The world that lost it all ((story hir))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sobe
The world that lost it all

No spaming
not over swearing

make your person in the sine in

have fun

The world was going fine TILL it lost it all they had thout they killed all of the exsparments the hafe cat,Angles,vampiers, and many more.They thout they did but all they reached of how to make more started to incress no one knew who or what did this now theres no stoping these freaks!!. The spechil people that are hafe cat,elf,angle,vampier AND MANY MORE will take over the world or fall and die.

Fox13
(start the story)

sobe
Camille made her way doun the street she was still trying to get over her love leaveing her shelooked at her golden neckless hang from her neck it had a pic of her and him she looked down and kepted walking.

Camille:why did you leaveme why??!**talking to her self **

At god
Jayson was walking around in park with his musamune on. "Tonight is really quiet..how strange I don't get attacked without taking a step or two.." Jayson said and drew his Musamune he sensed something strange but couldn't see "Show your self!!!" Jayson yelled and slashed it around and cut the trees "jasrtas ja je!!" One of the creatures yelled Jayson braced himself for battle

Fox13
James was walkin down the street, brushing his long fur out of his eyes and saw a girl and sighed "oh boy..." he said to himself "who is she?"

sobe
Camille didnt look at james she was still up set from her love leaveing her she had the locket in her hand it was open she clenched it hard she had to much pain for her broken heart.

Fox13
James sighed and walked over to her "hey... whats wrong?" he asked her as he brushed his fur out of his eyes again.

At god
Jayson slashed creatures and started to slay them one by one "That was easy hahahahaha!!" Jayson laughed and put his musamune away and walked out of the park and went to the streets

sobe
Camille:nothing**sad vosie**

Camilles eyes where glued to her locket she opened her fish she pushe back the tears in her eyes she was to up set to talk or any thing

Fox13
James sighed and looked at her "your lying, your crying. please tell me whats wrong, and ill try to help.... unless....."

At god
Jayson walked around the streets near james and Camille some womans were tring to come after him because of his great looks " Leave me alone!!!" Jayson yelled and women was gone and kept on walking

sobe
Camille:its just a stupied love that got destoryed**tears fell to the ground she tout the locket on the ground it snapped into 2.***

Camille ran home slaming the door behnd her she sat on the couch and cryed.

Fox13
James followed her and sat on her door step "hmm... i dont know how i canhelp her..." he said to himself "cmon.. think...."

At god
Jayson went into the apartment and opened the door and looked at Camille "Oh Im sorry wrong room.." Jayson said and went to his home and put his musamune away and laied on the bed

sobe
Camille hated life she let out a sigh

Camille:i hate him i hate him wish he would die how could he do this to me bring me to such pain**she stoped crying so muuch she was talking to her self **

Fox13
James sighed as he sat there thinking "i cant force myself to help her... but i want to... i cant force her to forget... i wonder..." he stood up and knocked on her door.

sobe
Camille stoped crying and rubed her eyes for the tears to go away she walked to the door

Camille:hello??**her vosie soft and little sweet**

Fox13
James looked at her with his right eye, his left eye was forced closed by a deep scar "um hi.... um... im sorry.... but... you think you would like to hang out with me? to take your mind off of what happend?"

At god
Jayson banged on the wall "Shut up in there will you!!!!!!" Jayson yelled and banged and looked at his picture of his old girl frined he sighed and smiled and cleaned his musamune that his father gave him he looked at himself at mirror

sobe
Camille:shere hold on

she open the door and walked to jaysons door she open it

Camille: will you stop banging on the wall!!!!!!

She walked back to james

At god
"What the hell is matter with you!!" Jayson yelled and kicked the wall and drew his musamune and cut in half "If you want to fight then you got on lady!!" Jayson yelled

Fox13
James smiled at her "cool, i dont know this place... maybe we could walk around or somethin?"

sobe
Camille:shere..little tip my next door naber is a little nuts

Sh looked at jaysons door knowing he was going to come out

Camille:any hoo im camille

Fox13
James smiled "cool.... " he walked next to her "well.... im James. sorry... but i think you are beautiful...." he said trying to cheer her up

At god
Jayson cut the door in half with his musamune "If you want a fight you got one..." Jayson said and got into his fighting postion and grew dark and light angel wings the fethers spreaded all over the place buitifuly

sobe
Camille: thxs ^^ ? embarrasment.....jayson go fight some one else

She looked back and kepted walking with james and turned her head to him

Fox13
James smiled at her and his ear twitched repeatedly it wouldnt stop do he grabbed a hold of it "sorry..." he said "soo..... uhm...... im not to good at talking to girls..."

Rashedec
rashede was walking down the street he look at a girl and a guy chat in saw a creatures it attack rashede rashede quickly grab his gun in shoot it.rashede walk in to the apartment hi Jayson

sobe
Camille:im good at talking to people...i think i dont know i like to talk to people it clams me don alot ^^

Fox13
James smiled at her "uhm...... i would.... like to say.. um..... i cant think of anything to say..." he was still holding on to his ear

At god
"hey how do you know my name!!" Jason said and teleported into the city he looked around and he kept his musamune on and some womans were flearting with him but he ignored it. "I guess I have nothing else to do.." jayson said and walked to the park "ahhh help!!!" some girl cried and creature was getting close to her tring to kill her "You get away from her.." Jayson said and drew his razor sharp musamune Creature charged to Jayson and he stabbed the creature's head killing it "thank you so much.." Girl said she looked about somewhere 19 year old Jayson ignored the thanks and put his musamune away. He walked but the girl was keep on fallowing him "Will you go home?!" Jayson yelled and girl said "I can't go home without thanks I'll tell you what I'll go on a date with you tomroww how does that sound?" girl asked Jayson stopped "Fine....three hours only.." Jayson said and teleported back to the city "what a wanderful guy.." Girl said to her self.

sobe
Camille:why are you holding you ears??

She looked at him holding his ears

Fox13
"my ears twitch.... when im nervous....." he said with a small shy smile. "and m trying to get them to stop."

sobe
Camille: you shouldnt get nerves....i dont bite or any thing...well i dont think i do ..

She looked up to him

Rashedec
rashede kick in his door in get his gun rashede look at the girl in run at the door

Fox13
James couldnt help but laugh " heh... i think im going to enjoy bring woth you..."

At god
Jayson walked around the city because he was board he went into resturant and went to bar "What can I get you sir?" man said "martiny stirred not shaken.." Jayson said and stabbed Musamune to the ground "Here ya go you look depressed mate" Man said "I got a date tommroww and Im really nervous.." Jayson said and drank the martiny "well then you shouldn't be sad you should be happy" man said "I know but..." Jayson was too lazy to talk right now he just drank the martiny and watched the TV

sobe
Camille:ditto ^^

she smiled warmly at him she forgot about her brocken heartshe liked james he was cool to hang out with

Fox13
James smiled, still holding his ears "soo..... um..." James gently kissed her on her cheek "um... sorry..."

(PLEASE BE DRINKIN OR EATING!!!)

At god
Jayson walked out of the bar drunk he went to the streets where Camille and James was he walked right past them he drew his Musamune and stabbed it to the ground he struggled to keep his balance and fell right to sleep

Rashedec
rashede run in to the park a man drop at of the air rashede: how r you . but the man look at rashede rashede get mad in headebutt the man.the man drop rashede grab the man in knee the man in the stomach.rashede: how r you the.the mad look at rashede rashede get mad at the man in shoot his

sobe
((your tryiong to kill me >&ltwink)

Camille:umm guhhh embarrasment embarrasment

She couldnt find any thing to say she was way to embarresed

Fox13
(heheheheheheheheheheehehh)

James covered his eyes "so sorry...." he said "im very, very sorry...i dont know what came over me..... i AM a canine after all i guess....."

Rashedec
not you

sobe
((wasnt talking to you rashedec))

Camille:its ok i gess...whats a canine???

She looked up at him waiting for his anser

At god
Jayson got up and started walking home with Musamune "Ahhhh this is like the most...uhhh.." Jayson said and teleported back home and fell right int bed and slept

Fox13
Originally posted by sobe
((wasnt talking to you rashedec))

Camille:its ok i gess...whats a canine???

She looked up at him waiting for his anser

James sighed "a dog. im a fox. a canine." james said "and... sometimes i have instincts i cant control... like when i kissed you."

Rashedec
(ok)

rashede walking home rashede walk in holding a gun

sobe
Camille: o cant control my dragon side ...

She looked at him

Fox13
James looked at her "uh.... your not gonna eat me.... are you?"

At god
Jayson came out of the door and saw Rashede "Hey do you feel like fighting?" Jayson asked Rashede and drew his Musamune "I sure would like a nice warm up.." Jayson said and grew Dark and light wings and fethers spreaded every where

sobe
Camille: nope i wont i might just run away from you thouw for no reson

She sead trying not to sound stupied

Rashedec
ok rashede grab his gun

Fox13
Originally posted by sobe
Camille: nope i wont i might just run away from you thouw for no reson

She sead trying not to sound stupied

James smiled "then ill follow you, ive never known a dragon." he said "wouldnt hurt to watch."

Rashedec
rashede run to jayson

At god
Jayson smiled and shadow fethers surrounded him turning him to eviler form " Now feel the power of darkness..." Jayson smiled and went high to the air "Dark comets.." Jayson said and Comets fell down from the skies and targeted Rashede

sobe
Camille: you wont be abul to keep up with a dragon im faster then any thing

She teased

((o fox dont get mad atme rand toldme to tell you this**kick** **smack** and you are a pussy!!!! that was from rand not me!))

Rashedec
rashede shoot at jayson

Fox13
(im not the one who reported him no expression immortalSamurai did no expression)

James sighed "pfft.... i am alot faster than i look..." he said with a smile

At god
((reported who?))

Jayson blocked the bullets and started to fly towerd him he started to cast dark magics at him the ground exploded underneith Rashede and firey lava started to trap Rashede

sobe
((this is camillein her dragon hafe dragon state))

Camille:dragons are fast realy realy fast then any thing

She turned intoher hafe drgon state

Rashedec
rashede go in to the air in kick jayson

At god
Jayson doged the kick "Your pethdic mortal..." Jayson said and grabbed his leg and threw him to the ground from the sky "Your no mortal that can stand up to me.." jayson said

Fox13
James looked at her, and couldnt stop "w..wow...." he said as his eyes turned to a light blue "um..... change back..." he said as he covered his eyes "i cant look at you like that..."

sobe
Camille: oOo ok

She changed back

Rashedec
rashede get up in grab jayson in headebutt his

At god
Jayson countered the attack and Jayson teleported front of Camille "Whoop sorry my bad.." Jayson said and turned around he put his musamune away "What the hell is she wearing?" jason asked James

Jayson looks like this is his evil form click http://blossom.ninthworld.net/square/KHsephy.jpg

Fox13
James sighed "sorry.. instincts... cant look at something... that um... beautiful is a good word ......."

Rashedec
i do not no

At god
Jayson sighed "your one shy dog arn't you?" Jayson asked and put his musamune away and looked at her "hmph doesn't impress me..." Jayson said and stabbed Musamune to the ground

Rashedec
can on fight me

sobe
Camille:jayson,loseri think your gay for some reson thats the rumor i hir all the time you dont like any girl ........

At god
"Shut up..." jayson said he hit him back side of musamune "If you don't shut up I will kill you.." Jayson said pointing the musamune at his neck and stabbed it to the ground again "Hahahahahahaha!! The rumer is wrong Im killer not gay...hahahaha!!" Jayson laughed "Give me a break!!" Jason yelled "whoo! If Im going out tommroww with a girl then how come Im gay? whoo!! hahahaha!!" Jayson laughed

Rashedec
o! whistle

Fox13
James sighed "i dont feel like getting in a fight... and i dont feel like giving into my instincts...."

sobe
((im a girl ..))

Camille: yeah ok..so thats why every one hates you jayson**snickers**

She leaned backon the wall

At god
Jayson turned into his normal form "Any whoo how do you know my name?" Jayson asked "And I don't even know you" Jayson said again and grabbed Musamune and put it in his blade belt

Rashedec
rashede go in to his home

sobe
Camille:yep your my anoying narbor

HER eyes was green for ready to turned into her dragon

At god
((what?-_- it's really hard to understand Rashedec))

Fox13
James looked at camille "um.. if your going to change... im going to go now...."

At god
"You want to fight eh?" Jayson asked he gathered his powers of heaven and hell fire rose from hell and light trensfered in the sky to the ground to Jayson he was powerful then ever before

sobe
((Rashedec plz type more this isnt all aboutfighting you knowok type more like around 2 secntes plz and thxs))

sobe
Camille:im not scaredok apunck like you

She sead not careing realy she turned into her hafe dragon her body moved from the wall

Fox13
James looked at her. and when his eyes turned blue, he instantly ran off,

sobe
Camille: ok wierd..im not going to fight you jayson im not going to she dissapier walking doun the street some where

Fox13
James sat down when her turned a corner, hoping she wouldnt still be in her half dragon form. "i cant look at her..." he said to himself "thats just great... damn urges...."

sobe
Cam,ille seen him

Camille:uh`o turn back turn back...god dang it im not clam i cant..god dang it

She sead madly to her self

Fox13
James looked at camille and stood up, he turned to the wall "change.. baack... i dont think.... you would like what would happen...."

sobe
Camille:im sorry james holdo n lets see if im clam enof tochange back

She let her mucils clam she turned back she took a deep breath

Camille:imback to normal ^^

((this is camille in her normal form ))

Fox13
James sighed "thank you.. i honestly dont want to do what mmy... instint says...." he said as he scratched his head

sobe
Camille:you ok

She looked at him with her blue eyes she pushed her short blue hair out of her eyes so she can see him better

Fox13
James sighed "ok... im going to have to explain my eye colors.. and what they mean......." he said

sobe
Camille: ok im listening

She pushed her hair back her blue eyes sparkled at him happly and softly she waited for him to begin

Fox13
"well..... when my eyes turn red... im... pissed.... when my eyes turn a light blue.... im...well...... uhm..... how do i say it...."

sobe
Camille:i dont know what do they mean??

Steping closer to get the anser out of him

Fox13
James sighed and looked a her "when my eyes are a light blue, as they were a few seconds ago... it means.... i..i want to... have.. um.... with you... and..... you know.... i cant say it...."

sobe
Camille: ok say no more i get what your saying

She steped back from him

Fox13
James sighed "i think im gonna go... its obvious you dont wanna talk right now...." james started to walk off, going slowly.

sobe
Camille: dont go !!peas**puppy eyes and puppy lip**

She called after him

Fox13
James stopped and turned around "but..... dont you think its a bit to... risky for me to be around you....?"

sobe
Camille:no i dont think so..i can handle my self pretty well ..peas dount go ..peas**puppy eyes**

Fox13
James sighed and looked at her. he pushed his fur out of his eyes and sighed again "fine.... but try not to change......"

sobe
Camille: ok....what happens if a 10 foot moster comes can i change then ???

She was asking stupied questons

Fox13
James sighed "i... damn... i dont think its a good idea.. i may not be able to control myself next time and..."

Rashedec
rashede get up in out of bed in go out rashede walked to the bar to get a drunk

sobe
Camille:then ill run away from you and neavergo near you till your normal ^^

Fox13
"uhm... but... that will be normal... im usually around my own species..... its completely normal......" he said with a shrug "i mean.... well...."

sobe
Camille:this isnt good

he rubed her head

Fox13
James sighed and looked at her "it would be alot easier if i just went baack to my town...." he said "maybe im not ready to deal with other species...."

Rashedec
rashede drunk and drunk rashede go out the bar rashede see camille
rashede: hi camille

sobe
Camille:no james you cant!!!!sad''

she looked over seeing reshede he was whereing a dragon neckless she coverd her face

Camille:i got to go hes whereing a dragon neckless i hafe to get out of hir before he turnsme into my hafe drogen

she ran of home

Fox13
James chased after her "w..wait!" he said catching up with her

sobe
Camille:go illsee you when i can turn back ..im turning into my dragon

HER SKIN STARTD TO TURN GREEN SHE RAN AGEN SHE DIDNT WANT HIS EYES TO TURN blue

At god
Jayson came fling down "Hey Jayson" The girl said "Oh...you the girl I will go out with so....where do you want to go?" Jayson asked "Dunno somewhere nice" girl said "Fine..." Jayson said he covered himself with shadow fethers and turned into his evil form "Let's go.." Jayson said and carried her fling past Camille and went to the rasturant. "Jayson from the day I met you I knew that you were my kind of guy.." Girl said jayson blushed and smiled and went in rasturant together. "So Jayson tell me about yourself.." Girl said

Fox13
James skidded to a stop, falling on his back "ow........"

sobe
Camille:sorry

She dissapierd at home she was her dragon form she brathing hard she sat on the cotch

Fox13
James sighed. he decided to go back to his home town.. it wasnt a city as it was like here. it was a village, where people actually did things. he started to head out of town. "........"

sobe
Camille why cant i be normal i dont want his eyes blue i want to be around him but every time i see aneckles like mine illturn and i cant notin frount ofhim :9

She was talking to her self

Fox13
James stopped at the town exit, he looked back and tried to see if anyone was watching him."...."

sobe
Camille walked down streets bordly she was kinda in a sad mood but realy didnt show it she knew she should be in her dragon form walking down the streets james might see her.

Fox13
James spotted camille, and instantly ran out of town, and headed for his village. "damn damn damn!"

sobe
Camille:whats the us ill neaver see him agen she sat at the cover in her form

camille:this is me i cant keep hiding inmy humon form im not stronge enofe to stay in myhumon form forlong sad sad

She started to cry her dragon tail by her side

Fox13
James stopped when he got to his village. he breathed hard and looked around, everyone was staring at him. he put his hands to his face and walked into his house. "......"

sobe
Camille:why do i even both withfriends*she cryed out**

She was upset she lost anouther friend

Fox13
James looked at his cell and sighed. he called camille and left her a message. a message with directions to his village, but to be careful with her form

sobe
Camille left him a messege after she read the message from him

Hey<i dont want your eyes to turn blue i cant turn back to human form im not realyt human im realy sory i am sad
from camille

She sent it to him

Fox13
James saw the message and sighed. he sent another one

James< please... i cant go back to the city... please come..... i miss you already.....

sobe
Camille:fine

Shew went into his city fastly her tailswad people looked at her he face turned red she was scared hiss eyes might turn blue when he sees her .

Fox13
James walked out of his house and walked her in "its not to safe to be walking around out there...." he said

sobe
Camille:it isnt

She backed away from himshe knew his eyes was about to turn blue they lookd gree/blue.

Fox13
James sighed "look.... i just need you to sit on the couch... ill do something about my vision..." James walked into his room and moved his patch over both eyes. luckily, he could hear as well as he could see so he was fine. he walked back out and smiled "there."

soren
Vincent: *he slowly walked around, he stopped at the house where he heard, James and Camille talking* "......." *his Orichalcon shined brightly in his hand*

Fox13
((my village is hidden, besides the Kitsunes who live there, and camille, no one else knows about it.)

soren
(AAAAAAAAAW!!!!! *hits something very hard* then where can I come in?)

Fox13
(i dunno... there are people in the regular city.)

soren
(But no ones on. how will that help?)

Rashedec
rashede was go in home in he saw a dog rashede look at the
dog but it walk off. rashede get home and got in his bed

sobe
Camille: wired

She looked at what he did with his eyes

Fox13
James sighed and smiled "trust me, its alot better if your around... if i cant see you, and yet i can hear every move you make. its pretty simple."

sobe
Camille:sound like my dad andmy mom ><

She sead looking at him with her soft blue eyes

Fox13
James laughed "no, i am just saying i can see without my eyes." he said with a smile

sobe
Camille:thats kinda creepy 0.0

amilles dragon tail swad side to side softly

Fox13
James ears shifted a bit "your swaying your tail." he said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen, with stumbling or anything.

sobe
Camille:so....i cant behappy???

She sead her tail stoped moveing

Fox13
James laughed as he made a snadwich "i didnt say that, i was just saying what you were doing." he called from the kitchen "even if i were to tell you to stop, which i would never do, i doubt you would listen."

sobe
Camille:i might listen it depens on what mood im in realy...

She sead

her dragpn neckless hang from her neck

Fox13
James smiled as he ate his sandwich "i dont mind really..." he said "as long as your happy, im happy."

sobe
Camille :ditto ^^

She was in a happyer mood sheleaned a little on the couch

Fox13
James sat next to camille "well....... now what....."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>