PM Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
Umm...lately I've noticed that when I click reply to a PM, it wont fill in the recipient or subject lines anymore confused It also wont let me copy/paste the User or Subject into it. This is being a pain because I cant keep track of who I've replied to, as the icon wont show me replying to someone when I fill in the subject/user manually.

And Im 100% sure Im clicking reply, not New Message, because I've triple checked it, and still no go.

Raz
Just tested and its working for me, so I'm guessing the problem is on your side.

Try emptying out your browser. If that doesn't work, then log in from another browser and see if you still get the same problem.

Mišt
Im using IE now and its working ok, but on Firefox it wasnt working messed

Is it doing it for anyone else, or is my computer just stupid?confused

Mišt
Originally posted by Raz

Try emptying out your browser. .

Tried that yesterday and its still not doing it. Stupid computermad

DarkC
Originally posted by Raz
Just tested and its working for me, so I'm guessing the problem is on your side.

Try emptying out your browser. If that doesn't work, then log in from another browser and see if you still get the same problem.
Raz's answer to everything. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.