She's The Man with Amanda Bynes, David Cross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
thoughts on this one? I enjoyed the trailer and Cross is one of the funniest guys in the industry. Who knows--might be this year's version of mean girls.....

http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/shestheman/

DarkWizard
*hates bynes, lohan, duff, and all the other teenage drama queens*

Plus the plot is very unoriginal. A person crossdressing in a film?

Seen it. Juwanna Mann, Big momma's house, Blah, blah, blah.

BackFire
David Cross is awesome.

Solo
Originally posted by BackFire
David Cross is awesome.
He's the man.

SlickRick69
yeah, this movie wasn't any good the first time I saw it... when it was called Just One of the Guys, starring Joyce Hyser, Clayton Rohner and William Zabka (the bad-guy from the original Karate Kid)

the only redeeming factor of THAT waste of 98 minutes came in the last 5 minutes, when sweet boy-girl Joyce exposed her luscious busom in order to woo homo-looking dweeb Clayton

I doubt Amanda Bynes will go topless for her art, so I'm giving this flick just 1 dancing banana, out of a possible 1 million...

Happy Dance

Illyria
I think I'm going to watch this movie.

edwinian
I loved Just One of the Guys and I think this will be pretty good too. Cross was awesome on Arrested Development in his supporting roles on the big screen (e.g. Eternal Sunshine, Cable Guy) and he should be funny here too.

carita
Oh well.. I watched the trailer, and I felt like I saw it before. Gonna watch it anyway, tho the idea is pretty old now

gshkris7272
i went to see it, it wasnt that bad, really really cheesy and corny at some parts but i think id buy it on dvd when it comes out. anyone like Channing Tatum? hes Duke in the film?

Solo
I heard this was actually decent.

gshkris7272
yeah, like when my friends wanted to see it, i thought oh cr*p this is going to suck, but its not that bad.. ill prob buy it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.