Nightwing vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
This is fairly even I think

Black Adam
Nightwing goes aspl......No wait wrong match.

I think Hawkeye has what it takes to drop Nightwing.

Wally West
Nghtwing wins, he dodges anything fired at him and as soon as he gets in close the fight is all over. Hes also deadly accurate himself and will be lauching weapons at Hawkeye, so Hawkeye won't just be able to stand there firing off arrows all day long.

DarkCrawler
Batman is fast enough to dodge and catch arrows. Nightwing is faster then Batman, and is also probably the best acrobat in comics. Hawkeye has all his trick arrows though...

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Batman is fast enough to dodge and catch arrows. Nightwing is faster then Batman, and is also probably the best acrobat in comics. Hawkeye has all his trick arrows though... Plot device arrows you mean? Does he have a standard set, similarly to Batman having a 'standard' utility belt?

Blair Wind
yea. Scoob had a site. I have another site somewhere, but Im too lazy too look for it. Im thinking that nightwing wins this, hes just too fast for Clint

grey fox
Nuke arrow. Nightwing goes ASPLODE!!!!

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Juntai
Plot device arrows you mean? Does he have a standard set, similarly to Batman having a 'standard' utility belt?

Rofl@plot device arrow

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Juntai
Plot device arrows you mean? Does he have a standard set, similarly to Batman having a 'standard' utility belt?

There are real life people who have catched stuff like arrows.

soleran30
maybe we should say ultimate hawkeye cuz the man is a monster now ultimate would crush nightwingsmile

grey fox
Originally posted by soleran30
maybe we should say ultimate hawkeye cuz the man is a monster now ultimate would crush nightwingsmile

....Nuek arrow.....

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
....Nuek arrow.....

If you kill yourself as well as an opponent in an attack, does it still count as a victory?

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
If you kill yourself as well as an opponent in an attack, does it still count as a victory?

shifty ........ yes.

TheKahn
Then the Nuke Arrow takes it blowup wink

grey fox
Then the Nuke Arrow takes it blowup wink

ASPLODE !!!! big grin

Blair Wind
nah, nightwing has an anti-nuke device in his gauntlets wink

DarkCrawler
Does 616 Hawkeye even have nuke arrows? huh

TheKahn
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Does 616 Hawkeye even have nuke arrows? huh

....sure, why not? shifty Wouldn't you?

soleran30
I am not sure however in Ultimates when Hawkeye uses his fingernails to disable and kill a bunch of people that were going to torture him thats sick the man is a mcahine.

Black Adam
Originally posted by soleran30
I am not sure however in Ultimates when Hawkeye uses his fingernails to disable and kill a bunch of people that were going to torture him thats sick the man is a mcahine.

Sounds like they turned him into Ultimate Bullseye. I guess Exploding arrows weren't cool enough.

Black Adam
....sure, why not? shifty Wouldn't you?

I know I would.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Black Adam
Sounds like they turned him into Ultimate Bullseye. I guess Exploding arrows weren't cool enough.

that what I say, but I think its pretty cool. he is foremost an archer though (in the Ultimates he is a former Olympic Archer)

grey fox
Asplode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.