God...You're just not my type

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Gottcha to look!......

Anyway, We are all attracted to people of the opposite sex. Certain ones stand out to us. Why is that? Is it only when you meet? the Chemistry and the smell of each others skin that does that, or can it be the intelligence and never have met along with the wit?......Is it only animal magnetism, and can that go across lines, since most think that it's only with the pheromones that can attract a person........

Comments.........

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
...the Chemistry.....

i never took chemistry. in high school nor college. just never captured my interest.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I dropped it because I found it difficult. Challenges don't interest me. What's the point in knowing that oxygen is also known as O2? Silly really...

Good thread, debbiejo...Maybe I'll finally learn something about science.

Alpha Centauri
Ooooh! She said "sex". Call the mod squad.

-AC

crazylozer
Fate?

Lana
Didn't read past that because it's not necessarily true.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana

She'S debbie...let it slide....

crazylozer

I think she means everyone eventually finds someone they are attracted to, and why some people are just specifically attractive to you.

Lana
Originally posted by crazylozer
I think she means everyone eventually finds someone they are attracted to, and why some people are just specifically attractive to you.

Not what she said, though.

debbiejo
Ok then.......I'm talking about attraction to someone else......Is it a personal scientific physiological reason, or is it somethings else....Which is more dominate?..........Physical or knowing?

Bardock42
Not what she said, though.

......debbie....

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
......debbie.... I do have a cool name don't I??? laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by PVS
i never took chemistry. in high school nor college. just never captured my interest.

It is important to cover all bases.

For that part, I suggest Phermons.
I have experienced there effects first hand.

And I strongly recomand that which is in my sig, (Pherlure... Phermone Lure) I can hardly live without it now.

Not that I needed it before. Its just that extra thing you can't live without now that you ahve discovered it.

PVS
i dunno...every girl i was ever with told me i smell nice, and then they proved it. so why fix that which is not broken?

K.Diddy
The ass and boobs of a girl get my attention before there ''smell'' does

debbiejo
Last two posts soooooooooooo funny. laughing out loud ........yet so uncouth........What I'm asking is what makes it so.........Is it physiology, personality, a connection of some sort...

K.Diddy
Last two posts soooooooooooo funny. laughing out loud ........yet so uncouth........What I'm asking is what makes it so.........Is it physiology, personality, a connection of some sort...

For me it's there ass..............seriously blink

debbiejo
Ok...Physical...........yet what if you have never met this "Ass"...would you have felt this same sort of pulling?...........Are you only impelled by physical?

K.Diddy
Ok...Physical...........yet what if you have never met this "Ass"...would you have felt this same sort of pulling?...........Are you only impelled by physical?

OK, Let the infamous K.Diddy tell you a story smile

About a year ago,I were speaking to a girl,I had never met on the phone and we continued to speak everynight for about 3 mths.

I honestly nearly(or was) fell in love with her, so I met her one day somewhere,and lets just say, when I seen what she looked like, I changed my feelings toward her instantly, still called her after that,so I didn't hurt her feelings but that was the only reason.

So,make what you want of that.......

Koala MeatPie
Physcially?

As long as they are not fat, or skeleton Like They are Fine.

As long as they are not too beautiful (which is UGLY) its good. (there is such a thing as too hot too beautiful, disgusting)

personality? Smart, but not Smarter then me, Fun, Somewhat outgoing, Laughs, Silly, Yet can be serious.

Somebody you can just randomly pounce on and start wrestling type of fun.

Makedde
Anyway, We are all attracted to people of the opposite sex.

Not true, Debbie. smile

DiamondBullets

You knew what she meant, smartass.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by K.Diddy
For me it's there ass..............seriously blink

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Physcially?

As long as they are not fat, or skeleton Like They are Fine.

As long as they are not too beautiful (which is UGLY) its good. (there is such a thing as too hot too beautiful, disgusting)

I agree with the first part. You don't want any skeletons or beached whales. A well-defined guitar body is ideal.

"Too beautiful"? What the f**k?<-------Define that please.

Pandemoniac
Concerning finding the right match, humankind has gotten itself in a bit of a jam. Not only do we have to deal with the natural rules of attraction, but there is also our advanced intelligence, complex social structure, self-awareness and we also try calculate the future far more.
All this makes the choice for a mate way harder, because they make us more demanding.
For example; a female bird 'has the hots'. She only has to look for the male with the best feathers and singing in the next few trees and the date is set. Matter of hours.
Now we humans first need to actually meet someone in this rapid world, then he/she has to /look/smell/sound/talk nice before we even want to get closer. That step taken, we start to make demands concerning dressing well, putting the toiletseat down, not snoring, doing the dishes once for f#cks sake and so on.
By that time those birds mentioned earlier are already grandparents.
In short; our advanced social behaviour and manners to express, live and behave created higher demands for the opposite sex, making it harder to find the right one

soleran30
Yeah know I love eye candy sitting on my arm when I go out. However if they have no substance (intelligence, charisma social skills) then a smoking hot chick isn't so hot to me anymore.

However like Kdiddy I to am a *** and ass man................

finti
well I hate dumb girs I mean when they are dumber than my parrakeet, and then they are pretty f*ucking dumb cause I dont have a parrakeet.

In other words women need to show some form of intelligent way beyond the one on how to put on lipstick

Mišt
What about people you havent met, like you see a picture or something of them and go 'Whoa, me likey you'.

finti
I have to meet them, have to talk to them, pictures might trigger an interest but aint nearly enough for me though

botankus
How ironic that this thread comes about. I've been getting bombarded with "Your Type?" banners on the top of these pages...featuring half-naked chicks that would have no interest in using their dating service to begin with.

soleran30

botankus
Do you wander the streets looking for someone who looks like Angelina Jolie per say?

soleran30
Originally posted by botankus
Do you wander the streets looking for someone who looks like Angelina Jolie per say?

Nope cuz she is anorexic silicon lipped crazy womansmile However but if I ever run into the country bumkin that looks like Britney Spears that wet herself from the picture I swiped from you I can tell you I wouldn't be interested in her eithersmile

Mišt
Yeah but how do you know you like them, debbie was posting stuff about chemistry and smells and intelligence, how would you tell that stuff over a photograph or something?

botankus
Originally posted by soleran30
Nope cuz she is anorexic silicon lipped crazy womansmile However but if I ever run into the country bumkin that looks like Britney Spears that wet herself from the picture I swiped from you I can tell you I wouldn't be interested in her eithersmile

Aw, come on. When Britney came over to my double-wide last weekend, she was the life of the party before her bladder couldn't awaken her conscious.

soleran30

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

personality? Smart, but not Smarter then me

Should I say it?

Is it a bit cruel?

PVS
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Should I say it?

Is it a bit cruel?

too easy

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
too easy
Damn straight it's too easy. Now you're a sure lock to start dating Koala and his Meat Pie. stick out tongue

...And drum roll, please!

PVS
he's not my type. probably because he's Smarter then me.

debbiejo
Well it seems that pheromones don't really much a part in it at all. Especially if you have seen someone from across the room, you would not be close enough. Once someone catches your eye though, you go meet and have a conversation, and that's when a connection is made...."The Knowing" part, more than the physical.

Shakyamunison
Gottcha to look!......

Anyway, We are all attracted to people of the opposite sex. Certain ones stand out to us. Why is that? Is it only when you meet? the Chemistry and the smell of each others skin that does that, or can it be the intelligence and never have met along with the wit?......Is it only animal magnetism, and can that go across lines, since most think that it's only with the pheromones that can attract a person........

Comments.........

It could happen. The mind can make the connection. So a person can be attracted to someone on line at this forum.

Edit

Mindship
When I was dating, I could tell immediately whether or not I was attracted to that person. She coulda had the greatest personality...if I didn't feel a spark...dead in the water.

On the other hand, I've known some terrific lookin' dames smokin' that had lousy personalities...as we talked they got less and less attractive until finally I just had to leave.

Attraction is physical and psychological...and for the record, it is better IMO for her to be more sexy than pretty, since sexy is a frame of mind and attitude is where it's at.

Atlantis001
Its obviously physical attraction, and we always try to justify it saying that there is something more, like the personality.

Why do people are "usually" attracted to the opposite sex ? Its not personality that makes men attracted to woman, or a woman attracted to a man.

botankus
That's probably true on first impressions, but I don't necessarily think it is after a while, IMO. If you've known someone of the opposite sex for quite a while, it's very possible to become attracted to them by their personality. For example, the confidence they exert, your availability of them, and their attitude towards you can be big turn ons for people who didn't necessarily strike the biggest hormonal chord with you upon your first meeting.

debbiejo
For me I've never been attracted to some good looking stupid guy. I've tried and it just doesn't last.....LOL...At some point you just got to talk to him. laughing out loud

I believe intelligence, personality and wit comes through before physical does.

Or maybe thinking along these lines is different for different ages.....

Atlantis001
I agree, but to get attracted by the personality the person does not need to be from the opposite sex. I mean, "love" relationships is not diferent from "friend" relationships by the way someone is atracted by the other personality, but the diference between them is that the first one have physical attraction involved.

So, basically what defines a "love" relationship is sex.

botankus
For me I've never been attracted to some good looking stupid guy. I've tried and it just doesn't last.....LOL...At some point you just got to talk to him. laughing out loud

I believe intelligence, personality and wit comes through before physical does.

Or maybe thinking along these lines is different for different ages.....

What if the guy's the next reincarnation of Ron Jeremy but has the brainpower of an OTF user?

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud

Hey, if they can make me laugh, then more power to em. But honestly, they got to be intelligent.......There has to be something in there.

Shakyamunison
debbiejo made me edit my post.

hitler What a dictator. eek!

laughing

botankus
Ooh, I wonder what that one said? I didn't read it but it sounds juicy!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
Ooh, I wonder what that one said? I didn't read it but it sounds juicy!

It was about her and her new boy friend. eek!

Now I'm in trouble. embarrasment

*runs away to hide*

laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Okay. TIME OUT!

I'm affraid I don't understand the thread or original post. Can someone explain it to me please?

Also, can someone explain those Order of the Serpentine commercials for Axe body gel??

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Okay. TIME OUT!

I'm affraid I don't understand the thread or original post. Can someone explain it to me please?

Also, can someone explain those Order of the Serpentine commercials for Axe body gel??

The thread was started by debbiejo... laughing

You are on your own with the Axe body gel thing. eek!

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It was about her and her new boy friend. eek!

Now I'm in trouble. embarrasment

*runs away to hide*

laughing out loud blink

Nah, I'm just screening all the posts deciding who I'm gonna give my number tooo.....

eat

Shakyamunison
blink

Nah, I'm just screening all the posts deciding who I'm gonna give my number tooo.....

eat

You mean you are not going to kill me? evil face

debbiejo
You do NOT get my number..... laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
You do NOT get my number..... laughing out loud

stick out tongue

botankus
Well, Debs, you already got one phone number today...

debbiejo
Hmmmm Milwaukee...........Isn't that the beer State and...Aren't we supposed to bring a dish to pass???

botankus
Yeah, you're the chicken wing girl tonight...lucky you!

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

if you use their product, your sexual history will be erased. oops...woke up with the clap? genital herpese got you down? slept with your cousin? AXE!!!

yeah, i dont know the frikin point they try to make...

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
if you use their product, your sexual history will be erased. oops...woke up with the clap? genital herpese got you down? slept with your cousin? AXE!!!

yeah, i dont know the frikin point they try to make...

Okay, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who thought that it was ridiculous.

manjaro
as far as my attraction to the opposite sex..in the immortal words of those literary giants...Bubba Sparxxx and the ying yang twins "Booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere"............... i rest my casebig grin

DiamondBullets
^ thumb up

Inspectah Deck

Or maybe bi-curious

LordFear
Well they say that attraction is biochemical and it all happens in the brain

debbiejo
If you had suppressed biochemical actions, would you not be attracted to anyone?

Atlantis001
Well, not sexually...

Quiero Mota
Just like a car, a woman's body should have soft gentle curves that your eyes just want to follow.

Orale!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.