Madonna!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wilmoth
Hey, someone had to bring the subject up.

Do you think she will ever get it right in a movie? Or are Desperately Seeking Susan and Evita flooks?

botankus
She better hurry up and do it; she's almost 50. Unless she's looking to play in Driving Miss Daisy 2: Booty Shake Limo Service for Ho's, which wouldn't surprise me if something like that got released.

Britrogue
Some people just aren't meant to be actors..............

botankus
Yeah, like Jennifer Loopiez.

Gamiloz
Thanks Man

Makedde
Madonna should stick to acting, in my opinion, but I did see her in a movie that I thought was quite good...she was with a man, whom I think was gay, Rupurt Everett may have played in it.

nastyyy
I be in raptures over Madonna. She's the queen of the pop music EVER. I love Sorry and Hang up, but my fave her song is Like a Prayer

CaptainStoic
Hey her daughter looks just like she did 25 years ago... time moves so fast.

BruceSkywalker
HAHAHA

Madonna will most likely stay with singing.

botankus
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Hey her daughter looks just like she did 25 years ago... time moves so fast.

Damn, Madonna's legs look they're going to snap in half with the next step. Are we sure that A-Rod didn't actually sleep with her daughter instead of her?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by botankus
Damn, Madonna's legs look they're going to snap in half with the next step. Are we sure that A-Rod didn't actually sleep with her daughter instead of her?

Shhhh! that would make him a pedo.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Yeah, like Jennifer Loopiez.

And Nicholas Cage.

Bardock42
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Hey her daughter looks just like she did 25 years ago... time moves so fast. Are you blind and retarded?

alexa_24
she's gorgeous singer!

Stoic
Originally posted by Bardock42
Are you blind and retarded?

Why would you ask me that question? Has anyone ever called you a dick-head? No? Well I'll be the first.

I'll submit an old pic of Madonna, and if you don't see the resemblance that she shares with her daughter.... well you may be the one in need of an eye exam. smile

Stoic
Here I'll put them real close together so that you don't strain yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.