Security Warning!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Am I the only person experiencing these Security Warnings after every screen uploads on this site. It says something about google and Killermovies and no matter what I do it won't go away. I tried cancelling it, running it, opening it and it just won't go away.

Is It Comprehensible.....

GCG
Me Too

Zebina
Nope, sorry, haven't seen it.

Maybe you should post this in the News and Questions part.

Ladyluck
Not happening to me.

Mindship
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Am I the only person experiencing these Security Warnings after every screen uploads on this site. It says something about google and Killermovies and no matter what I do it won't go away. I tried cancelling it, running it, opening it and it just won't go away.

Got it here, too, and it is annoyingly comprehensible

Inspectah Deck

I got them too

Lightningrod

There is something in the News and Questions forum...

And yes it is annoying

Bloigen
I don't get adverts. Good old Adblock. Good old Firefox.

GCG
I like adverts ; once a year i get to see a good one.

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
I like adverts ; once a year i get to see a good one.

Like the one with that you shoot iPods?

GCG
Originally posted by Bloigen
Like the one with that you shoot iPods?

Didnt see that one ; Last one was the the fart button

Bloigen
I remember the

SAY SOMETHING!

Whaaat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.