Random Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
As I walked down to the store, there was some kind of red skinned freaking dancing for money, I came over and watched as he strutted his stuff mistdance and then this girl came over so he grabbed some weights and started impressing her, or so he thought. mistshowoff The girl just put a hand in his face and walked away, so he pulled off his suit and then out came his saber, and he was like "Yo, get your ***** ass back here." mistsith . So She came back there, and well it got a little bloody, in the end though.... mistbeatenup . Then I headed towards the food department where I found an angry mob angrymob going towards a guy with a picket sign imgay .........Continued on in this thread

Mišt
$12 for my smilies curlers

Vinny Valentine
I don't know why the man was trying to be gay because he obviously wasn't, he didn't have the ass for it. So I walked into the market and asked Ronny the bar keeper is she wanted to make out flirt111 and her response was.....well....locolaugh... Anywho i looked over into Disney land and saw this happy couple, Darkc And Ladyluck, yet I don't understand the fetish they had with frying pans, but who knows fryingpan ......

Lovely Murder
theres.... ah screw it!

Revernd Maynard
someone needs attention imgay

Vinny Valentine
So then I flew over to Cameroon where I met this sexy guy named Maynard, and everyone knew he was sexy because he was Maynard, anyway he stood the the megatoon mall and just was like, yeah I'm cool old ..... Then I went in the mall and fell into a large hole that took me to America, there I met Some random kids I don't care about and a young many named XYZ with a strange burn on his forehead loserblank .......

Vinny Valentine
I then found sockie in my pants, and I lost it about 4 years ago.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
someone needs attention imgay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.