Vans Warped Tour 2006

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
This year is going to be so awsome. Me and some friends are goin this year and I am already getting pumped. To bad its four months away. Great bands like NOFX, Dropkick Murphys, Bouncing Souls and a bunch of others is going to make this year so awsome. Also now until the Warped Tour I'm not cutting my hair, the day before I'll have a Mohawk, its gonna be intense.

RedAlertv2
Yeah I cant wait either. NOFX and the Bouncing Souls are the two bands I look forward to most.

StinkFist462
official line-up if anyone is interested:

a change of pace
academy is...
adair
aiden
afi
against me!
amber pacific
anti flag
armor for sleep
as cities burn
billy talent
bouncing souls
boy sets fire
catch 22
cartels
casualties
chiodos
classic crime
comback kid
crowned king
dropping light
echo screen
eighteen visions
emery
entice
eveline
every time i die
forgive durden
from first to last
gatsby's american dream
glass intrepid
greely estates
gym class heros
he is legend
hello goodbuy
helmet
i am the avalanche
it dies today
joan jett
june
less than jake
love equals death
manic sewing circle
misery signals
monty
motion city soundtrack
mute math
my american heart
nofx
over it
panic! at the disco
paramore
plain white t's
race the sun
rayfield
reggie and the full effect
remembering never
rise against
river boat gamblers
saves the day
scary kids scaring kids
senses fail
silverstein
so they say
the audtion
the banner
the bled
the confession
the fall of troy
the felix culpa
the fully down
the living end
the panic division
the pink spiders
the salads
the smashup
the stilleto formal
throwdown
thursday
underoath
valient thorr
we are the fury
your name in lights
zebrahead

looks a lot better than '05. prolly gonna go

Refused
I've been listening to a lot of Fall of Troy lately and really like them. They seem to be a little out of place but i may be wrong since i only know about half of those bands. Anyone know what bands up there are somewhat similar to The Fall of Troy? Anyone else dig Fall of Troy?

Darth Jello
huh, looks like TSOL really is premanently banned from the warped tour...

Smallville
Good line-up. Wanna go, if I can.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Refused
I've been listening to a lot of Fall of Troy lately and really like them. They seem to be a little out of place but i may be wrong since i only know about half of those bands. Anyone know what bands up there are somewhat similar to The Fall of Troy? Anyone else dig Fall of Troy?

Senses Fail is sort of like Fall of Troy I guess.

PINBALL
That list is just a current one there is going to be more, Dropkick Murphys said they will be on the Warped Tour.

Alpha Centauri
So many generic, identikit metal bands on that list.

-AC

RedAlertv2
True there will always be some bad bands there, but the good ones make it worthwhile

PINBALL
Like NOFX, they are going t be so intense. Hopefully they play Bob.

SnakeEyes
People need to realize that that isn't the full list too. I'm hoping there will be more cool bands. I don't see any bands after Senses Fail that I'm too fond of, but who knows, I might start liking some new bands this year.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to it this year. It should kick some major ass.

Oh, and on the list, where it says "cartels," I think it means the band Cartel.

RedAlertv2
Forgot to say I wanna see AFI

Myth
This really isn't my style but usually there are about 4-5 bands I like. Not this year.

PINBALL
Last year was awsome, but the list isnt complete. The Dropkick Murphys will be on the list so them and NOFX are gonna make this year bad ass...

RedAlertv2
There are a few bands missing that I like last year. Hopefully they'll come back this year.

DE Calvin
I really really want to see emery.

PINBALL
The warped Tour site is finally updated it has all the dates and Bands who have signed up thus far.

Smallville
I see they added a lot of names to the list. Like a band I just started getting into, the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Forgot to say I wanna see AFI

Bummer I just found out AFI is skipping Washington. So much for that

fudgy12234
I like Aiden, from first to last, motion city soundtrack, panic! at the disco, plain white t's, silverstein, and theAudition*. Going this yr. on June 17th! already got my tickets! went last yr. cept had to work a booth for fanscape... saw sum bands on the breaks tho.

RedAlertv2
I'm really getting mad, Dropkick Murphys still havn't commited to the tour I'm gonna be mad if they don't.

PINBALL
The Tour was KICK ASS Bouncing Souls were totally amazing, NOFX was pretty ****ing funny...

tabby999
afi (do i need to explain?!)
against me!
anti flag
bouncing souls
boy sets fire (and why the devil not!)
emery (also a quality band)
from first to last
he is legend (amazing jazz-ish breaks in their stuff)
motion city soundtrack (i love those guys)
nofx
panic! at the disco
rise against
senses fail
silverstein
the living end
zebrahead

if they played aus (which they havn't since 98) i'd go to see them, Panic! At The Disco mainly to see if they sound just like Fall Out Boy live aswell as on cd. oh and if any of you go, please, go see The Living End, those guys have put in the hard yards for 10 years, played their arse's off and got where they are through touring like crazy, they're amazing, one of the true hero bands of aussie music.

beLIEve
Originally posted by tabby999
afi (do i need to explain?!)
against me!
anti flag
bouncing souls
boy sets fire (and why the devil not!)
emery (also a quality band)
from first to last
he is legend (amazing jazz-ish breaks in their stuff)
motion city soundtrack (i love those guys)
nofx
panic! at the disco
rise against
senses fail
silverstein
the living end
zebrahead

if they played aus (which they havn't since 98) i'd go to see them, Panic! At The Disco mainly to see if they sound just like Fall Out Boy live aswell as on cd. oh and if any of you go, please, go see The Living End, those guys have put in the hard yards for 10 years, played their arse's off and got where they are through touring like crazy, they're amazing, one of the true hero bands of aussie music.

Panic! At The Disco is not on warped tour. They are on their own headlining tour right now. I've seen them twice and personally I don't think they sound like Fall Out Boy.

tabby999
each to their own

RedAlertv2
Motion City Soundtrack was awesome.

tabby999
they are killer, love both their cds and they're brilliant live too

Flamboyant4Life
I hate them. In fact, I hate most bands that will be there. I'm only going because last year (when I liked a lot of the bands) it was a lot of fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.