Thor vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

thesilverspider
wacko

Juntai
Omega Effect, Thor goes down.

TheKahn
Originally posted by thesilverspider
wacko

laughing

Wally West
Darkseid, of course.

Change it to King Thor! big grin

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Juntai
Omega Effect, Thor goes down.

he cant just use the omega effect that easily! a well wirttien thor would absorb it useing his hammer... but thor does go down agaist darkseid..king thor would be a better match up

GalacticStorm
King Thor would annihilate current DS without a doubt.

jesserw21
fine i change it to King THor vs Darksied at his strongest. now who wins?

juggernaut66666
ME

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
he cant just use the omega effect that easily! a well wirttien thor would absorb it useing his hammer... but thor does go down agaist darkseid..king thor would be a better match up I doubt he could do that.

Juntai
Originally posted by jesserw21
fine i change it to King THor vs Darksied at his strongest. now who wins? Darkseid kills him with little effort.

spideycarnage
king thor would whip up on a downgraded current DS

spideycarnage
I doubt he could do that.
why?

GalacticStorm
Darkseid kills him with little effort.

Not current Darkseid as per his recent showings.

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Not current Darkseid as per his recent showings. He said full power.

thesilverspider
So Darkseid gets the ALE OYL right?In what book would he be featured in?

Juntai
why? Why WOULD he be able to?
Darkseid's Omega Effect has killed Gods and changed high powered beings like Secret into mere mortals.

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
So Darkseid gets the ALE OYL right?In what book would he be featured in? Seven Soldiers of Victory: Mister Miracle.

juggernaut66666
darkseid can only be owned by superman yep?big grinbig grin

GalacticStorm
He said full power.

Cool. Then Darkseid it is. wink

juggernaut66666
darkseids omega blast couldn't even kill doomsdaybig grin

thesilverspider
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
darkseids omega blast couldn't even kill doomsdaybig grin
Stupid writing.............. sad
Now who wrote that book again.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Actually, it did kill Doomsday, he just regenned and popped up soon later.
And then Darkseid said "It is true, you are beyond death."

Either way, that was an Avatar, and not actually Darkseid.

spideycarnage
Why WOULD he be able to?
Darkseid's Omega Effect has killed Gods and changed high powered beings like Secret into mere mortals.

thor is diffrent, the Mjolnir real purpose is too absorb energy and also to be used for other magical purpoes like conjugating storms and such, not to just be used as a war hammer. If the Mjolnir is used to its full potential it is one of the greatest weapons in the marvel universe.

thesilverspider
thor is diffrent, the Mjolnir real purpose is too absorb energy and also to be used for other magical purpoes like conjugating storms and such, not to just be used as a war hammer. If the Mjolnir is used to its full potential it is one of the greatest weapons in the marvel universe.
True Purpose REALLY!!!!!!!........... confused

Juntai
thor is diffrent, the Mjolnir real purpose is too absorb energy and also to be used for other magical purpoes like conjugating storms and such, not to just be used as a war hammer. If the Mjolnir is used to its full potential it is one of the greatest weapons in the marvel universe. It's still no match for the Omega Effect.

spideycarnage
It's still no match for the Omega Effect.

i don't think so but everyones entitled to their own opinion. whistle

Juntai
i don't think so but everyones entitled to their own opinion. whistle You think a weapon powered by a skyfather is mightier than a Omega Effect, which destroys skyfathers with ease, or can turn aspects of death into mortals?

spideycarnage
it couldent destroy Surfer, surfer is way below skyfther level...maybe dc skyfathers arent as strong or powerfull as marvel skyfathers.

Juntai
it couldent destroy Surfer, surfer is way below skyfther level...maybe dc skyfathers arent as strong or powerfull as marvel skyfathers. It didn't destroy surfer because it was a crappy crossover and isn't canon at all. Because if it DID hit him, Surfer would be vaporized.. or sent through time.. or erased from time completely, or turned mortal, or any number of things.

thesilverspider
it couldent destroy Surfer, surfer is way below skyfther level...maybe dc skyfathers arent as strong or powerfull as marvel skyfathers.
You're now using a X-over for your arguement........ sad

spideycarnage
still makes sence, OE doesnt work on cosmic beings or people essential to the universe..right?? if thats so OE wont work on marvel skyfathers, they are also cosmic beings too, even higher than surfer.

Juntai
still makes sence, OE doesnt work on cosmic beings or people essential to the universe..right?? if thats so OE wont work on marvel skyfathers, they are also cosmic beings too, even higher than surfer. But it does work on those types. Have you not been reading what I'm saying?!!?!
Darkseid kills gods with Omega Effect.
Entire PANTHEONS of gods.

Do you really think Thor or Surfer is higher on the food chain than that?!

As a matter of fact, Odin himself was scared of Darkseid.

Wally West
If Wonder Woman's bracelets can deflect the Omega Beams, I'm sure Mjolnir could too rock

brainchild81
So Supes heat vision >>>>> Gods? That makes alot of sense roll eyes (sarcastic) I think Thor'd beat the s**t out of Darkseid. Mjolnir makes this too easy

brainchild81
But it does work on those types. Have you not been reading what I'm saying?!!?!
Darkseid kills gods with Omega Effect.
Entire PANTHEONS of gods.

Do you really think Thor or Surfer is higher on the food chain than that?!

As a matter of fact, Odin himself was scared of Darkseid. So Supes heat vision >>>>> Gods? That makes alot of sense roll eyes (sarcastic) I think Thor'd beat the s**t out of Darkseid. Mjolnir makes this too easy Originally posted by Wally West
If Wonder Woman's bracelets can deflect the Omega Beams, I'm sure Mjolnir could too rock Ditto. Flava Flav could deflect them with his clock. O.Beams ain't s**t anymore.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Wally West
If Wonder Woman's bracelets can deflect the Omega Beams, I'm sure Mjolnir could too rock
finally!
yes, if thats true that wonder-womans bracelets can deflect the OE then certainly the Mjolnir can absorb it.

Juntai
If Wonder Woman's bracelets can deflect the Omega Beams, I'm sure Mjolnir could too rock This is full powered Darkseid, ie, move planets with his mind, crush Gods at his bootheel, and her bracelets deflecting it is PIS, Darkseid can make it specific to the person, so it goes right through any other object. This is fact. Needless to say it was also PIS that he didn't make it go AROUND the bracelets.

And Superman is a chosen one by the Source. That's why his feat vision blocked it. Darkseid said so himself. Also, do you recall what happened AFTER he blocked it? Oh right, it turned around and slammed into him anyways.

TheKahn

Wonder Woman blocking the Omega Beams is just an example of piss-poor writing as they can simply change direction in flight and go around any object that *might* be able to block them. erm
Darksied kills entire pantheons of gods for fun. Thor is outclassed here.

TheKahn
This is full powered Darkseid, ie, move planets with his mind, crush Gods at his bootheel, and her bracelets deflecting it is PIS, Darkseid can make it specific to the person, so it goes right through any other object. This is fact. Needless to say it was also PIS that he didn't make it go AROUND the bracelets.

And Superman is a chosen one by the Source. That's why his feat vision blocked it. Darkseid said so himself. Also, do you recall what happened AFTER he blocked it? Oh right, it turned around and slammed into him anyways.

dammit, you beat me to it big grin

Juntai
Darkseid makes the beams go through objects.
http://img488.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ds2uv.jpg

Darkseid is too much for Asgard to defend against.
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa66603fjpgorig7hq.jpg

Darkseid slaying Gods.
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbc33955jpgorig7zh.jpg

Femi32
Originally posted by brainchild81
So Supes heat vision >>>>> Gods? That makes alot of sense roll eyes (sarcastic) I think Thor'd beat the s**t out of Darkseid. Mjolnir makes this too easy Ditto. Flava Flav could deflect them with his clock. O.Beams ain't s**t anymore.

All of that is PIS. Full powered DS wins.

Tron
he cant just use the omega effect that easily! a well wirttien thor would absorb it useing his hammer... but thor does go down agaist darkseid..king thor would be a better match up

Actually, well written, Thor's hammer would have no way of stopping the Omega Effect.

Diunic
Thor loses. RKT wins.

Tron
Even RKT has trouble against Darkseid (Darkseid done right, of course).

Juntai
Against full powered Darkseid, RKT has lots of trouble, DS was waayy above pantheon gods.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Tron
Even RKT has trouble against Darkseid (Darkseid done right, of course). You mean if they have fought, agree but still RKT wins.

Diunic
Sorry but the Almighty Darkseid got his ass spanked by an ordinary alien: Supes. Supes is faster than the omega effect beams.

Juntai
Originally posted by Diunic
Sorry but the Almighty Darkseid got his ass spanked by an ordinary alien: Supes. Supes is faster than the omega effect beams. Not full power Darkseid. Whole different story.

At full power, Darkseid was able to down Superman and the entire JLA, by waving a hand, from all the way across the universe.

Check the scans above of Darkseid killing off Pantheon gods with ease. Which he did nearly every pantheon in DC, even Odin quaked with fear of the mention of Darkseid.

Diunic
Coll. Although he's never full powered. Rare exceptions.

TheKahn
Sorry but the Almighty Darkseid got his ass spanked by an ordinary alien: Supes. Supes is faster than the omega effect beams.

I don't think that was the "real" Darkseid. Just an avatar of the "omnipotent " Darkseid.

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/8649/dark0px.th.jpg

Juntai
Coll. Although he's never full powered. Rare exceptions. Actually, most times we see him nowadays is always considered 'avatars' casted by his real form, every one of his losses save the recent losses to Superman, are all retconned as not even him. He has on panel declared that while his avatars 'can be defeated', true Darkseid never has.

And many years ago, Darkseid was always full powered. He even shows glimpses of it from time to time, such as bending time and space around the god Ares who was tapping the full power of the godwave rendering him unable to move. Or helping destroy Imperiex. Or turning Secret into a mortal. Just for a couple examples.

Diunic
Darkseid is very very far away of being omnipotent. Except for the extremely rare full powered version.

Juntai
Darkseid is very very far away of being omnipotent. Except for the extremely rare full powered version. Go read his respect thread, Darkseid at full power is in the top most powerful in either universe, given his feats.

Tron
We're referring to Darkseid at his best in this thread, the Darkseid Jack Kirby invisioned, the same guy pre-crisis Superman use to shit his tights about, just to be clear.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tron
We're referring to Darkseid at his best in this thread, the Darkseid Jack Kirby invisioned, the same guy pre-crisis Superman use to shit his tights about, just to be clear.

Didn't Kirby say that Darksied and Galactus were about even in power?

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
Didn't Kirby say that Darksied and Galactus were about even in power? Full power Galactus = Full power Darkseid.

Diunic
OK! But folks that's not the real Darkseid anymore. Anyway if you are talking about that DS you know you're right.

Juntai
OK! But folks that's not the real Darkseid anymore. Anyway if you are talking about that DS you know you're right. Why isn't it? Every low appearance has been covered as Desaad or as an avatar, save his most recent low showings against Superman. Which is likely an Avatar as well- just hasn't been specifically written in yet..

Tron
Darkseid is still Darkseid. His feats haven't changed, not even with the Crisis.

And if you really doubt his capabilities, as Juntai said, check out his respect thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t366402.html

Diunic
I respect your opinion but disagree. I think that was DS, at least until is not proved that actually wasn't.

Tron
Okay, you kinda lost me with that comment. huh

Just to clear something up, in this forum, we go by a character's top feats, or by a character in top form, or written as they would be without PIS, CIS, being watered down, etc. It makes for a better and more decisive debate, if you weren't aware of that already.

Diunic
I were but that's kind of not fair with the current whereabouts of the characters but that's ok. It relatively makes a more decisive debate indeed.

Mider
Darkseid would win this fight of course.

fostinoe
Originally posted by jesserw21
who wins?

Thor

deathslash
Originally posted by fostinoe
Thor do.......do you know even a single thing about darkseid? He slaughters thor.

bobbybatman
Darkseid could take 100 Thors and defeat them at the same time.

StiltmanFTW
Janithor vs. Jobberseid, the battle of false gods stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.