Superman vs. Shaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight's Shaman vs. Superman

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaman_%28comics%29

Black Adam
prep?

King_Mungi
It can't be much, since with prep Shaman rivals Dr.Strange.

Shaman has asked the spirits what Superman is capable of , and knows what Superman strengths are coming into the fight. The fight is in a deserted city.

soleran30
You better put a speed cap on SM or nothing shaman is gonna do will help us put his pieces back together again.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by soleran30
You better put a speed cap on SM or nothing shaman is gonna do will help us put his pieces back together again.

Shaman can make body doubles to fool Superman as he did against Talisman.

Black Adam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Shaman can make body doubles to fool Superman as he did against Talisman.

But can he do it before Superman speedblitz him?

Juntai
Shaman can make body doubles to fool Superman as he did against Talisman. And Superman will just look for the one that has a DNA signature and is not made by magic. lol.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Black Adam
But can he do it before Superman speedblitz him?

Yes, thanks to the spirits he can.

Originally posted by Juntai
And Superman will just look for the one that has a DNA signature and is not made by magic. lol.

Magic is his weakness, I even have comics where he tries to do the same thing and failed.

Juntai
Yes, thanks to the spirits he can.

Magic is his weakness, I even have comics where he tries to do the same thing and failed. Right, but ONE of them, he will be able to see the DNA of, the OTHERS, he will not, because they're magic.
It's simple deduction which is the real one after that, Watson.

Similarly, he could look for the one with a Soul.
Since he can do that anyways.

King_Mungi
Right, but ONE of them, he will be able to see the DNA of, the OTHERS, he will not, because they're magic.
It's simple deduction which is the real one after that, Watson.

Similarly, he could look for the one with a Soul.
Since he can do that anyways.

Except Shaman even fooled Talisman with his body doubles, she at base is already Doctor Strange level. Also who is to say the doubles don't have his DNA? His the best medical doctor in Canada, and has made inanimate things come to life before.

Once again, in the sacree everything has a soul. "Since to the Sacree, everything that exists--even lifeless stone--is animate, invested with a spirit force that can be called upon to give aid"

Juntai
Except Shaman even fooled Talisman with his body doubles, she at base is already Doctor Strange level. Also who is to say the doubles don't have his DNA? His the best medical doctor in Canada, and has made inanimate things come to life before.

Once again, in the sacree everything has a soul. "Since to the Sacree, everything that exists--even lifeless stone--is animate, invested with a spirit force that can be called upon to give aid" That's their belief, but Superman can see characters souls.

But, the doubles being magically created, are going to be a problem for Superman. Superman can't see through magic. He can see through humans though. So it really doesn't matter if it has DNA or not, I suppose, he's just not going to see through it.

King_Mungi
That's their belief, but Superman can see characters souls.

But, the doubles being magically created, are going to be a problem for Superman. Superman can't see through magic. He can see through humans though. So it really doesn't matter if it has DNA or not, I suppose, he's just not going to see through it.

Yes I know, but his body double would have a soul as well.

Depends if the double he created is an exact copy. Which most likely is since it fooled Talisman, who can sense all magic. Shaman tricked her and made the double without even her knowing..

soleran30
the biggest probllem is Speedblitz with something like Heatvision or his super duper frosty breathe!

Give Shaman 5 minutes to get himself together......................then you can come up with scenarios.................I mean has Shaman put down Northstar after Northstar started attacking him?

King_Mungi
the biggest probllem is Speedblitz with something like Heatvision or his super duper frosty breathe!

Give Shaman 5 minutes to get himself together......................then you can come up with scenarios.................I mean has Shaman put down Northstar after Northstar started attacking him?

They never directly fought, but he does have a spell to deal with him.

"Anti-Flying Spell: A mystic powder pulled from his pouch and when it barely has even touched the air, there is a sudden and dramatic change. For nearly a mile around all flying things find themselves suddenly immobilized, unharmed, but unable to move. He trapped Snowbird and Northstar in the air with this move."

Diunic
Magic is his great weakness! And kriptonite of course but I don't know it would be nice to see that!

TheKahn
Alpha Flight's Shaman vs. Superman

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaman_%28comics%29

This should be fun shifty

KharmaDog
Superman can see a person's soul? I never heard that before. That's just lame.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Superman can see a person's soul? I never heard that before. That's just lame.

Yep, he did it recently and saw Superboy's soul.

Blair Wind
lamest thing Ive ever heard....or seen.

Sixth_Winged
It can't be much, since with prep Shaman rivals Dr.Strange.

Shaman has asked the spirits what Superman is capable of , and knows what Superman strengths are coming into the fight. The fight is in a deserted city.

Would that even work. I mean Superman isn't a native creature of 616 or MU multiverse isn't he? Does the spirits also hold knowledge with such people?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Would that even work. I mean Superman isn't a native creature of 616 or MU multiverse isn't he? Does the spirits also hold knowledge with such people?

Well they have to go to a mutual reality to battle, and no matter what reality they are in there will always be spirits. Like he could call upon the Spirit of Time and Space and get his history and what not from him since the spirit can go anywhere or anytime, or use the spirit to teleport him anywhere. Talisman could just command the spirit of death and instantly kill him. smile

soleran30
I just think SM speedblitzs poor shaman unless you put in a time piece for shaman to even move.

King_Mungi
I just think SM speedblitzs poor shaman unless you put in a time piece for shaman to even move.

Shaman instantly made a body double that even fooled Talisman, the god's avatar to fight all evil.

Juntai
Shaman instantly made a body double that even fooled Talisman, the god's avatar to fight all evil. Look, he could create body doubles, hell they may even have souls and dna or whatever crap you want to make up and pretend he can do. But that doesn't change the fact that Superman CANNOT bypass magic with his various visions. He just WILL NOT be able to see through it. It would be easy for him to distinguish Shaman from the doubles because of this. It wouldn't even be 1 millionth of a moments hesitation.

MattDay
That's all great an all, talking this and that, who and why? but in the end the guy looks so ridiculous, supes takes this one from lime boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.