Soresu vs Soresu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
Obiwan vs Unduli

2 Soresu Masters, higly defensive style....

Who would make the first offensive move, and who would win, and HOW?

Or would it just look like a petty high school push-fight?

vpokdekjyafmidp
why didnt you make the thread obi wan vs unduli?

DiamondBullets
idk, i figuered that i would take a tactical approach at the idea of 2 soresu masters.

darthsith19
Which Obi-Wan? AOTC, ROTS or ANH?

Captain REX
I would assume ROTS.

Kenobi wins, though; Unduli is just not up to his level, even if she is a Master herself.

darthsith19
If it's ROTS Obi-Wan wins for sure. AOTC Kenobi gets pwnd and ANH Obi-Wan could go either way.

Darth Kal-El
ANH Obi seems like he was using Ataru. But i could be wrong

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Captain REX
I would assume ROTS.

Kenobi wins, though; Unduli is just not up to his level, even if she is a Master herself.

Captain REX
Good one, Kal-El. stick out tongue

Darth Kal-El
Good one, Kal-El. stick out tongue i didnt see ur post when i posted. stick out tongue

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
ANH Obi seems like he was using Ataru. But i could be wrong
Why would he use Ataru, a form he hasn't used in 32 years and one that failed him, when he is a Soresu master? No, he was using Soresu. Soresu users can use some offense sometimes, you know, how else could they win. Right after Han says "Seems allright, if we can get to it (the ship) and then it cuts back to the duel we see Obi-Wan use some amazing Soresu defense, amazing for how badly he was fighting Vader for the rest of the duel (which is part of why I think he was faking the entire duel cause he knew he couldn't escape the Death Star alive).

DiamondBullets
ROTS Obiwan.

Due to his passive nature, I suspect that Unduli would make the preemptive strike.

Captain REX
Dude, Maul, it was sarcasm. no expression

PurpleSaber
Dude, Maul, it was sarcasm. no expression
It's hard to tell when can't see or hear the person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.