Count Dooku and Mace Windu vs Darth Malak and Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
1st Round : Lightsabers Only
2nd Round : Force Only
3rd Round : Force and Lightsabers

Consider that, Malak was not an overpowering Sith, he was infact a rather weak one, being unable to defeat a memory wiped Revan where he had every advantage, proves he isnt much stronger than Dooku and/or Mace.

Who wins?

Silent Carnage
Mace and Dooku win. Big time.

Malak is on par with these two (maybe a little better) but Fisto is behind the pack.

darthsith19
Round One: Dooku and Windu win cause Kit goes down in five seconds and then the duo team up on Malak and he's no match for both of them at once.
Round 2: idk, because I don't know alot of Malak's Force powers but I expect Kit, again, would get pwnd and then the duop could take Malak together.
Round 3: Kit gets pwnd and then Malak goes down cause the duo take him together.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i totaly agree with the two people above me

and what was the point of kit fisto?

Blaxican_Jedi
I think he was trying to have both teams have one guy is known to be really good and one guy whose good but not as good.

tdtd
Malak is not on par with Dooku or Windu, this is overkill.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
I think he was trying to have both teams have one guy is known to be really good and one guy whose good but not as good.
Who would you say the guy known to be really good is on the Mace/Dooku team?

DarkNemesis
Replace Fisto with Yoda or something and then you have a battle.

Guy LeDouche
Mace and Dooku win. . . . Almost easily.

Veneficus
Originally posted by w00t2112
1st Round : Lightsabers Only
2nd Round : Force Only
3rd Round : Force and Lightsabers

Consider that, Malak was not an overpowering Sith, he was infact a rather weak one, being unable to defeat a memory wiped Revan where he had every advantage, proves he isnt much stronger than Dooku and/or Mace.

Who wins?

I fail to see how Malak is a weak Sith...

Guy LeDouche
He isn't, he just isn't as good as the other two.

Kit gets Fisted by Mace or Dooku. While the other beats Malak.

tdtd
Malak was a saber prodigy of his time but he is still below Mace and Dooku.

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by darthsith19
Who would you say the guy known to be really good is on the Mace/Dooku team?

hm.... I honestly don't know. I would put my bet on Mace, not sure.

PurpleSaber
Dooku and Mace win all rounds easily.

Decay
kit fisto seems to be the wolverine of the star wars vs thread. a cool character with alot of fanboys that always put out of his league becuase people wont see him for what he is. dooku and mace take this. kit is a powerful jedi but amongst these guys hes largley a non factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.