Well if you want spoilers for x3...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jman196
This gives away ALOT of spoilers for the X-men 3 movie, their validness has yet to be proven but it sounds feasible here ya go, don't hound at me if its already in another thread.

Warning: Spoilers

An unconfirmed list of what each of the main characters from X3: The Last Stand will be doing in the film has leaked on to the Web.

* Wolverine- Wolvie will get a lot of screen time in this movie, about as much as he did in the last two. However, in this film he doesn't focus so much on his past. Wolvie has a strong friendship with Storm but does not share the same love for her as she expresses for him. Wolverine first goes to Alkali Lake to check up on Cyclops who is mourning the death of Jean. But of course befor he does this, he has a drink of whisky at the bar he was in during the opening scene in X1. The same bartender played by Doug Lennox is there and he has an awkward yet humorous moment with Wolverine. Wolverine will also spy on the brotherhood and have a ferocious fight with the Multiple Man who multiplies himself and almost kills Wolverine but the army interferes and kills MM. Also he is in the Danger Room scene which is the opening scene in the film. He is split with Storm in this scene and has an awesome battle. He does a cannonball special and claws an enormous Sentinel midway through the battle. Also he battles Juggernaut where he is thrown from a window in Jean's old neighborhood. He also is a part of the final battle which I am not revealing that much about yet.

* Storm- Storm has so much more to do in this film than she did in the last two films. She flies, she dives, and she spins. She also creates Tornados, lightning, hail, rain, and snow multiple times during the film. Not only does she do that, but she renews her place at the passenger's seat in the X-Jet. Storm has a passionate love for Wolverine. She is also very glad to see the former X-Men member Beast again once he joins the team. This is a love triangle because Beast has renewed his childhood crush for her. Storm also is in the Danger Room sequence and she explains everything about it to Wolverine just before they enter the room. Also Storm battles Sunfire (Ken Leung) and Arclight (Omayra Mota) in Jean's neighborhood. And she faces Phoenix in the final battle.

* Rogue- Rogue has a decent part in this film. She hates Kitty because of the affair Kitty is having with her boyfriend Iceman. It is a great love triangle. Unlike the first 2 films Rogue is barely seen with Wolverine. Rogue is very tempted to take the cure but ultimately decides not to near the end. Rogue gains the super strength power for a moment after touching Juggernaut and she throws him in the final battle. Rogue also fights in the Danger Room sequence and is split with Colossus during the scene.

* Iceman- Iceman takes his ice powers to the maximum level in this film. He does not "ice up" but he does use his iceslide during the Danger Room sequence when he is split with Kitty. Iceman has a love affair with Kitty during this film and he builds an ice fountain for her. Iceman fights Pyro in the final battle.

* Kitty Pryde- Kitty's main part in this film is having a love affair with Iceman. Kitty joins the X-Men after a class taught Xavier near the beginning of the film. She runs through tons of walls in the Danger Room sequence. She also has a small part in the Final Battle. She also is good friends with Colossus.

mike059jig
ken leung plays quill dont know bout sunfire..the movie already has pyro already on the brotherhood..so i dont see the use for sunfire

Britrogue
Yeah, who is Quill? I've never come across his character before?

cain marko
that asian guy ken lueng/quills

Emma718
sounds interesting

mike059jig
quill wll probably be in the comics alot after this movie i bet..so we can learn alot after the movie comes out..they have been alot of quills in the comics but never paid any attention to them

cain marko
Originally posted by Jman196
This gives away ALOT of spoilers for the X-men 3 movie, their validness has yet to be proven but it sounds feasible here ya go, don't hound at me if its already in another thread.

Warning: Spoilers

An unconfirmed list of what each of the main characters from X3: The Last Stand will be doing in the film has leaked on to the Web.

* Wolverine- Wolvie will get a lot of screen time in this movie, about as much as he did in the last two. However, in this film he doesn't focus so much on his past. Wolvie has a strong friendship with Storm but does not share the same love for her as she expresses for him. Wolverine first goes to Alkali Lake to check up on Cyclops who is mourning the death of Jean. But of course befor he does this, he has a drink of whisky at the bar he was in during the opening scene in X1. The same bartender played by Doug Lennox is there and he has an awkward yet humorous moment with Wolverine. Wolverine will also spy on the brotherhood and have a ferocious fight with the Multiple Man who multiplies himself and almost kills Wolverine but the army interferes and kills MM. Also he is in the Danger Room scene which is the opening scene in the film. He is split with Storm in this scene and has an awesome battle. He does a cannonball special and claws an enormous Sentinel midway through the battle. Also he battles Juggernaut where he is thrown from a window in Jean's old neighborhood. He also is a part of the final battle which I am not revealing that much about yet.

* Storm- Storm has so much more to do in this film than she did in the last two films. She flies, she dives, and she spins. She also creates Tornados, lightning, hail, rain, and snow multiple times during the film. Not only does she do that, but she renews her place at the passenger's seat in the X-Jet. Storm has a passionate love for Wolverine. She is also very glad to see the former X-Men member Beast again once he joins the team. This is a love triangle because Beast has renewed his childhood crush for her. Storm also is in the Danger Room sequence and she explains everything about it to Wolverine just before they enter the room. Also Storm battles Sunfire (Ken Leung) and Arclight (Omayra Mota) in Jean's neighborhood. And she faces Phoenix in the final battle.

* Rogue- Rogue has a decent part in this film. She hates Kitty because of the affair Kitty is having with her boyfriend Iceman. It is a great love triangle. Unlike the first 2 films Rogue is barely seen with Wolverine. Rogue is very tempted to take the cure but ultimately decides not to near the end. Rogue gains the super strength power for a moment after touching Juggernaut and she throws him in the final battle. Rogue also fights in the Danger Room sequence and is split with Colossus during the scene.

* Iceman- Iceman takes his ice powers to the maximum level in this film. He does not "ice up" but he does use his iceslide during the Danger Room sequence when he is split with Kitty. Iceman has a love affair with Kitty during this film and he builds an ice fountain for her. Iceman fights Pyro in the final battle.

* Kitty Pryde- Kitty's main part in this film is having a love affair with Iceman. Kitty joins the X-Men after a class taught Xavier near the beginning of the film. She runs through tons of walls in the Danger Room sequence. She also has a small part in the Final Battle. She also is good friends with Colossus.

M M plays a good guy i read

wsg
I heard Nighty's comeing back guys! I really did! Nighty is supposed to be in it, I think no one was supposed to know it but it leaked out...! :dance

wsg
I still want Gambit though...:mad

KENobi™
Originally posted by wsg
I heard Nighty's comeing back guys! I really did! Nighty is supposed to be in it, I think no one was supposed to know it but it leaked out...! :dance

Umm...he appears as a hologram or something, and he's CGI.

cain marko
i heard that he was a hologram and cgi'd but nothing about him coming back. i would love it if he was but there is no real need for him

MC_GG
I know that Xavier is gonna die but how? And is Phoenix gonna die with Xavier as well?

miroku
hate to say it this the last X-men movie final chapter

cain marko
we dont no xavier is gonna die. that is what the trailer implies. also yea we think it is the last film.

wsg
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roguekisses
A good friend of mine knows more people in the Marvel Universe than I'd ever dream to and he said that they are setting this one up to be the last but that it won't be. They want to come out with a 4th after the Wolverine and Magneto spin-offs and that there will be no Nightcrawler in X-3. The movie based game is supposed to explain the lack of him in the srd movie. And That we may get a cameo of Gambit on Magneto's side but it may be tiny. That is all he would reveal. Let's hope they don't pull anything before the release.

cain marko
Originally posted by roguekisses
And That we may get a cameo of Gambit on Magneto's side but it may be tiny.

in this film???? or in the mags spin off???? why wud they put him as a baddie????

steverules
It's not cannon ball special, it's fast ball special. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheOnes2
Its Brett Ratner, He screws up all the films he makes

roguekisses
Originally posted by cain marko
in this film???? or in the mags spin off???? why wud they put him as a baddie????

Apparently in this film. They are putting him as a baddie probably for the same reasons they did in the X-Men: Evolution cartoons. Not 100% sure why, just thought I'd drop that hint since I'm busting at the seams to see Gambit. Kind of sick of watching all these movies where Wolvie is the movie and everyone else in it are sidekicks. And then he is getting a spin-off. Like he hasn't gotten enough screen time.gambit12

Jimmy Buggs
Im not a huge fan of gambit, but If X-men and "marvel'' Mutants become house hold names. I could see gambit with his own movie,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.