Legion of Super Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
So, because of the tourny and one of my characters, I got into the whole Legion of Heroes story (pre crisis). Is anyone reading the current stuff? Is it any good?

Blair Wind
No one at all? I was lookin at it on Wizard, the arts pretty good......

Juntai
My guy Brian collects it, he likes it a lot. I haven't gone through any of his issues yet though. I plan to soon however.

Blair Wind
Cool. Tell me what you think when you can, aight?

The Ion
Well it's Mark Waid so it's definitely good though the last few issues moved pretty slow. I say read the Titans/Legion special and then jump on with #16 when Supergirl joins.

I do wish M'Onel would come back though.

Blair Wind
what issue are they on right now? Everytime I do a search for Legion Of Super Heroes all I get is pre crisis stuff. Have they shown the Heroes of Lallor (Beast Boy, Duplicate Boy, and the others?)

I have the Titans/Legion special (the graphic novel of the whole story arc)

Blair Wind
I wanna something else, how would the infinite crisis effect them, if it already happened? I was lookin on wiki, but how does that make sense? Its set in the new continuity of post infinite crisis, but if they are a century ahead wouldnt they have already experienced it?

The Ion
Issue #15. 16 is out this month.

Check out legionworld.net. It's a forum but Waid and Kitson do post there.

Blair Wind
.....you know you want to explain the whole supergirl thing.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.