Hang on!He's been gone for how long?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nate100
Ok i think i have found a slight problem with this whole Superman has been gone for 6 years thing.

We know that its 100% confirmed that he has been away for 6 years and that in this film he is roughly 28/29 years old SO............. does that mean he was 22 when he left???!!!! confused

The film is a sort of direct sequel to Superman 2 and there was no way he was 22 years old in that one.

Not that this is a huge problem i just though i'd bring it up to see what you all think.

In the grand scale of things i'd much rather them make a mistake like this than of let Burton get his hands on the film. (For those of you who dont know what im talking about read the thread about Burtons idea for the film when he was attached.)

Femi32
Where is that Burton thread? I heard he wanted Superman to fly an airplane What the f**k?

As far as the movie goes, I don't know if it will be good, but I'll wait until I see it. In fact, I don't know if it will make as much as Spider-man, but you can never really tell. A certain person said he'll pop a blood vessel if it makes more than Spider-man. shifty

NoFate007
I just think its stupid that in 5 Superman movies, they haven't had any villains really. That's one of the reasons why I just can't sit through those films (and I'm not one of these idiots that only likes a film if it has explosions and whatnot, I'm actually a dignified film guy). But I mean, come on. The best part about Superman is his powers and his villains. Brainiac, Doomsday, Darkseid, hell even Metallo or Parasite! Anything! All you have to do is have Luthor and one of these villains in the movie and it'd kick ass!!!

Femi32
S1 Luthor
S2 3 Kryptonians
S3 Computer and Evil Superman
S4 Nuclear Man
SR Luthor and ?

Darkseid didn't appear until the late 70's and Doomsday didn't appear until the early 90's. Brainiac could have been done, but think about the limitations they had back then.

I think the reason they don't have some of Superman's lesser known rogues in the new movie is because they want to reintroduce a new audience to Superman without making things complicated. Kind of like how Batman Begins didn't have the Joker in it.

((The_Anomaly))
Yea who is the villain besides Luthor in Superman Returns? does anyone know? Is there even one? I haven't heard anything of it yet.

nuwine200419
ok guys im confused....when did superman leave....in superman 2 he never left.....unless in superman returns...they show him like dying..then coming back.....can u guys please clarify it for me....

NoFate007
If Darkseid and Doomsday weren't even created back then, then that's totally understandable. But Bizarro was, wasn't he? Couldn't they have had Bizarro instead of "Evil Superman"?

Femi32
Bizarro seems like somebody who is there for comic relief rather than a serious enemy like Darkseid or Luthor. They could have used Braniac, though.

FG725
Originally posted by Femi32
Where is that Burton thread? I heard he wanted Superman to fly an airplane What the f**k?

As far as the movie goes, I don't know if it will be good, but I'll wait until I see it. In fact, I don't know if it will make as much as Spider-man, but you can never really tell. A certain person said he'll pop a blood vessel if it makes more than Spider-man. shifty
it's made by the same one who ruined X-men and the teaser made it looks so boring to

Femi32
Which Xmen movies? 1 and 2 or 3?

redcaped
Just remember that Superman controls time...he can go back or forth anytime he chooses to and not aging a day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.