Sword of Truth Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Black Ghost
This is probably my favorite series. Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind is a 10 book fantasy series that encompasses a wide range of genres in one. Its is quite a fun series to read even for people who hate fantasy becuz of all the other stuff it adds in to make it more interesting... eek!

~Mitsurugi~
WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME

w00t

The Black Ghost
yeh thats not what i was expecting but ok...

Pandemoniac
Great fan of the series! I love the detailed action, horror and drama in it. Not to mention how a story that long is able to remain very entertaining and surprising along the way. Aside for the very rare dull parts in it, I just could not stop reading.
Just picked up book 8 last week, can't wait to read how this tale will continue.

Dreampanther
When I started, I couldn't stop - I was raving about it! But then it just carried on and on, nothing ever went anywhere, I HATED book 4, and I eventuallycame to the conclusion that Terry Goodkind doesn't really care for Richard Rahl, in fact, he hates him!

That is why he just keeps on making him suffer and suffer...

I no lonfer read Terry Goodkind. I now read David Gemmell, almost exclusively. David Gemmell is a god.

Let me just emphasise this: DAVIS GEMMELL IS A GOD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.