Green Lantern+Silver Surfer vs Superman+Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
So i mixed and mtached dc and marvel charecters whod win? stick out tongue

spideycarnage
unfortuantly grean lantern and surfer would win this one, but not by much... too much energy projection on their side... thor can absorb energy but he'll get over powered...but the thor superman team does got much more raw power

thesilverspider
Originally posted by spideycarnage
unfortuantly grean lantern and surfer would win this one, but not by much... too much energy projection on their side... thor can absorb energy but he'll get over powered...but the thor superman team does got much more raw power
Actually Surfer and Green Lantern(Hal,Kyle,Alan)should win easily.

juggernaut66666
team 1 wins

brainchild81
GL & SS easily. This fight turns into GL & SS vs Thor very quickly because SS owns Supes in less than a minute. When it's over, Thor smashes Supes head in w/Mjolnir for making him lose.

TheKahn
The only shot I see Superman and Thor having is the Godblast or thor giving superman his hammer and letting him try to take on GL and SS alone.

brainchild81
I don't think Supes could hold the hammer. He's not worthy & would only be allowed to use it anyway if the world was in danger and he was the only one who could save it.

Mindship
Question about the Godforce...can Thor use it in a split-second, or does it take time to muster, even if a second or two, y'know, while he monologues how he's now summoning up thy fearsome energy?

I'm asking cuz I'm always hearing about Thor Godblast This and Thor Godblast That, like it's his ace-in-the-hole. Even if it takes a fraction of a sec to engage, that's more than enough time to blitz him outta commission.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.