Legends of Ancient Greece

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
So, loads of guys said they would come and that means a lot of Greek characters are booked!
LEGENDS OF ANCIENT GREECE

"What have you done?" Bellowed Zeus. His adughter, Athena Goddess of Widom, smiled:
"I've brought us back... I've brought back the days when WE ruled!"
"This is insane!"
All of Ancient Greek times are back with a vengeance and you can be a Greek mythical character, EG Heracles, Odysseus, Achilles, and there is a huge war. The legendary Ancient Romans (old Roman mythical heroes etc) have fomred a Mythical Legion, joined with Ancient Roman soldiers, and are invading Greece! The war is here: you must be either a Greek or Roman hero in the huge battle set across Athens, the Amazons, Crete, Cyprus, Sparta and Marathon.
Knightfall= Heracles
MadMel= Achilles
Jottaro= Paris
QuincE= Odysseus
Feline= Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazon. We can start ASAP

Knightfall93
Heracles slammed into the ground. where was he? He was alive... but tyhat couldn't be true? He had died, he remembered death's icy grip! But he looked arund and there he was, in the woods outside Athens, just as he remembered them. He straightened up, drawing his sword... something wasn;t right!

DarkDethbringer
does this have permission? if so I will be Theseus

Knightfall93
Yes, it does. and sure, theseus is free, as is Perseus people (hint hint)

Jotaro
Paris slowly awoke to find himself lying face down on a Sandy Beach...the same one on the Western shore of Greece he had remembered from so long ago...somehow he was back..he could sense that something was not right about his surroundings.

He slowly rose, and realized that all of his original battle-gear was brought back as well in perfect condition. His armor and Shield and the sword of Troy...he remembered his father's words.

"Take this son...this sword was passed on to me from my father and to him from his father before him and henceforth I hand it to you...guard and use it well my son, it is the symbol of our people."

Paris looked about for anyone else who might be there. He was hoping that he would find Helen again...

DarkDethbringer
Theseous arose from teh ground not remmebring much of The Events that had taken place, He remembered the Minotaur, and his otehr adventures on The Road to Athens. He looked to See Poseidon, His fathers, sword on his back, along with The Club he had, he smiled he also looked to see The Horn of he Minotaur in his case as well that had baile dhim out he stood. "What has happenned?" asked Theseus looking around.

feline
Hippolyta looked around "what.i'm alive.what has been done.his is no right,i'm dead"

QuincE
The sun felt warm on his face. The weather was hot. He was lying on his back, his eyes closed softly. A soft breeze swept through the air and brushed his hair aside. He slowly opened his eyes. When he did so, he squinted from the brightness. He lay there for several minutes, quietly, and listening to the sounds of the world. He was confused of course. This wasn't right, he remembered his death as if it was only a moment ago. Perhaps it was...

He lifted his hands over his eyes. He studied the skin, the flesh. He felt it. It was all real. From the dirt under his fingernails, to the earth he lay upon. He sat up. He was in his toga. His sword and bow near his side. He was back in Ithaca - his home. He stood and looked to the west, to the future. He realized that something must be happening with the gods. He gathered his things, and headed towards his home. He would wait for further developments. Odysseus...was alive.

DarkDethbringer
~wait I take it we cannot b gods?~

Spawn_Master
stick out tongue

Ajax slowly woke with a grunt. He was shocked to find out he was alive. He remembered his Father, King Salamis, dieing infront of him and him taking the thrown..He remembered his own death in a huge war that raged throughout Sparta. He picked up his spear and shield, looking around at the city he onced ruled, as did his father before him. He remembered his fathers last words before he died* Son..I want you to rule this city well..I want you to guard my throne with your life..*Then he had died sitting on the throne. Ajax looked around. His city hadn't been destroyed, it was renewed*

Jotaro
(I thought Hector and Achilles were the best.....)

Paris leaned down and took a hand full of sand and let it fall between his fingers. It was all real...everything this was no dream. He looked out at the crystal clear blue water that reached to the horizon where the glint of the sunlight blocks further view.

He turns picking up his shield and puts it over his back. He then begins to jog off to the east towards Athens, hopefully to find some refuge. He makes his way through the small wood line that lines the coast. He comes out to a dirt path and remembers it as the road he used to run as a child as he raced his friends.

He turned left and down towards Athens which the path curved towards in the North East.

(Anyone mind meeting up at Athens?)

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Jotaro
(I thought Hector and Achilles were the best.....)

Paris leaned down and took a hand full of sand and let it fall between his fingers. It was all real...everything this was no dream. He looked out at the crystal clear blue water that reached to the horizon where the glint of the sunlight blocks further view.

He turns picking up his shield and puts it over his back. He then begins to jog off to the east towards Athens, hopefully to find some refuge. He makes his way through the small wood line that lines the coast. He comes out to a dirt path and remembers it as the road he used to run as a child as he raced his friends.

He turned left and down towards Athens which the path curved towards in the North East.

(Anyone mind meeting up at Athens?)

*Ajax walked around Sparta for awhile and gave a small greeting to the citizens. He walked into the palace and saw King Salamis seated on the throne. He ran to him, but then noticed it was only his skeleton in a suit of armor. Ajax sighed and walked back outside to his quarters, which were once his fathers.*

MadMel
achilles sat up...he strangly rembered dying, at the hands of paris. "damn heel" he said to himself, getting up and looking around. this definatly wasnt the underworld. there was a river nearby, but it wasnt the stix. achilles decided that since he was alive, he would head to athens, where maybe he could find an answers to his questions.

Jotaro
Paris stopped just outside the Main walls of Athens and looked about, seeing all of the people he remembered going to and fro, though he knew none of them.

He slowly approached the main gate and there were two guards standing on sentry duty. He slowly approached them and they seemed to be confused as to who he was.

Then one of them went wide eyed and said allowed, "Paris!" Paris of Troy had returned and now was in their former enemy territory, Greece. Ever since Troy had fallen, he had been training vigorously in the art of the sword for fear of failing Helen's heart yet again. He became very skilled and even more skilled with the Bow.

He remembered that he had taken the life of Achilles by accident of not knowing the love that the woman had for him....(Achille's lover). He felt downfallen still to this day for taking the love away from her...

Yet it seemed like fate had come back to get him, as he has yet to see Helen of Troy.

He looked to the guards as they both backed out of his way keeping their spears pointed towards him. Aparently they remembered him killing Achilles and feared him. Even now he is stronger than he was then.

He slowly walked through the gate and looked about at the magnificent courtyard filled with people who were coming and going through the markets. There was a strange silence among the city-people as they stopped and stared at Paris in disbelief. He looked at the magnificent Catacombs and various buildings that lined the streets.

Now there was total silence as he looked around at all the people who stood watching. Aparently they thought that Paris had come back to avenge the fall of Troy. He began to move forward and as he did so, people scrambled out of his way and watched with petrified looks as he moved, his silver Trojan armor gleams in the light from above. The golden handle of the sword of Troy is seen just over his right shoulder, and the rest of the sheath lies under his iron shield.

His father had fallen...his brother had fallen. Now he was the rightful heir to the throne of Troy. He would rebuild the kingdom and restore prosperity to his people yet again.

Jotaro
(Achilles killed hector in a challenge after Hector killed Patroclus, Achilles' relative cousin. Achilles then after killing hector, tied him to the back of a chariot and dragged his dead body before the eyes of the people of Troy.)

Knightfall93
Heracles looked up, he was outside the gates of Athens, and then a vision flashed before his eyes... his father, Zeus!
"My son," Boomed zeus, "greece is in great peril. You must unite the kingsdoms and prepare for the last wr, the only hope for these lands against the Roman malice!" then Zrus vanished and Heracles rose. he knew what he had to do, and he saw where he could start...
He fcharged into the city and tripped, landing at the feet of a familiar man... had they met? Paris... prince of Troy!
"Rome... no!" he gasped and passed out.
(don't use Troy as a reference, it gets stuff wrong, EG Menalaus never died!)

Jotaro
Paris looked down at Heracles and kneeled down by him and said to him, "Good sir are you..." he suddenly stopped talking and realized who it was. "Heracles, you live also?"

He helps Heracles up and says, "What is happening here? Why have we been brought back?"

He looks about as more curious onlookers gather around the two men now.

(In order for Paris to hold power of some sort to unite against Rome, he would have to return to Troy yes?)

Knightfall93
(yes)
Heracles slowly came round:
"The Romans are coming! Thousands upon killions of the scum! All of Greece must unite... that is th oly way we can prevent this crisis. I know Athens and troy have fought in the past but now we all must turn from our pride in an alliance against evil!"

Jotaro
Paris says to heracles in a downfallen voice, "It is of no use...even Troy is gone now...the city was destroyed and we all dispersed...there is nothing left of us..."

What was left of the Trojans were probably spread out throughout Athens and integrated after a while. Perhaps...with a little hope he could somehow rally them once again.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Jotaro
(Achilles killed hector in a challenge after Hector killed Patroclus, Achilles' relative cousin. Achilles then after killing hector, tied him to the back of a chariot and dragged his dead body before the eyes of the people of Troy.)

DarkDethbringer
Theseus walked back the road to Athens he smield whisteling as he came upon The Gates of Athens he looked ot the sea only a ways away as a huge wave blew in The father, Poseidons, Face became clear in the water. "My Son The World we know o Rome is in great peril, you musat enbark on a quest to unite The kingdoms travel farther into Athens andmeet otehrs who are willing to help you." Theseus was glad to see hsi father. "Yes father I will nto fail you." he said continueing into Athens.

Spawn_Master
*Ajax looked around at Sparta from the highest peak of the palace. He needed to find the other hero's he fought with in the Trojan War and get some answers. He left Sparta immediately, and made his way to Athens*

feline
Hippolyta walked to the gates ofathens."whats going"

MadMel
acilles entered athens. he looked around, finding someone who knew what was going on.

Knightfall93
(Menalaus was king of Sparta! Alll the great citys are restored to their full glory, including Troy!)

Knightfall93
Heracles ran up onto the steps of the Athenian palace that was once the residence of Theseus, king of Athens, and cried:
"The Romans are returned, in numbers beyond belief! We must rally the nations of Greece and prepare fpor the final battle!"

(ANNOUNCEMENT! Due to problems in other RPs about secret discussion etc being obvious to groupsso people avoid stuff by just saying they evesdropped, I recommend if someone sends a message or has a private conversation thqat they don't watnt heard, they PM it to the recepient, that way it can be abit more interesting!)

MadMel
(FINALLY, SOMEONES ON Happy Dance )
"heracles!!!" achilles ran up to him. "what is going on?...i thought i was dead..". he noticed theseus, "forgive me for the intrution." he added.

Knightfall93
"It is the will of the Gods that we return but Pluto had other plans... he has returned an army of savages of Rome and they are even now sailing towards the island of Crete where they have forged an evil alliance with Minos!"

MadMel
(....now thats a disaster confused )
"shall i summon my mirmidons?" (that how you spell it???)

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Knightfall93
(Menalaus was king of Sparta! Alll the great citys are restored to their full glory, including Troy!)

*Ajax arrived outside Athens. The great walls and gates shone brightly in the sunlight, guards posted at every station.* Halt! For whom have you been sent by, and what is your business? *Ajax explained* I am Ajax, Prince and Warrior to my father, the king of Salamis. *The guards nodded* Fair enough, enter Ajax, and behold the beauty of Athens. You may want to stop by the town square, there are other hero's who are as confused as you are about this dilemma

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by MadMel
(....now thats a disaster confused )
"shall i summon my mirmidons?" (that how you spell it???) stick out tongue

Knightfall93
"Not yet... a huge army marchinbg through could start havoc amonst these confused innocents, we must gather all the great heroes and military chieftains together in the temple to my father, great Zeus!"

Jotaro
(KnightFall, Paris does not know that TROY HAS BEEN RESTORED. He doesn't even know why he came back, that is why he thinks the people have fallen.)

Paris watches Heracles go and slowly walks after him, looking up at the burning sun above and thinking of the battles to come. More people began to stop and stare in disbelief at him. He came up the steps of the Athenian palace and looked about at the scholars who whispered as they gave him confused looks.

He then proceeded inside and said to Heracles, "Why...after all the years of fighting between Greece and Troy, should we help the allied forces?" He then heard a gasp as one of the scholars nearby said aloud even though it was quite obvious, "Paris? Paris, prince of Troy?"

Prince? He was king now...or as he thought.

Paris did not question it and said, 'Aye it is me...what have you to say?" The man then said, "I am Geltrar, Priest of Troy...we are here on a scholarship mission. My lord...you return to us now in these difficult times. Oh the King will be so enthused...and your brother."

Paris went wide eyed at this and said, "Troy still stands?" he then looked to the rubble before him and then realized that everything was restored to it's former grace. He then turns to Geltrar and says, "Is it in it's former glory?" Geltrar smiles and says, "My lord the city is even more prosperous then the day it falled...." Paris then seemed to straighten up his stance and said to him, "Go..speak to my father and Hector of these matters. Tell them of the impending Roman army that intends to take base upon the Islands of Crete."

He then watches as the man bows and turns running down the front steps and out the gates of Athens. He looks back to Heracles and says, "It is done..."

Spawn_Master
*Ajax walked out behind Paris and Heracles and said in a cold, and icy voice* Paris..*He looked to Heracles and nodded* So..what's going on? Why have we returned? And why does everything seem like it's in the past? And what's this I hear about the Romans landing on Crete?

DarkDethbringer
"Romans are allying against us?' asked Theseus thinking hard. "Well We must deal iwh this problem first, Heracles, and others of you I may need your assistance but for now it is my and my fathers kingdom to protect, I will be on my way, any of you may come." Theseus walke doff almost ready to pull out his sword at any sign of trouble.

MadMel
achilles noticed the man who had brought death upon him, "PAIS" he said, looking at him....

feline
Hippolyta walked inside.there had to be someone there to help her

MadMel
achilles noticed hippolyta.."lady hippolyta" he said

feline
"lord achilles.what has happened"

Spawn_Master
*Ajax sat down on the palace steps and thought of where the Romans were gonna strike next* Hmm..If they landed on Crete, than..*He pondered for a long time*

MadMel
"apparently, weve all come back...and the roman forces have set up camp at crete. they plan to overthorw us forever"

feline
"that won't happen.so what are we doing"

MadMel
"im a warrior, not a tactitian" achilles said. (i havent been paying attension to the defence part...just the intros)

feline
"thats not what i ment. we should get something to eat"

MadMel
(its the bloody whatever BC..we cant go waltz into a restraunt and order a burger laughing out loud )
"my pleasure" achilles said, walking off with hippolyta..

feline
~i know~

MadMel
"so, where would you like to go??" achilles asked hippolyta.

feline
"dosn't matter achilles.any wheres fine with me"

MadMel
(grr, give me the job of thinking up a place why dont you mad.....laughing out loud )
they stopped at a place that sold food. ( laughing out loud ) "this will do" achilles said. sitting down

feline
hippolyta looked around then she sat down

MadMel
"how is the amazon..?" achilles asked. (wait...is the amazon a place???)

feline
~yes~
"it is nice.i do wounder how are my people"

feline
"how have been seens we've been brought back"

MadMel
"ive been wandering athens, talking to old friends" achilles said.

feline
"i wonder which of the gods brought us back?"

MadMel
"i cant think who" achilles said..

feline
"i enjoy your company.your not like most men"

Spawn_Master
*Ajax sudddenly sprang up and muttered* Their going to attack Sparta first//*Ajax went to find Heracles*

Knightfall93
Heracles walked up to them:
"It was fair Athena, my half sister. She opposed the will of my father, Zeus, and so he commaneed Pluto to end the madness by testing us, the victorious humans earn life, he losers earn eteranla death!"

DarkDethbringer
~FYI: in Greek Mytholigy its Hades not Pluto~

Knightfall93
(Not in the books I've read. hades is the Underworld itself! LOL, he's had various names, I believe...)

MadMel
(yah thats true...but it was the romans who called him pluto in the first place)
"your not like most women" achilles said back...

Knightfall93
"Hippolyta, you know your husband, Theseus, is here..." Commented Heracles (or are they only married in A Midsummer nights Dream?) "I'd be careful what you say! we have enough strife in this alliace as it is..."

MadMel
(erm...shakesperes plays didnt always show history corectly. eg. in julius ceasar...they all had pocket watches..also, most of the names in history he picked out for amnd and other plays didnt have anything to do with each other...the son, whos name i cant remember, was a captain in the trojan war, and had absolutly no relationship to theseus. he just picked the names and made up his own story about them..)

Knightfall93
(LMAO, yeah, but did thingummy marry Hippolyta or not?)
heracles looked around the square, well, he never thought he would see so many heroes togeher again after the quest for the golden Fleece with Jason as the Agonauts...

MadMel
(since hippolyta was named queen of the amazon, we can assume that there was no king, ie a husband...as far as i know, hippolyta was unmarried..but my history is a bit scetchy about her part)

Knightfall93
(OK, so Theseus is just plain old king/ price of athens, you're just Queen of the Amazons! Ignore that post)
Heracels grinned... thenb he gasped, an arrow flew over th walla and a citizen collapsed, dead! The Romans had come... he had been deceived!!!

MadMel
(im not the queen, feline is laughing out loud )
achilles drew his sword so fast the air hissed. "what the...?" he said, taking the sheild from his back as more arrows soared over the wall.."we've been decieved" he said to heracles. "ill hold as much of the arrows as i can, you go to theseus.." he added, pulling hippolyta behind him.

Knightfall93
(oops) Heracles darted along the streets, shield parrying bck the arrows and then he slammedinto Theseus and Odysseus:
"THE ROMANS... HEE... NOW!"
Then he charged back and clambrred onto the wall of Athens, aiming a huge crossbow:
"Time tob say goodbye to life, Roman b***ards!"

MadMel
(o.0)
achilles stared at heracules, raising one eyebrow. then he continued blocking any arrows aimed at him or hippolyta.

Knightfall93
Heracles roared, leaping from the battlements in full bloodwrath (I think Achilles might be helpful here, what with his onlky weaskness being his heel) and hacked 16 Romans in half with his sword!

MadMel
(i rekon that since he had died, his heel would have been..uh...healed laughing out loud )
"oh gods" said achilles, "i better help" he climbed the wall like heracules had done, and leapt into the fray..

Knightfall93
(he's still got the immortality except for heel, they all returned identical to before!)

MadMel
(hmm)

Knightfall93
Thgey are EXCATLY as before they died, everything restored to glory

Knightfall93
(so, let's continuw the battle, this argument is soddin' pointless!)

Hercales swung his sword like a beast, slaughtering 10s of enemire!

feline
hippolyta followed achilles."Artemis guild my arrows."shooting several Romans dead

Knightfall93
"The city will be taken!" Roared Heracels, 2We can't hold them off! Even these 1000 Romans can take the city, it being so unprepared..., just get everyone out that you can!"

Spawn_Master
*Ajax saw the Romans beginning to attack* I guess I was wrong..*He ran up the wall steps and jumped over it, barely missing Hippolytia's head. He let out a small war cry, his spear facing downward. He stabbed one Roman through the head, and pulled hard on his spear, knocking out one behind him with the but of the weapon. He stabbed left and right, his eyes turning a blood-red. He parried a sword thrust from a Roman and gutted him, sighting Heracles nearby. He tried fighting his way to him, but was soon surrounded by more Romans. He silently said to himself* O Zeus, great god of the Heavens, guide my spear.*He lifted it up, and the sky turned grey and cloudish. Lightning struck his spear, giving it power. He then spun around, knocking Romans flat on their backs*

Blaxican_Jedi
(damn i wanna play but Im not sure who to be. I know most of te guys though.

MadMel
(so, let's continuw the battle, this argument is soddin' pointless!)

Hercales swung his sword like a beast, slaughtering 10s of enemire!
(i wasnt arguing i just said 'hmm' which is me catch phrase)
achilles ripped through the roman army with the incredible speedm, skill and ruthlessness that made him legendary. 'this isnt right' he thought as he slashed at more roman..'the armies of rome should be much larger than this..' (its like...i dying, and i say "omg, i forgot to tape that movie again"...laughing out loud )

Knightfall93
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
(damn i wanna play but Im not sure who to be. I know most of te guys though. (Perseus is free, so are Orpheus, Jason, Hector, Menalaus...) Hercales protected Achilles' back as the 2 heroes massacred the Romans!

MadMel
achilles stood back to back with heracules, ploughing through the romans
"there arent enough of them" he shouted..

Knightfall93
Suddenly, an axe crashed iunto the back of eracles' headd and he slumped, unconsious!

Blaxican_Jedi
(Are you serious? Hector is free? Hm....but Jason is cool to... ah Ill be hector.)

Knightfall93
(come on and join the fun...)
Heracles was on the groundin a pool of blood but luckily noone realised... yet! He syreatched for his sword...

Spawn_Master
*Ajax went on like a mad beast. Coverec in blood and barely able to stand, he slashed left and right, gutting Romans in their sotmachs, hearts, and heads, everywhere possible. He soon swerved and stabbed the one who smashed Heracles' head with the axe in the eye. It screamed loudly and fell to the ground, dead. Ajax soon collapsed on the ground, still alive, but barely*

MadMel
achilles continued slicing through romans. he figured heracules would be alright.

Blaxican_Jedi
Hector woke up on a cliff ovrhanging a mssive battle. "Were am I?" he thought to himself. As he scanned the carnage, and saw his brother paris fighting greeks. "Paris!!" He yelled, than rand down the hill. He stopped to pick up a sword than jumped into the fray, hacking his way toward Paris...

MadMel
achilles saw hector fighting with his brother paris. he hacked his way over to them.."i see your alive and well.." he said calmly as he slashed at more romans

Spawn_Master
*The Romans had thought Ajax was dead, and went on to fight the others, leaving him still alive, unconcious on the ground.*

Blaxican_Jedi
Hector stared at Achilles, just, stared. A few seconds went by, and hector ignored his remark and continued fighting.

(Hector is not exactly...cool with Achilles, seeing as how he was killed and dragged around troy seven times by him...)

Knightfall93
Heracles' eyes flickered open... maybe he would once again be with his geat father, zeus. He glanceed up... a Roman centurion had a sword pointed at him... Heracles tried to fight but he could not move aas the last of his blood began to pool around him!

feline
hippolyta saw her uncle in trouble."Hercales . Father Areis help him"

Knightfall93
(I'm your uncle... I didnt know that...)
Heracles rolled, pain surging through him as the centurion stabbed down... and the Greek hero thrust his sword upwards, slaying the foe! And then he slumped, senseless... dying!

feline
~yep.Aries is her dad~
"Apollo help him"shooting the beast with an arrow

Spawn_Master
*Ajax suddenly came back to his senses and got up, limping his way over to Achilles, picking him up and carrying him across his shoulders, banging on the gates, slaying any Roman who came near* OPEN UP!

feline
hippolyta picked her uncle up and took him to the temple of Apollo

Spawn_Master
*Ajax shut the gates and let the archers fire from on top. He limped to the temple of Apollo and sat down there, letting the light heal his wounds*

MadMel
Hector stared at Achilles, just, stared. A few seconds went by, and hector ignored his remark and continued fighting.

(Hector is not exactly...cool with Achilles, seeing as how he was killed and dragged around troy seven times by him...)
(duh)
....achilles waited within the walls..

DarkDethbringer
~recap~

MadMel
(umm not much...heracules and achilles and a few others slaughtered a bunch of romans who attacked, and we've retreated into the outer wall, if there is and outer wall)

Knightfall93
Suddenly, a huge bolt of lightning struck the battlefield... and anther.. the Romans fled in panic!
"My Fathr Zeus has aided us! We must now gather our armies and destroy them! Hurry toyour kingdoms, gather your armies!"

Spawn_Master
Suddenly, a huge bolt of lightning struck the battlefield... and anther.. the Romans fled in panic!
"My Fathr Zeus has aided us! We must now gather our armies and destroy them! Hurry toyour kingdoms, gather your armies!" *Ajax nodded* I will hurry to Salamis and gather the men I need..I will return by next nightfall..*Ajax hurried off into the direction of Salamis*

Knightfall93
"And I... perhaps aided by those of you alos who have no kingdoms, will scout out the Romans... we must learn their every strenth.... and weakness!"

feline
hippolyta ran tothe amazon."Amazons!!roman has acttaked greece.now we pair with those we fought with befor,but keep you hate aside.follow me to athens"

MadMel
(that was quick feline confused...laughing out loud )
achilles was tracking a group of roman scouts...(cant say more got school cyas in however many hours)

feline
~what can i say shes an amazon~

MadMel
(ok back from school)
he looked at the enemy scout troup. "unorganised fools" he said

Knightfall93
(Unorganized is a word? It's DIS)
Heracles sat mildly puzzled at how both had covered 1000s of miles in 2 minutes...

MadMel
(well, sor-ry.......laughing out loud and about the 1000s of miles, lets say its bin a few days ey?? things like this dont happen in split seconds, you know)

Knightfall93
(Ok, 2 weeks have passed from now!)
Heracles was edging along a cliff edge, snow all around, peering down on a roman camp. He felt a sneeze coming and tried to hold it back...
"AH CHOO!" He slipped and grabbed the ledge by his fingertips dangling above the Romaas by his fingertips... one of them looked up! Heracles guylped, dare he risk the 12 foot drop to them? Could he propel himself further down and maybe catch a hand hold? The Romans aimed their bows...

Spawn_Master
*Ajax arrived at Salamis and smashed the doors to the Barracks open, walking inside and explaining the news to the men of Salamis. When he was finished they all nodded and followed him to the other Barracks to warn the men about the Romans. Then he set off with 3 score of men back to Athens*

MadMel
achilles was glad that he had left his myrmidons behind on this one. these people were very cautious, and it was vital that no-one from the scout group noticed him spying on them.

Knightfall93
Heracles gulped, swung himself, and kicked off... launching himself past the Romans and down... down... hee was going to die...n he could feel it! He opened his mouth in a scream but it woulkdn't come...
And he suddenly felt feather- light, landing gently on a snow drift... whjat had just happened? was it the will of the gods? But he heard the soft sound of running feet through snow and ran... pelting towards the river, his boat and his only hope of survival!!! He yelled to his two fellow scouts, some young aTHENIANS, AND THEY BEGAN TO ROW! Heracles leapt and crashed onto the boat... as a flaming arrow piercred a hole in its side!
"NO!"

Spawn_Master
*Ajax and his men stopped at a grassy plain to rest and have lunch. They pulled out fresh ale, yellow cheese, and some bread*

Knightfall93
Heracles grabbed his friends and dived into the river! They were wasshed along as tyhe Romans leapt into their boats and others rode horses along the bank, firing arrows at the 3 friends! Suddenly, heracles struck a rock and his friends were washed away, but he was draggeed under, his hand slipping away from the rock...
"No... it can't end like this..."

Spawn_Master
*Ajax and his men soon loaded up the supplies again and jogged to Athens this time. Nightfall was arriving and they were near Athens, but Ajax didn't want to take any chances. He told his men to set up camp again, and they set up fires and tents*

Knightfall93
Heracles' body drifted along the rive and his eyes flickered open... he looked up... the gates of Athens! Zeus had guided him home! He tried to swiom to the shore, but he was ttoo weak and blacked out!

Spawn_Master
*Ajax soon fell asleep after eating a huge meal of meat they found from cows nearby. He dreamed of Mount Olympus, Zeus, Athena, and all the other gods, as if they were telling him something. Then he saw Salamis in ruin, fires burning throughout the city and bodies lying throughout the streets. Then Athena spoke* "Make no mistake, Ajax..if the Romans continue on, this will be Salamis..and all you love will be lost.." *Ajax woke up with sweat dripping down his face. He panted in and out. He looked to the east, the sun beginning to rise.*

feline
After to three weeks the amazons had arrived.

Knightfall93
Heracles struggled into Athens to see the ranks of Amazonians and... Salamis?

Spawn_Master
*Ajax greated Heracles* Welcome back my friend..what do you have to report?

MadMel
achilles returned. he was angry.."nothing" he spat at his friends "i found nothing out!"

Spawn_Master
achilles returned. he was angry.."nothing" he spat at his friends "i found nothing out!" *Ajax shook his head* We're losing time..the Romans will move out to other cities before they head here, to Athens..

Knightfall93
Heracles sighed:
"There must be 2 million Romans, well organised and armed to the teeth! Where are the great armies of Troy... or sparta... when we need them most!"

Spawn_Master
Heracles sighed:
"There must be 2 million Romans, well organised and armed to the teeth! Where are the great armies of Troy... or sparta... when we need them most!" *Ajax slammed a fist into the wall* TROY??!! WHERE WAS TROY WHEN OUR ENEMIES SURROUNDED US! WHERE WAS TROY WHEN CEIRCE TURNED US INTO PIGS! WHERE WAS TROY-*He stopped* No, Heracles...Troy will not help us..We do need Sparta..and Rhodes too!

MadMel
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
*Ajax slammed a fist into the wall* TROY??!! WHERE WAS TROY WHEN OUR ENEMIES SURROUNDED US! WHERE WAS TROY WHEN CEIRCE TURNED US INTO PIGS! WHERE WAS TROY-*He stopped* No, Heracles...Troy will not help us..We do need Sparta..and Rhodes too!
(laughing....thats seriously hilarious...this aint lotr, you know laughing out loud )

MadMel
<edited>

MadMel
(troy was in ruins when circe turned them into pigs...bad history... sad )

Blaxican_Jedi
((damn what happened so far? Im hector, i was busy for awhile.

MadMel
(errm...nm, some of us went to rally supporters and armies or scout etc nothing too big)

Spawn_Master
(laughing....thats seriously hilarious...this aint lotr, you know laughing out loud )

Spawn_Master
(troy was in ruins when circe turned them into pigs...bad history... sad )

Blaxican_Jedi
I knew the line to. Because you said dos that mean you ae obcessed with Lotr? That would be sad...

Spawn_Master
I knew the line to. Because you said dos that mean you ae obcessed with Lotr? That would be sad...

Blaxican_Jedi
lol, your saying because he knew the line that hes obcesed with it? thats stupid.

Knightfall93
(SHUT UP! The Lord of the Rings is a good trilogy but a) it's not releevant and b) Who cares if he's obsessed? Just stick to the RPG and stop spamming... we get the pt of the post whatever he said, whether it was historically incorrect or not!)

Spawn_Master
(SHUT UP! The Lord of the Rings is a good trilogy but a) it's not releevant and b) Who cares if he's obsessed? Just stick to the RPG and stop spamming... we get the pt of the post whatever he said, whether it was historically incorrect or not!)

Knightfall93
Heracles grabbed Ajax by the throat...
"I could snap your neck like a twig... but we need ALL the help we can get... and that INCLUDES TROY!" He pushed Ajax back and brandished his sword...

Spawn_Master
Heracles grabbed Ajax by the throat...
"I could snap your neck like a twig... but we need ALL the help we can get... and that INCLUDES TROY!" He pushed Ajax back and brandished his sword... *Ajax rubbed his neck* Alright, alright..I meant no disrespect my friend..I'm sorry..*Ajax picked up his spear and walked over to his men.* We're staying here for the night..*He turned and stared at Heracles, seeing the bloodwrath in his eyes. He sighed and walked off with his men*

Knightfall93
Heracles sipped from his water skin then he heard a horn and the army of Sparta rode to them. He ran to greet Menalaus... and an arrow thudded into his leg! Menalaus amiled:
"It seems I would profit better as a Roman!" And they charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spawn_Master
*Ajax heard arrows and the horn of Sparta.* MEN! DEFENSIVE POSITIONS NOW! *His archers moved to the front, putting their arrows in some burning pitch, fireing them off at the Spartans. Agonized screams came from their ranks, and a few thuds when they fell over dead as a door nail*

feline
Amazons welcome to athens.hippolyta walked into the city

MadMel
Originally posted by Spawn_Master

STOP ACTING LIKE I WAS HAVING A GO AT YA!!!! ITS REALLY ANNOYING ranting.....*calms down* who made it a big deal...not me i just said...oh, forget it)

MadMel
achilles climbed the wall to look at the enemy..

Knightfall93
Originally posted by feline
Amazons welcome to athens.hippolyta walked into the city (you WALKED into the city with a huge battle on?)
Heraclesran for Menalaus, leaping over a whimpering body and slashing the traitor's head from his shoulders!

Spawn_Master
(you WALKED into the city with a huge battle on?)
Heraclesran for Menalaus, leaping over a whimpering body and slashing the traitor's head from his shoulders!

*Ajax ordered his frontline to create a barrier with their shields. They did so, and crawled along the streets of Athens until they got to Sparta's men. Then they charged at them, slashing, hacking, thrusting left and right until blood was covering their bodies*

Knightfall93
Suddenly, there was a horn balloiw and thousands upon millions of horsemen charged over the Greek ranks! Heracles spat and stared in horror as he was sent flying and trampled!

feline
~well sorry.i never said i came into the main gates~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>