National Anthems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
I'm Welsh and the Welsh national anthem this year is 150 years old. There was a program on TV here a few days ago. In which they were talking to people about national anthems, and most of the people said that where ever they went in the world most people knew of and liked the Welsh national anthem. So now I am wondering who's country has your favourite national anthem?

My personal favourite are the Welsh one(obviously) and the Scottish and Irish anthems are also very good.

So what are your favourite.

Slay
Originally posted by T.M
I'm Welsh and the Welsh national anthem this year is 150 years old. There was a program on TV here a few days ago. In which they were talking to people about national anthems, and most of the people said that where ever they went in the world most people knew of and liked the Welsh national anthem. So now I am wondering who's country has your favourite national anthem?

My personal favourite are the Welsh one(obviously) and the Scottish and Irish anthems are also very good.

So what are your favourite.
I only know the Dutch one.

And the American one...but I don't like that one.

BobbyD
I'm am American. In addition to our own, I like the Russian, Canadian, and French national anthems.

T.M
I haven't heard the Russian. French is OK. I do like the American and Canadian though.

Thanks for your replys.. I thought this thread would die with no posts laughing out loud

bloodboys2blueb
Im welsh and i only like ours

JacopeX
I know the peruvian anthem

T.M
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
Im welsh and i only like ours

yes I think the Welsh anthem is the best.

JacopeX

bloodboys2blueb
well i dont speak Welsh but i like my national anthem

and i would love to hear the Peru anthem

looks confusing

but if u seen ours then u would think so to

T.M
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
well i dont speak Welsh but i like my national anthem

and i would love to hear the Peru anthem

looks confusing

but if u seen ours then u would think so to

I don't speak fluent Welsh either but still the anthem just has so much emotion.

DigiMark007
I'm not sure if it's still the current one, but at one point the Russian NA was awesome. Also a fan of Canada's and Brazil's, mainly because I sang the first and played the 2nd (on my violin) for extra credit in a class one time.

jaden101

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.