that they can find time for such an unknown character like quill but not gambit. it agrovates me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cursing

gdb
Originally posted by mike059jig

actually, the asian guy would not be perfect. Ken Leung who plays Quills is chinese. Sunfire is japanese.

wannabe
The most recent Quill is a young mutant at the Academy X (New X-Men Academy), member of Cyclops's Corsair squad and one of the few remaining mutants after HoM.

I consider it a rather good decision of Ratner to use low profile mutants to make up the mass of them.
Imagine it would be only the most popular ones. Most X-fans would definitely start complaining about how few screen time they get compared to their importance in the comics, and that it's very out of character to have them rally behind Magneto etc., etc., etc.

mike059jig
Originally posted by gdb
actually, the asian guy would not be perfect. Ken Leung who plays Quills is chinese. Sunfire is japanese.
he can pass for japanesse

Next Venom_girl
^ That would be a stupid move in that it would really piss off both the Chinese and the Japanese. (Like the casting of Memoirs of a Geisha did.)

xelegantldyy
Or maybe he actually HAS a role in this movie. I doubt it, but hey, it's possible.

cajun2de
hmm IMDB was crediting him as Gauntlet.....

Syndicate_Lord
Gauntlet? Eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.