-=- Ridiculous Mental And Physical Assault -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Over the past Couple of Months I have Been training myself to Sleep as little as possible (4 hours per day on average) Eat as little as possible (No breakfast, (never hungrey at that time anyways) half the time during the week I have no time for lunch... Thanks to my schedule) And yet still excise and strength train as much as possible.

I have become the ultimate machine evil face ... At Anything you want me to be wink

But right now I am seeing the advantages of this threw pulling an "all nighter" for college.

Never during an All Nighter have I felt more Awake, aware, and strong at this time.

Mišt
Why?What the f**k?

Your body needs sleep to revive and heal, regardless of whether you think you need it or not. Same with eating. Where do you think you get energy from? You'll collapse one day from malnutrition, or your body wont cope with being awake and not recovering itself. Then we'll see how much of a physical warrior you are.

I dont really care what you do, but when you're in hospital and the doctors are telling you how stupid you probably are, you might see differently.

Vinny Valentine
The Body can live a healthy life of two hours of sleep every night, and hardly any food every day.

Prooven fact.

Mišt
When he gets sick, he wont get better as quickly as he would. The body has limits, why strain them just to pull an all nighter?

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
Life aint all about handing an assigment in on time by spending the nights working. He can do it if he wants, by why? We sleep so we are ready for the next day. I know if I did it, I'd be physically and mentally drained, Im not going to train myself not to be tired, thats our body's way of telling us we need rest.

Vinny Valentine

fini
hmmm, Vinny, Mist is already telling u what the rest of us will tell you.

That kind of thing u doing will last for only SO long, u will burn out and when ur sorry ass ends up in the hospital, NONE OF US here will be sorry for u.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by fini
hmmm, Vinny, Mist is already telling u what the rest of us will tell you.

That kind of thing u doing will last for only SO long, u will burn out and when ur sorry ass ends up in the hospital, NONE OF US here will be sorry for u.

When did I say I did it ?

Lörd Sorgo
That isn't good, Meatpie.

The reason you feel the way you do is because your body is pumping a larger amount of energy into you because it is lacking proper restoration.

Soon, that energy will wear off and you will experience withdrawl like a tonne of bricks, buddy.

fini
OOPS sorry , Koala...........soo sorry...........

but wait, u were kinda agreeing with what Koala is doing, so if u DO what he is doing, lol, we wont be sorry for u niether.

soleran30
Well congratulations on the dscipline thats actually pretty tough to do.

However yeah your body can live on 2 hours a night and what a minimal amount of food however your ability to store information and your temperment might be a bit outta whack as well as your ability to recover from a more strenuous workout.

Vinny Valentine
Like I Said, a Body can live fine off 2 hours of sleep and minimal amounts of food, you might be weak and tired some of the time but it is possible and If someone wants to do it, let them be.

Koala MeatPie
I only do this during Week days.
I have school 4 days a week, the other 3 days I get at least 12 hours sleep and eat as long as I am hungrey.

And as for the simpathy, you know where you people can shove it wink

I hate pitty anwyays stick out tongue

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I only do this during Week days.
I have school 4 days a week, the other 3 days I get at least 12 hours sleep and eat as long as I am hungrey.

And as for the simpathy, you know where you people can shove it wink

I hate pitty anwyays stick out tongue

It's Pity.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
The Body can live a healthy life of two hours of sleep every night, and hardly any food every day.

Prooven fact.

Bullshit no expression

a1hsauce
mmmm BLT

Bloigen
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Bullshit no expression

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.